main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA A little help...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JedHead1, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    ...does anyone have an extra copy or two of the Sacramento Bee from Nov. 4th? I heard my brother and I were visible on the front page from the Giants victory rally (Dale was holding up a "#1" foam finger, and I was next to him. Apparently, a similar photo was on the front page of the San Jose Mercury News too!

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    I actually have the paper from the 4th...but I don't see you guys on the front page. The only foam thingies people are holding up look like baseballs...I'd be happy to send you the paper though if you want to look at it. (There are a lot of faces in that picture!!)

3. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Well, here's the photo from their website (#10 of 49). Is it the same (or similar) as the actual paper's?

http://www.sacbee.com/2010/11/03/3157150/san-francisco-giants-victory-parade.html?mi_rss=Photo%20Galleries

You can see Dale near the center with the "#1" finger, and I'm in front of him.

4. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Is the photo your referring to the first in the gallery? It's not nearly hi res enough from when I looked at it to get it to enlarge so you could make out a foam finger... it looks like a riot of orange break out on the side of the parade route... but no foam fingers in sight. Maybe if there was a better pic where you could make out individual people? Or maybe it's supposed to be another photo...

5. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    It's #10 in the gallery.

6. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm retarded, and didn't bother to read the entire post, apparently. Sorry!

(goes to look)

-TJ

7. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    The picture on the front page of the paper that day is the #9 pic in the gallery, not #10 (the girl w/ the foam baseball). I don't see #10 anywhere in the Bee for that day. Sorry! :(

8. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    OK, thanks for checking and the clarification. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.