A long time ago....

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually, I dont' think we will be watching any SW movies.

The only thing I know that is specifically on the agenda (mainly because I requested it) is "The Life of Brian".

No bonfires please - I already have a scorched spot in the lawn. Volleyball will be available though. There are also many baseball diamonds near by if anyone is interested.
  2. Outlander_ Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can bring another grill if need be. I can even help our resident SVoG with the grillage...I need to redeem myself after cauterizing a couple of Italian sausages at Caties a while back. Note to self: Never leave a grill unattended.
  3. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bob and I should be coming, but we'll be arriving later in the day. Let us know if we should bring anything other than what will feed just us (I can make a salad or something, if you like). :)
  4. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    For those of you who have asked what to bring....

We always seem to end up with too much at these things so here are my thoughts:

1) I will supply various sodas and beers.
    2) Bring your own meets / snacks as you see fit.
    3) We are pretty close to a sentry, Pick 'N Save, and a decent liquor store. We can always just have a mass migration at some point and pick stuff out that we all want.

I have sent PMs to everyone that I know of that have requested directions from my place. If you need directions, please PM me.

-Dan
  5. Skywalker1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm planning to arrive in the late afternoon but will come alone since Kevin's overseas and Beret will be working on something prior to the meet. I hope to find it with the directions I have. So everyone knows, I'll roll my best nav. skills.
  6. TheWampas1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just wanted to say thanks to Dan for hosting the event. It was a good gathering I thought, at least I know M & I had fun. And it was good seeing people we don't normally get a chance to like Q-Dan and Claire. Thanks again Dan.

Dwayne
  7. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    To Dan and his better half- Thanks for having me out, and as always, it was a blast. It was also good seeing the rest of the group, including those never met before. Oh, and surprisingly enough, I wasn't anywhere as sore as I thought I'd be after the games of softball and kickball.
  8. LeiaYT1300 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks Dan and Kelly for hosting another great Fanforce party! Bob and I had a great time! :)
  9. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Dan and family! What a fun afternoon/night. We need to do it again this summer. :)
  10. jedihexer Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks again Dan, it was really a lot of fun!
  11. CaptMereel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Enjoyed seeing everyone again! Dan, thanks for hosting the party! :)

12. LauedGiind Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just wanted to thanks Dan and family for hosting the get together on Saturday. It was great getting to know everyone and also getting to see some familiar faces. I had a really great time. We definitely need to get to do this more often.
  13. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for everything. Claire and I had fun. The 3 & half hour drive was worth it. I think "Life Of Brian" is the only Monty Python Movie I like and I was exhausted after watching everyone play softball and kicky-ball. Also, I've never tried so many different kinds of Beer in one night. I like the New Glarus. We will try to make it more often. Thanks again.

DaNiEl
    [que4zone]
  14. bwing53 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I concur with all of the above sentiments. Dan, you and Kelly are the shizzle.

Jason (& Mo)
  15. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glad everyone had a good time!

Also, for the record we've still got lots of brats.

Brat soup
    Brat cerial
    Brat Pie
    Brat Salad
    Brat Brats Brats Brats Brats

We've got a lot of brats.

And some beer too.
  16. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Do I sense that your sick of seeing brats, Dan? ;)
  17. Idaara Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmmm...seems the Spam song could be redone using the word brat instead. :)
  18. Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Master

star 1
    thanks for the party, and like just about any other party, someone *raises hand* has to leave something behind. I think I left my bread knife there. I'm sure I will get it back eventually.

oh and how did the video turn out. I really had fun playing with it. Thanks again.

Devan
  19. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dan, I'm still waiting for my Tupperware.
  20. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry - I keep forgetting it - along with a certain bread knife that I still have.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.