main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A long, long time ago...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darthvaderocks06, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthvaderocks06

Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2003
    Does anybody remember a meeting that you guys had called: Star Wars Celebration II.5?
    Do you remember a 14 yr old kid who came, played, and never came back? Well that's ME! I live in Canton and my dad can't drive me out there anymore. Sorry, but I did have a great time.
    I did go see Amy Allen At Colosalcon at the Holiday Inn, but missed you guys.

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Why did you sign your name DarthAnakin06 then?!?!?!?

3. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    I originally came to this site as darthanakin06; I forgot my password so I had to get a new screen name. The rest of my things are with darthanakin06.

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Haha, coolness. We had your face on the back of a blue milk carton for a while now! (Get it? hehe) Nice to see you finally show up again. Welcome back! Now if we can just get my brother to come to a meeting, then maybe we can start building a more youth-interactive FanForce.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Welcome back Darthvader06! We were about to write you off as "missing in action" or just one of those people who go around looking for random lightsaber fights...or lightsaber fights with Random ;)

Canton? Don't worry...we've got a bunch of people in that part of town, and have been known to get together closer to you. So please don't be a stranger, and mabye we'll see you again soon!!!

6. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    WOW! Welcome back Darthvaderocks06!

Krash is right, we have many more members from down in this area (I'm from Wadsworth myself). You might be able to hitch a ride with one of us.

7. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
    When & where is the next meeting?

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hello Darthvaderocks06! I'm also from Canton. I go to MIT in Boston, but I'll be home this summer. So, if you're having problems with rides, I'd be happy to help if I can. :)

9. Darthvaderocks06

Feb 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.