main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Little Reassurance - Altenate Anakin's life from JQ #5 to Ep3/or 6 *New Part Added 01/04/04!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Alixen, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
  2. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    LOL! thx :p

3. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
  4. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    You have to hand it to Anakin. He is quite clever. I liked how he showed so much compassion to the ships dealer.

5. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    hahahha, Ferus got smacked around!! *jumps up and down excitedly* As you might have guessed, I've never cared for that no good son a Sith. Great post, Alixen. As for romantic pairing, whatever you decide is fine with me.

BTW: Have faith is really the best advice I can give to any author suffering from review frustration.

Nobody on these boards use to know, let alone care, who I was. As you've been reading WIK, you'll note that I had something like 6 or more chapters before I got a review! That's not counting the few I got when it was just a vignette of course. Still I went ages with only two to three people replying to it. I've been slowly building up readers, but I'm still nowhere near as popular as some. Take it from me, there are some great authors on these boards who almost no one reviews.

JD.

6. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Senator_Leia73- Enjoy yout trip :)

Gina- He is? i mean of course he is! :p, yea, Anakin is ment to be compassionate but his anger is ment to outweigh it, at least IMO

7. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Oh! sorry, i missed you JDH3

JDH3- As you can tell, i dont really like him myself :) thanks for the advise, and yours is a great fic aswell :) you deserve more comments

8. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Thanx I'll be back soon. :p

9. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    *grinds teeth* Up!

*Mutters* i really need to get this thread a levitating machine

10. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    great so far. I wonder, how old is Anakin in this fic? He's running around town getting into all kinds of trouble, and for some reason, i cant help but think of him as a Jedi Juvenile Delinquent, stirring up all kinds of mischief lol. Good story so far. I'd like to see where it goes next.

11. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
  12. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Vivid_Scripts - //great so far. I wonder, how old is Anakin in this fic? He's running around town getting into all kinds of trouble, and for some reason, i cant help but think of him as a Jedi Juvenile Delinquent, stirring up all kinds of mischief lol. Good story so far. I'd like to see where it goes next//

Whoa! i didnt know my interpritatio of him was 'that' good!
    Though it is only to stop the Jedi getting him back and 'counciling' him before sticking him in Agricorps, at least thats how he see's it

Hmm, im not really sure how old he was in 5# to be honest, but going on the other books he is between 13-15.

diamond_pony2002- Thank you :)

13. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Anakin is 16 in JQ#5.

14. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Ah, fits in with me saying with his height and slight long hair look make him look like a Young knight, Thanks for the info :D *gives Jedi_Jessie_Anne a Cookie or another snack she likes*

Yeeees, it fits into the story very well indeed

15. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    *takes cookie* Yum...you're welcome. Now, have you decided what your romantic couple is going to be? (I know, I'm pestering, but I'd really be happy if it's A/P...this is such a good story, and that would just make it perfect for me.)

Yeees, it fits into the story very well indeed Sounds like you're up to something. What?

16. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Actually, beleive it or not, im not up to anything :)
    I was worried i was making him 'over' powerful for a simple Padawan, but if he is 16 it means he's only 3 years lower in skill/power than in AOTC :)

Hmm, i will give you a breif ammouunt ao A/P, but then im afraid i shall have to break them up [face_devil]
    I have great plans, oh yes... (Okay, now you can assume im up to something... [face_devil])

I want Anakin and Barriss to fall for eachother :)

17. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Here's another Posty everyone :)

--
    Anakin closed his eyes as he leaned back in his new freighter, Siri and Ferus would definatly follow him so he would need the all the rest he could get, though he was only five minutes away from the farm.
    Suddenly a vision penetrated his calm rest

-:-
    He saw himself laying on the floor, a blistered hole running through his chest, a red beam of energy still ignited above him, his eyes were wide in shock as he lay there, he could feel himself falling into the force.
    -:-

~
    He leapt to the side as soon as he left the vision, the Force warning him of immediate danger, just as he had left the seat the green lightsaber blade stabbing through the seat.
    He had his own sabre ignited a second later intercepted the purple blade of Siri Tachi as she tried to finish what her Padawan failed to do.
    "I'm sorry Anakin, we cant allow someone of your power to fall to the Dark side, you could cause more destruction than anything yet to face the galaxy." Siri, hard, cold, Siri Tachi the Jedi Knight had tears in her eyes as she attacked, her Padawan moving in unison.

