main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Ok guys this is how it works. You read what was written then you continue the story. I think we should limit ourselves to no more than a paragraph each. Anyway, lets get this ride started.

Episode II.1
    Greenville's Clone Wars

It is a horrible time for the republic. Battalions of clone troopers led by the JEDI KNIGHTS are scattered across the Galaxy engaging the forces of the Separatists led by COUNT DOOKU.

Little does the republic know that the sinister DARTH SIDIOUS is actually behind this in an attempt to take control of the Galaxy away from the senate.

On the remote world of Almania near the Corporate sector, MARIK CELLESIUM and his Transdoshan Padawan DORRIK are sent by MACE WINDU to investigate reports of the Separatist creating a weapon to bring fear to the heart of the senate......

2. SithLord328

SithLord328 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Dorrik was searching through the force. He felt something...odd. Like something was out of place. He was deep in the trance of the force, when his master Marik Cellesium told them they had arrived.
    Dorrik had never been to this planet before, nor had he heard of it. It wasn't anything like he expected, it was snow-covered and barren. No matter what he thought of though, he still couldn't forget the disturbance he had felt.

3. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    As they traveled on their Tauntauns it became clear what the disturbance was,just ahead was a crashed Victory Class Star Destroyer,how could this be?These were top secret and not even out of the prototype stage.Further more,they were being produced on Fondor,what was this thing doing here?

4. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    "This is strange Master," Dorrik said as the approached the crash site. "How could something like this have happened without our knowledge? Aren't the shipyards at Fondor heavily guarded?"

5. SithLord328

Jul 19, 2002
    "Yes," he answred his padawan, eyeing the wreckage closley. "It must have been lost during a mission," he explained still looking at the wreckage. He caught something out of the corner of his eye. It was a blasted battledroid...tons of them. "There was a battle!". Dorrik was confused. How could there have been a battle and the Jedi not no about it, plus there were no clone troopers.

6. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    As they continued on toward the wreck, something tugged at Marik's mind. The Star Destroyer was wrecked but there was no turbolaser damage to the hull, yet alot of craters on the ground around the battle droids.

7. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Could it be the Star Destroyer was sabotaged?Just then he heard a voice call out from the crash site.''Hello!Is there anyone there?''What,someone alive?As they walked closer to the crash,they saw a lightsaber,a blaster,and finally,they came across who was calling them,a Senate Guard.

8. SithLord328

Jul 19, 2002
    As the two Jedi walked closer, the Senate Gaurd recognized who they were and he took up a blaster. The two Jedi ignited there sabers and a hail of blaster fire greeted them. A flash of blue and green deflected the fire and suddenly a dark presence came over Dorrik. Before his master knew it Dorrik had desposed of the Gaurds head. Dorrik was dangerously close to the Dark Side. He then realised what he had done and turned to look at his master, who still had his saber activated. And for a moment you thought the two would duel each other.

9. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    "Dorrik...!"
    But as Marik shouted his name Dorrik turned and ran into the wrecked star destroyer. Marik was feeling the dark side all around him and he knew that something very bad was happening on Almania.

10. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    As the council meeting continued, Master Yoda got the look that Mace Windu had seen before.
    "You sense something?" He asked.

11. SithLord328

Jul 19, 2002
    Marik chased after his padawan, but he couldn't find him anywhere. While he was searching for Dorrik, he came across a line of clone troopers, and not just clone troopers, other kinds of soldiers in similar white armour. He hid behind some utility boxes to watch the events unfold. He looked to the side and saw someone grabbing at there throat, and falling to the floor. He then saw a cloaked figure infront of the fallen person.

12. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    "The Dark Side, stronger it grows. Fear, danger I feel for Marik or Dorrik on Almania." Yoda said with his eyes closed.

13. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
  14. SithLord328

Jul 19, 2002
    "Do you think we should send someone to get them?" Master Windu was thinking who to send, but he already had an idea who,"Maybe we should send Obi-Wan and his apprentice," he proposed. "Go there immediatley, they should!" the little master exclaimed. The council called upon the Jedi Knight and his Padawan.

15. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Apon closer inspection,he could see that there was a bunker.The bunker doors opened,and out came an officer.The soilder snapped a salute.
    ''Gen.Tarkin,''
    ''At ease.''
    ''Sir,they are nearly ready,but the chief of operations at the Maw says he needs more time completing the prototype fighters,''
    ''I see,''

16. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    "Sinear is falling behind with this. He promised those fighters much sooner than this. I'll need to talk to Dooku about this." Tarkin said as he headed toward his shuttle.

17. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT

GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2002
    Master obi-wan recieving his orders from mace, went to get his anakin..Obi-wan soon getting frustrated that he could not find his padawan, asked yoda if he could take another jedi with him. Yoda answered "take another jedi u may"

18. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Dorrik was confused. He coudn't remember what had happened and now he was alone. Where was his master and where was this cave he was in. Something dark and forboding kept tugging at his mind but he could not escape the sense that things would get better before they grew terribly worse.

19. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT

Oct 21, 2002
    Obi-wan taking borssk, a nikto jedi. Arriving down, obi wan looked in disgust at such a harsh planet. Finally arriving and getting on thier taun-tauns. Borssk saying to obi-wan that he feels something. Obi-wan said that he feels it too. Meanwhile, Marik was frantically looking for his padawan.When he seen, a person cut with what, looked liked a lightsaber. Marik studied the person trying to figure this out.

20. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Tarkin was furious. How does Sinear get away this kind of delay? If this were him he would already be begging for his life from Count Dooku. Well he was going to personally see that this whole operation was brought back online and he would get the credit he deserved.
    "Let's go Captain! I need to see Sinear myself."

21. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    ''Chancellor Palapatine,you wished to see me?''
    ''Yes,Anakin,come in.Your master has left the system.And now it is time for your mission,''
    ''And that is?''
    ''You are to go to Naboo,there you must bring your wife back here,''
    The anger swelled in Anakin,how could he have known?He reached for his lightsaber.But,nothing was there,he looked up at palapatine,who in his left hand held his lightsaber.Palapatine began to smile deeply,and coldly...

22. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT

Oct 21, 2002
    Anakins was stunned! He tryed to talk but he was so surprised. He finally said "how,how did u do that?". Palpatine told him to sit down. He said "what, did u not think an old man could do something like this?" Anakin just looked and listened." i fear u have underestimated me anakin"...

23. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT

Oct 21, 2002
  24. DarthPurr

DarthPurr Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2002
    I feel I have underestimated a lot of things in my life. What to do? I want to be the best I can be but the world is holding me back, how do I break through this? HELP What do I do..........

25. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    ''It is the order that stole your mother Ani,that causes your misery,you can regain your mother only through their destruction.''
    ''Then,I will destroy them,''
    ''Not till the time is right,anakin,I will tell you when,''
    ''You always know what to do,Master,''...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.