main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA A little help

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Pugglethelesser, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pugglethelesser

Pugglethelesser Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2006
    When we were kids and used to hide from dinosaurs on the way to school, and we walked uphill both ways....Sorry I had to.
    When I was a kid, I hooked a radio to a VCR and recorded the audio tracks from A New Hope, Empire and Jedi. Listening to the audio on a radio was almost as good as watching the movies.
    I'm not very computer savvy. Is there a way to do this and get it CD? I commute three hours a day, and ever since Stern left the air . I don't listen to much radio.
    Oh, yeah and before you suggest it. I have the money for Sirius. I'm just to cheap..............lol

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I would imagine a way to do what you are wanting would be to drop a DVD into a DVD-ROM drive in a computer and use a CD Burner drive to copy the sounds that way.

Another option, would be too go buy the radio dramas for the OT on CD. I know these aren't the voices and sounds from the movies, but I have the ANH Radio drama on tape (got it years ago) and it is really fun to listen to.

3. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    The Radio Dramas are pretty cool. I found them at BJs not long ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.