A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Obi-Wan and his acomplace finally arrive at the crash site. They feel the same dark presence that had taken over Dorrik and Obi-Wan began to worry. He walked into the massive structure and saw a ton of clonetroopers, dead clonetroopers. They had been cut by a lightsaber. Suddenly Dorrik jumped out, saber ignited and began to duel the two Jedi. He held his own, a series of offensive and devensive attacks, he had the upperhand on Borssk, but Obi-Wan was a different story. He finally caught Borssk off balance and with one quick slash, his leg was gone. The tempo slowed and Obi-Wan retrived Borssk's lightsaber with the force and began to attack Dorrik with two sabers.

2. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Marrik seen all this as if he was in a dream.
    "NOOOOOOO!" he screamed as he raced toward the duel taking place not sure which side he should join.
  3. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Marrik not knowing who to join, went to help borssk.Dorrik knowing he was overwhelmed by obi wan, used the force and the snow to his advantage as he created a snowstorm.Easily running away. Obi-wan quickly went to borssk. He told this issue to yoda. Yoda said "i feel theres much more on this planet then we know." Mace windu said"we will send another team down there to uncover this." Yoda told mace windu to go down to this planet and figure this out!
  4. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    ''My master,the war goes well,with the arrival of 50,000,000 more troops to the center fleet in the Rigido Star Cluster,the Republic will fall quickly,''
    ''Excellent,I will be going to Naboo,to ride out this attack on the Capital,''
    ''My lord,I must go,I have bussiness to take care of,''Dooku bowed as the hologram faded,and turned around to walk out when suddenly he was grabbed by the force and compelled to check the Holo table of the crash site...
  5. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Count dooku reaches the crash site. Meanwhile mace windu has landed on the planet and starts his investigation. HE heads straigt for the crash site. Spoting a person. he quickly jumps out and ignites his lightsaber. count dooku seeing this jumps back and ignites his. Count dooku knowing mace windus legendary skills knew he be not match for him.
  6. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Then,Dooku realized he was still in his Solar Sailer,it was a vision of what could happen.His servant droid came into his chamber.
    ''Master,the Vicroy of Nemodia is on frequency A.1173R,''The droid wheeled out and went back to its duties.

''Dooku,we are under attack,you must help us!Where is the fleet you promised us?''
    ''Attending to bussiness on Courasant,do you have a problem with that?''On the screen,the vicroy choked.
    ''No,Dooku,''
    ''Good day to you Vi.Gunray,''
  7. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    "Obi-wan, what is going on here?" Marrik asked as he tended to Borssk.

"I'm not sure. However, whatever it is does not bode well for the Republic. We must uncoverthis mystery quickly."
  8. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin felt sick,the only ship that he has seen for 30 days and it is a Droid Star Fighter.It was heading for the planet of Bastion,and Anakin was not going to let it escape.
  9. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mace windu finally arrived at the scene. Asking what had happend here and was told one of the most confusing stories he had ever heard. He asked "where did dorrik go?" He ran out in the snow after a few seconds he disapeared. Mace windu spotted a small cave. He felt a disturbence in the force. He had the feeling that dorrik was in there.
  10. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    Dorrik was confused. Everyone seemed to want to fight him including his master and the other jedi. This planet was doing strange things to has mind he couldn't understand. All he knew was he had to stay away from everyone unti he could figure this out.
    A noise outside the cave startled him and he reached for his lightsaber once again.
  11. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mace windu started moving closer to the cave. When he felt something and grabbed his lightsaber. Suddenly, dorrik jumped out of the cave and started duelng mace windu. Mace windu was easy on him because he felt that he wasnt all the way to the darkside. Mace windu with a quick woosh of his lightsaber, cut dorrik's lightsaber in half.
  12. SithLord328 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dorrik not knowing what to do, lunged at Mace, but the Jedi Master held out his hand and stopped Dorrik by using the force. Dorrik still had his hands outstretched, and all of a sudden Mace felt a tingling sensation in his throat. He began choaking and didn't know what to do. Then Mace slumped to the ground and passed out from a lack of air. Dorrik looked at the Masters lifeless body, and took up the fallen masters saber and was about to slay him for good, but at that moment he heard a dry, crackling laugh, and a dark, hooded figure emerged from the shadowy background.
    "Well done young Jedi"
  13. GRAND_ADMIRAL_FETT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dorrik turned around and looked at the shadowy figure. he asked "who are you?" The shadowy figure just replied "you will find out soon." For some reason dorrik put down the lightsaber. He felt safe with this person. This person told him to follow him.
  14. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    As Tarkin aproached the Maw he contacted Raith Sinear.
    "Raith, our sponser grows tired of delays. What is wrong now, and I hope for both our sakes that it is something serious."
    "Tarkin, you know that I would NOT be in this position with qualified ship builders. But am I allowed to use my finest for this project? No, so I don't want to hear about our "sponsers" demands."
    "Careful Raith. You know that it is not safe to utter such things."
  15. DarthPurr Jedi Knight

Boohoo, why you always picking on me. Its not fair, everthing i try to do someone has to pick on it. I am tired of you all picking on me let me do what I want. I am leaving and going out on my own I will be a better person out there by myself with no one to pick on me.
    SEE YA
  16. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    ''Anakin!?Is that you?''
    ''Yes,whats going on?''
    ''The confederates attacked the capital,t-''
    ''Wheres Palapatine?''
    ''In a safe location,''Anakin look out of his starfighter only to see the capital in flames.Several buildings burned,and smoke rose from the lowest reaches of the planet.A droid control ship was wreaked just behind the jedi temple.
    ''Where is the confederate army now?''
    ''Just west of Reecee,''
    And then Anakin turned up the thrusters and jumped out of the atmosphere...
  17. Dark_side_fatty Jedi Knight

star 3
    ''Magnificent,aren't they?''
    ''Yes,truely they are,''Replied Tarkin as he stared at the odd looking fighters running tests.
    ''Come,I have something else to show you,''...
  18. Darth_Yalc Jedi Master

star 2
    They walk into a huge room.

"We have tripled the number of infantry, we have are now practicing melee skills,better blaster skills, and many more!"

"Wow, this is very impressive, as he looks at the some people practicing melee skills."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.