main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~~A Little Fall of Rain~~ (Luke/Mara AU) *Author Notes 3/18/05, please read*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Marawannabe, Dec 28, 2001.

1. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Mar's busy with college stuff right now; it's been a while since any of us have talked to her. Let's just say that this story is on loooooonng hiatus.

Uppers 4 Mara-dearest, to whom I will ever be grateful for giving me the nickname "Emmi". ;)

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    just saving the story from the death of possible autolocking.

Jen - if you can take a break from classes, let us know if you're doing okay! we can be patient for the story, but you haven't posted even a "HI" in nearly 6 months.

3. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    coming out of hibernation to check up on all the fic I was reading when I left...

4. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Guys...I think this story is dead. I haven't even talked to Mara in a year and a half. I don't think she's coming back.

5. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    To bad this was a very interesting and fun story. Wonder if anyone could take it over or if she is alright. Very talented writer. It is a shame.

6. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    *peeks in*

Wow, everyone, your loyalty is so touching. Thank you so much for all of your support. Unfortunately, I think that if anyone is still reading, or checking on this thread that you know what I am going to say here and now.

I'm officially locking this thread, not because I have given up in the slightest on this fic, or because I think it is dead. Quite the contrary actually. Each and every one of you have helped to keep this story alive not only in your own hearts, but in the author's imagination as well. I know it seems that I may have abandoned you at times, and for that I am truly sorry. But, as I'm sure many of you know, life is hard sometimes.

The good news is, I graduate from college in December, so maybe when the time comes that I can actually start reading, and writing again, I shall pull this fic back out. I hope that each and everyone of you will join me again when that time comes.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I haven't decided whether or not to tell the ending, so I'll reserve the right to decide based on an individual basis. Thanks again everyone. Here's to you, and here's to the Rain.

EDIT: So, I thought I'd be locking the thread, because authors used to be able to do so, but I can't find it. So, who knows, maybe come December I can just pick up where I left off. ;)

7. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Jen,

thanks for checking in!

I think come December you should just start a new thread. Classic Fanfic is nearly dead (most stories are almost or already finished) and I think you would obtain more readers in the Beyond the Saga board. Plus, it would give you the opportunity to start over. Just a suggestion. :)

8. Daveigh

Daveigh Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    I gotta say I really love this story. You should really finish it if possible. Anyways I'll keep checkin back to see if you update! Hope you do!

9. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I just found this story and haven't gotten a chance to get past the first page yet but I'm hooked and do hope that someday Marawannabe that you get time to finish it.