main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A long journy's end.

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Zanatos_Soldat, Sep 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    [Stardate log: 9.29.04]
    **I have finally come to an end of my journey. I can not help but wonder why I have chosen this path. But in my absence I have neglected to keep my ship and crew in tact. But my ship has seen better days. As I approach the ship I realize that it seems to be shut down and orbiting over the planet of Hoth? Using my key-code to override the security bay doors and fly in to investigate. Looking around the hangar I notice that this place looked like it had a recent battle. I head for the main control area and see three dead and one badly wounded in the corner. But before he could utter a word his life gave out. My training has exceeded the limits of normal procedures of being a soldier. So I have been away practicing the arts of using the force to better my skills as a warrior.I enter the ships engine room and find the Crystal that powers the ship is gone. All that I found was a lock of reddish fur or hair. I must analyze this to know more. But the travel has made me week and I must rest but not here. I Leave and head for my fighter jet. Leaving I placed a different kind of security code so none may enter. If it is triggered in anyway the ship will self destruct.**
    OOC: Long time no see or hear everyone. Good to see that the Senator is still in tact. I was wondering when any of you are going to call? Well when you see this give me a a response so I can catch up with my CREW!

2. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Hi Zanatos,The Senator was kidnapped to Virwestinia. We have been around. We always post on the the boards what and where things are happening. Our phone number is the same. If you lost it just P.M. me and I will give it to you. I have been on the broads twice a day, because of the active lately.Far as calling you the last time I tried your phone was disconnected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.