main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Little Prickly (Dooku, Scout, Yoda) - AU, crossover, hedgehog - Epilogue - 10/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Persephone_Kore, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    There's more to the Speech than words," Chao said. "I'm sure you'll find a way to get the message across." He stood and shook himself. "Time to get to work."

"Yes, it is." But Qui-Gon cast one last look at his former Master. There was still confusion, anxiety, even fear, but he was wrapped by the pure light of the true Force now even if there were still whispers of the Dark.

"The Force will be with you, my Master," he whispered softly. And then he was gone.

But somewhere in the Jedi Temple, Dooku felt the band wrapped around his heart loosen just a little more. And smiled.

The ending was absolutely perfect! =D=

2. sabarte

sabarte Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2005
    hahahaha reluctant Mace >.>

It's nice to know Qui-Gon does care, sort of. I have to imagine that he'd be amused even more than usual watching Dooku be a hedgehog, though.

3. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Nice ending y'all. More hugs! [:D]

4. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    How wonderful!

=D= =D= =D=

I love this fic!

Only one thing confused me: Chao looked past the thought of Qui-Gon's knee??:confused:

And yes, the Dook is better when he thinks he is doing the looking after. Hope I can get around to writing my version of that someday. ;)

Finish that Dook/Scout story! I wanna read it!![face_praying]

5. Persephone_Kore

Persephone_Kore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2006
    G__Anakin: :D

Kynstar: Be careful what you wish for... you might end up as a hedgehog? ;) Thank you -- we're glad you enjoyed it!

leia_naberrie: Qui-Gon and Chao would probably get along very well indeed, even if Qui-Gon was a bit dubious about the strategy here. (Actually, in terms of habits and personality Qui-Gon might be more up for that sort of meddling than Chao most of the time, except that the idea of changing someone's species that way would probably not be something he'd have the experience to come up with.) Glad you liked it! :)

VaderLVR64: *blush* Thank you. :) And thank you for the quotes. That probably won't be the last time Dooku hears from Qui-Gon, or the clearest, but it was probably a helpful one just then, even if it was a bit fuzzy.

sabarte: Mace thinks this is all very weird. He is right. ;) And Qui-Gon cares quite a bit -- he's still working on being able to interact with the universe reliably, though, and is therefore left to be bemused by Chao's... er... assistance.

But he probably did find watching the hedgehog very entertaining. :)

Exxaciel: Thanks! *hugs back* [:D]

LLL: Thank you! Glad we managed to reconcile you to the story after the hard-to-swallow chapter. ;) Um, the thought of the knee thing -- that was a reference to the fact that neither of them is exactly corporeal at the moment; they're just shaped the way they think of themselves. Possibly not really a needed reminder. Dooku doing better generally -- including on his own account -- when he's responsible for someone else is something we've been playing with for a while; I'll look forward to seeing your version of it. :) And it would be in the other story with him and Scout, yes.

...oneoftheothers....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.