main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...IT IS MINE!!!!! MY.....PRRREEECCCIIIIOOOOUUUSSSS!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Petra_Blakkwing, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    WHEE!!! STAR WARS IS MINE!!!!!!! At 12:05AM Petra Blakkwing became the first at her local Wal-Mart to retrieve and buy a Star Wars OT widescreen edition....I bet we all scared the stocker boy.....rabid Star Wars fans huddled around his little cart forklift thingy waiting from him to take the wrapping off.....mmmmm...but it is all mine!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!

btw
    there were OT action figures too, but....meh...i wasn't all that impressed...and plus i had NO money....

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    yes wal-mart has 3 different set of action figures....one for each episode, i happened to buy all three........eric needs to learn the meaning of a little word called self-control. yes he does, because he also bought Battlefront......friggin debit cards man. anywho it's off to bed cause i gotta be to work in 8 hours.....ya for 6 hours of sleep!!!>

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    HOLY COW, THE QUALITY IS SO AWESOME!!!!

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    :(( The netflix/Amazon thing sounded so great... but it's killing me! Must... have... DVDs!

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    The quality of Star Wars is beyond gorgeous and the new 5.1 sound mix is an amazing, unparrelled difference. I have watched all the featurettes (minus ep 3 of course), trailers and A New Hope at point. I will now watch the greatest film ever made, The Empire Strikes Back.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    The Netflix copies are just not the same, I'm afraid. I have no bonus DVD, no boxes... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.