main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    [ Star Wars main theme music ]

The wait is almost over.
    Star Wars: Episode 2, Attack of the Clones on DVD & Video will be released at midnight, November 12 tonight. Are you excited? Where are you going to buy your copy? lol

May the Force be with you.

2. Innath

Innath Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2002
    heh, well I preordered via best buy - knowing how fast their shipping on preorders have been for me (always arrived by date of release - sometimes before). But, now it is date of release and it is still not here :(

guess that'll teach me :p

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I bought my VHS copy of Attack of the Clones at Wal-Mart this morning. It rang up $14.77 too. I took the first Bloomington Transit bus this morning around 7am. When I got home I popped some popcorn & watched the movie. Tuesday night was a big movie day for me. I watched Episode 1: Phantom Menace & Episode 2: Attack of the Clones. What a night.

4. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    I heard the DVD was under $10 at Walmart? Is this true?

5. Innath

Innath Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2002
    i haven't heard about that. When I ordered my DVD from Best Buy, I thought the price was 19.99 for sure - but they only ended up charging me 15.99 for it for a grand total of 16.79. A nice surprise. Now I only need a decent TV and DVD player to watch it on :p

The bonus features on the DVD are amazing btw. Love it.

6. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    SOME Wal-Marts are selling to it compete with TRU and the Suncoast stores that are also selling it for that... but not all of them are...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.