main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Little Green Eyed Monster Called Jealousy H/L viggie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by kimmi, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    In response to a challenge at Nerfherders Playground. I hope you enjoy this.

GL owns all.

A Little Green Eyed Monster Called Jealousy- Han and Leia Viggie

Leaving the command center after an almost 12 hour shift, Princess Leia Organa walked through the docking bay and headed for an outside door. With her blaster firmly sheathed at her side, she was hoping for a few minutes of privacy in the bright morning sun. It wouldn't be long and they would be relocating to the ice planet of Hoth. The thought almost made her sick but she knew that the move was necessary. She just needed a little sunlight and greenary before the move was final. And she had something to look for.

She glanced around at the bustling troops, mentally berating herself for staring toward the Millenium Falcon. Han Solo stood outside the loading ramp, a cocky, lopsided grin on his handsome face. A tall, shapely brunette stood beside him. Madsen. She too was smiling and flirtatiously giggling at something that he was saying.

Oh, how he infuriated her with his blatent filandering. Not that she was jealous. Of course not. It was just so...not right, the way he went from one woman to the next . It seemed like they would learn after a while, but they didn't. They just kept going back for more. They all wanted to be seen on the arm of the great Han Solo. Well not her. She let out a disgusted snort but kept staring. She didn't care if
    he saw her. He knew how she felt about his womanizing. About any man's womanizing. It was just wrong and she couldn't understand why it was tolerated.

He shifted from one foot to the other and leaned in closer to the woman. He could feel someone looking at him. He hoped that it was her. He wanted to make her jealous. Hell, she made him jealous every time she walked by on Luke's arm giggling and smiling like a giddy school girl. And she did it on purpose. He knew that she did. She knew how he felt about her. He had proven it enough hadn't he? And how many times had he tried to tell her? More than he cared to remember.

Madsen leaned in closer and placed a feathery light kiss on Han's full, moist lips. He seemed pleased by this and glanced around to see who was watching. Yes. It was her. And he could see it in her eyes. She was furious. Good.

He watched closely as Leia hotly turned away and slipped undetected outside. What was she doing? She wasn't supposed to do that? Who did she think she was? Some lowly private who could wander about without a care in the world? She was the princess of Alderaan, the leader of the rebel alliance, for gods sake.

He gave the sexy brunette a regretful look and left her standing dumbfounded and alone by the Falcon. Following Leia out the door , he kept his stride quick to keep up with her. He could see her far ahead of him on a dense path leading deep into the lush green forest.

Where the hell was she going?

He wanted to call her name but did not, at the risk of drawing attention to her. He picked up his pace and had to run to catch up with her.

Leia heard hasty footfalls behind her and spun around quickly, drawing her blaster as she did. Her finger nervously twitched at the trigger. Han froze in place holding up his hands in mock surrender. Leia slowly lowered her blaster and turned away. She wasn't in the mood for his games. She needed some time alone. And she didn't want him to see what she had come for. He would have something snide to say about it. He had no cooth. No real upbringing.

"I should have shot you. No one would know." She called as she continued down the path.

"Hey, your worship," Han had almost reached her."You know Mon and Reikkan would have a bantha if they knew you were runnin' around out here all alone."

"Leave me alone, Han." Leia hastened her pace, trying to rid herself of the annoying, cocky pilot that was pursuing her.

"Come on, your highnessness, lets go back inside." He caught up with her, gripped her arm tightly and turned her to face him. "It could be dangerous out here."

Leia looked around her then. She hadn't n

2. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
  3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Great job, kimmi! Poor Han... so jealous of Luke (giggles) If he only knew. And if Leia only knew that Han went from woman to woman just to make her jealous.... I'm sure he'd deny it, though!

=D=

4. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Thanks. Now its back to Cillian. Gotta post tonight.

5. lynx_and_vader

lynx_and_vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2004
    The Han-Leia-Luke triangle always makes me giggle. I can't watch the movies with a straight face. If only they knew!

6. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Me too. It's fun to write though.

7. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    Good job. Very enjoyable.

8. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    thanks

9. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Very nice work! =D= Han and Leia are just great! :D

10. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    You did a nice job capturing Han's insecurities and jealousy over Luke. It would be just like him to try and use another woman to make Leia jealous.

Leia's frustration and embarrassment over her feelings for Han were just perfect.

Great job

=D= =D= =D==D=

11. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Thank you both:D

12. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, that was what she lost! Wow, she kept a picture of the two of them, how sweet....

Han was fated to find it, I think. The message got through loud and clear, no real words required. So, what will they talk about at this meeting?

13. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    :oops: If I know these two and the time frame they'll be a fussin'.LOL. Really gonna try to deny those feelings now

14. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    any more takers? This is my St. Patties day Fic.[face_good_luck]

15. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Excellent Viggie Kimmi!

Han Solo has definitely met his match in Leia! [face_love]

"Heart"

Happy St. Paddy's Day [face_good_luck]

16. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    If only Han knew that Luke and Leia are siblings...if only Luke and Leia knew!

Wonderful viggie.

[face_good_luck]

17. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  18. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    I forgot that I even wrote this until I saw it at the Bespin Cafe. LOL. I had to come back and see what it was.[face_laugh]

19. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    :)Thanks, Kimmi![:D]Nicely done.=D=

20. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004

21. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    Funny how jelously makes us act.

Nice wiggie. Made me think of that Endor scene in ROTJ.
    I still smile in ROTJ when Leia tells Han that Luke and Leia are just brother and sister.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.