main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Long Due Return

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by JediMasterAmanda, Jan 13, 2016.

1. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    *steps off a ship that carried her from who knows where*

Been a long time since I've been here. Wonder if anyone I knew is still around or if they remember me. Hm.

Hello all! I am posting here, cause I haven't been active here since before the server change and things looked a lot different back then. So I don't really know my way around anymore. I did notice Skiara is still the moderator here, dunno if she remembers me. How many years has it been? Four? More? I dunno. But I am back and looking forward to meeting new people and maybe some old friends.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    JediMasterAmanda - Welcome back. If you somehow forgot your away around the place, you know this is still the place to get acclimated. Stick around this time.

3. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    I intend to stick around, but we'll see what life has to say about it. Lol. Been going through some stuff lately. Guess I'm seeking refuge from the crap I've been handed in my life. *shrugs* I always had fun around here. I am starting to figure it out, it's not so different as it appeared to be at first glance. Some organization is different, but mostly the same.