main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO a little short notice

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoD-Sith, Feb 9, 2006.

1. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    i havn't posted here in quite some time(due to wrestling)

but it seems to have payed off, regionals is this weekend(friday and saturday) up at arapahoe high school, they will take the top four placers from each weight class to state.

I am seeded 4th in 5A region #1, and for those of you that dont know what that means i am expected to place 4th or better at regionals which in turn means i should be going to state.

so if any of you guys are interested in watching wrestling(or just watching me tear the place up) its only like 7 bucks to get in, its generally pretty fun at tournaments especially ones with lots of good wrestling, like this one should be, so feel free to join us.

State is next thursday friday and saturday, im not sure if youll be able to buy tickets for it there, but if you want to go they should be ob sale online(prolly through ticket master, or just check the pepsi center website)

P.S. it wont hurt my feelings if cant go or just dont want to :_|

2. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Wow! Congratulations and Good Luck! :)

3. DarthDallas182

DarthDallas182 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2005
    YUP! Congrats! what school are u reppin? I go to AAHS... any contenders from my school? i quite obviously dont follow wrestling to closely.

4. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    Im so sorry i missed this. Zac and i were in PHX this weekend or i would have tried to make it. how did ya do?