A little question/concern of mine...

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Red_Oktobur, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I don't think the 3SA is out of control in terms of flaming. All I ask is that instead of taking a cheap shot or making the determination on your own that something is spam/redundant, just PM one of the 3SA moderators. Don't contribute to the problem. :)
  2. BKK Force Ghost

star 3
    Exactly, it's not out of control. It's less of a problem during the daytime because you have decent moderation online, but most of the redundant threads in which there is flaming isn't that bad plus most of it is at night when there isn't any moderation at all. You can't have mods 'round the clock, they gotta sleep sometime.
  3. Lord-of-the-Marks Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've been following this discussion and just wanted to add my thoughts. I'd heard of TF.N before, and decided to take a tour. I start with the main page. Oh, Episode 3 Latest news. I read that. "Click here to discuss these stories in our Jedi Council forums." After reading several threads I post My first (Redundant) Thread.
    A few day's later I post in the appropriate thread. Looks like I've stumbled across an old ancient thread. Luckily, I don't care what strangers think.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.