The compartment didn?t allow much movement but with the Master and Padawan working together that worked against them more than Anakin, they struck and stabbed but Anakin with sweat dripping down his forehead blocked every blow.
    He struck out with a force blow, knocking Siri across the tiny cockpit, causing her to slam her head against computer terminal, sparks erupted like a fountain and Ferus cried out as he saw the electric quickly and horrendously running through his masters body before she collapsed limply to the floor.
    Anakin felt his gut clench in guilt, even though he had to do this to survive he didn?t want to hurt either of them.

Ferus ran at Anakin raining fierce blows on him, anger etched on his face and tears running down his face, but Anakin falling into the force blocked every blow easily.
    Suddenly Anakin went on the offensive, forcing Ferus back, this caused Siri's Padawan another burst of anger, giving him strength as he pulled on the dark side of the force for power.
    He managed to get a glancing blow on Anakin?s cheek, leaving a blistered scar running from just above his left eyebrow to under his left eye, Anakin winced but kept fighting, allowing his Anger at these two wanting to take his life to increase his power, pulling in the Dark Side.

He struck out viciously, his Lightsaber burning a hole through Ferus's gut, the Padawan cried out in agony and his Master Jolted up from were she had laid, Anakin sneered at her as slashed upwards, cutting Ferus's death cry short as the sabre cut upwards.
    Siri's eyes widened as she screamed in anguish, she ran at Anakin, though her muscles protested from the electricity, slashing kicking and spinning, thrusting and using the force.

Though skilled, Anakin was no match for an experienced Knight, maybe a fresh one, but Siri had been a Jedi longer than he'd been alive, and with her anger fuelling her, he didn?t stand a chance.
    Suddenly she completely changed attack methods, her lightsaber spinning in her hand she let out a wave of Force Lightning, in surprise Anakin tensed, wondering why he felt as though he was falling, when his back hit the floor he realised, he had a hole in his chest were Siri had struck out.
    His vision had come true.

Wait, wasn?t it a Red lightsaber in the vision? That was his last thought before the darkness claimed him, his last sight were tears running down her face in mourning of both the young men that had just died.

The End
    ----

April Fools!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p.... okay I know I didn?t fool anyone with this but *shrugs* I tried :)

It is the real story but it continues below :D

---------

Anakin's baby blue eyes snapped open, nervous sweat running down his forehead and face, the beeping of R5 alerting him that they had arrived at their destination, calming himself he looked out and saw the farm in the distance, he smiled 'Just a dream'
    Though the first still disturbed him,

18. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Disturbing vision- yikes! I liked your descriptions of everyones moods as they prepared for the big move. Poor Owen LOL!! Excellent post. :D

JD.

19. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    You'd better be joking when you say it's going to be Ani/Barriss... :mad:

20. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    JDH3- Thx :) but yea, poor Owen, he will settle in though :)

Jedi_Jessie_Anne- Uh, no? [face_devil] dont worry, there WILL be Ani/Padme, there will just be a sad end to the relationship :(
    Then 'eventually' it turns into Ani/Barriss

21. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Darn...sad? How sad? Now, if something happens and Padmé dies somehow, then I might tolerate it...otherwise...it's nothing personal, I just think that Padmé belongs with Anakin, and he belongs with her. A little A/P just doesn't satisfy me.

But somehow I don't think you're going to kill Padmé, instead you're going to be evil and have them just break up...

*goes off to sulk* I knew you were up to something...

22. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003

JJA- *Sighs deeply* read my PM, i hope to make you feel slightly better :( i dun want choo to be angy with wittle old me :( :( :(

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    Almost got me there with that bad ending hehehehe

But good story so far

24. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003

JTJG- Glad your enjoying it :)

25. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    RANT WARNING!

You shouldn't have done that...you should not have done that...you should not have sent me that PM...now how am I supposed to enjoy the A/P part of the story at all?! YOU RUINED IT! What do you have against Padmé anyway?! Huh?

*sits at computer for a few minutes, seething*

End rant.

Man, that's not cool. Not at all...

:(

Note to Alixen: If you chose to reply to this little rant of mine, please do so via PM; I'm probably going to busy myself with my stories for a while (to keep myself happy after reading the PM refered to in above rant).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.