main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A long winding road Updated Saturday May 29th 2010 OCs A/P L/L/H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Aug 30, 2008.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Jess and Fress may discover that hiding things will do more damage than they can comfortably live with. [face_worried] Love the couple mush. :)

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thank you and I hope to have more soon maybe this weekend :)

:)

Yeah keeping secrets about the old order is not a good idea, they'll eventually realize it ;) or Anakin will continue to pesture them about it [face_mischief]

3. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Jess walked around on Luke?s flagship, Flurry with a few things chewing at the back of his mind. He couldn?t help but feel a bit guilty about snapping at the person, who woke Jess the night before telling him that Luke requested his presence at a meeting. He wanted to apologize but didn?t know who the Lieutenant was, it was a voice he didn?t recognize and suspected might be a new person in the Rebellion. He wasn?t exactly a morning person either but that didn?t excuse the behavior he exhibited.

He also thought about Luke?s emotions, for some reason the kid was feeling distress during the meeting and he suspected that more then a few things happened that night. He wanted to question Luke about it, but wasn?t sure how to approach the kid and let him know he had invaded some of Luke's privacy. He didn?t mean to, but he wanted to get a grasp on the situation.

Jess was so absorbed in his thoughts that he ran smack into someone, before he had a chance to apologize the other person spoke.

?Hello Commander, nice to see you again.?

Jess recognized the voice, feeling a bit sheepish and he was sure his face was turning red from embarrassment he looked up at the person. ?I?m sorry Captain Antilles, I didn?t see you there.?

?What?s on your mind, Commander?? Asked a slightly amused Wedge.

?Just going over some things in the back of my mind.? Jess answered with a frown. ?Do you know who was waking everyone up last night??

?Lieutenant Strom. I heard he?s kind off afraid of you now. Almost like you?re ready to jump off the deep end or something.? Wedge answered with a frown. ?Actually, I was hoping to find you, to ask if you knew why he would have these feelings about you, it?s not like you Jess.?

Jess looked down at the ground feeling, butterflies form in his stomach and decided to fly all the way up his brain where he was sure they where nesting in there. Jess knew better, it was guilt gnawing away at his conscience. Leave it to Wedge to ask him directly. He was pretty sure Fress would track him down as soon as she heard, about how he treated the communications officer. He looked back up at Wedge who was patiently waiting for his answer. ?I didn?t exactly wake up in the best of moods last night.?

?Okay, so how did you answer your comlink?? Wedge questioned raising an eyebrow.

?I owe him an apology, do you know if he was assigned??

?He?s on the bridge if you want to try to straighten it out with him.?

Jess nodded shooting Wedge a grateful smile, first he would talk to the Lieutenant, than he would track Luke down to find out, what the distress he felt from the kid was about. ?Just out of curiosity Wedge, how many people know about this??

Wedge shifted his feet before answering, ?a couple of people, Luke, Fress, and myself.?

Jess lifted up a hand and patted Wedge?s shoulder. ?Thanks Wedge, its good to see you out of bed.?

Wedge smiled in turn. ?I wouldn?t be here, if it weren?t for you and Fress. Thank you.?

?You?re welcome.?
    -----------------------
    As Jess entered the bridge, he noticed that a couple of people looked up and over at him. One held a look of fear in his eyes, if Jess had to guess it was the Lieutenant who ended up waking everyone. Glancing over his shoulder he noticed Fress was watching him intently with a disapproving frown on her face. Gulping hard he looked at her and said, ?I would like to speak to Lieutenant Strom for a minute in private.?

Fress nodded, turning her attention to the person sitting at the communications station who held the look of fear in his eyes. ?You will accompany Commander Shern and report back as soon as you?re finished.?

?Yes ma?am.? Strom replied standing up and coming to stand beside Jess.

Jess watched him for a minute and noticed there was some fear there, what Jess could not understand is how this officer managed to take what he said a bit personally. Jess turned around and headed off the bridge with Strom in toe, not a word was spoken as they headed towards an office, stepping through Jess turned around and shu

4. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ?Lieutenant Strom. I heard he?s kind off afraid of you now. Almost like you?re ready to jump off the deep end or something.?

Poor LT Strom, getting Jess when he's half asleep... [:D]

?I was on a ship and it was alien. I didn?t recognize the ship or the species, there was a kid on board, a teen to be more precise. They turned me into a droid.?

Eeek... That's not a dream anyone wants to have. But he did get a glimpse of Dev there, even if right now he's writing it off as dream/nightmare weirdness...

?It?s just a dream, nothing more.?

Can I say it? Okay... HA!!!! (Though Jess said it more diplomatically than that...)

Pictures! Jess showed him pictures! Liked that. :)

And... wow. Loved that talk with Anakin, Luke, and Padme. Anakin giving him life path advice because he's been there himself... wow...

Well done and wonderful post. :) (More?)

5. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Awww, loved the talk between Luke, Jess, Anakin, and Padme. [face_love]

Luke grasped the sides of his repulsar tightly feeling his emotions get the best of him. The look on his father?s face said it all, he was losing control. Luke felt tears slip down his face, he only discovered his father was still alive only in time to lose him again. It wasn?t fair. ?I wanted to save you, and you refused, I know you did it on purpose.?

?Luke you know that?s not true.?

Luke gulped for air as his emotions slowed down, watching his father who looked gravely concerned. ?Why father? We could?ve helped you.?

?You need to let go Luke, you need to let yourself grieve, there was no way I would?ve made it, and deep down here.? Anakin pointed to his heart to emphasize his point. ?You know it?s true.?

?But you don?t know that for sure.? Luke answered flicking his eyes from Anakin back to Jess. ?I felt like I had done nothing to save you.

?Yes I do, you saved me from my own darkness. Obi-Wan and Padme both approached me on the death star, I knew I was dying and no matter what you did or tried to do, would?ve been useless.?

?At least I would?ve felt, I?ve done everything I could.? Luke replied angrily as a second person appeared, except her aura wasn?t as strong as Anakin?s.

?Luke, please you have to calm down. Emotions like this is what got Anakin into trouble.?

Luke did a double take recognizing the woman from the holo cube Jess had on him. This was his mother, still by his fathers? side. He shook his head no with tears rapidly falling down his cheeks leaving dirty lines in their wake.

?You have to let go Luke,

:( My poor Luke. [:D] That he does. He's got to stop blaming himself because there's nothing he could've done.
    Lovely update!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Marvelous. =D= Terrifically emotional. :D

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thank you :) more to come soon

Yeah poor Luke, he has to let this go, he will sometimes these things just take time do do.

Jess and Fress will be there for the twins as they deal with the truth about their parents :)

Thank you thank you :)

I have a new post underway so in the next day or two hopefully should be up :)

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ----------
    Fress sat down in a chair while staying on the bridge, she felt shaken feeling two presences in the force she hadn?t felt in a long time. Placing her head in-between her hands, she reflected on whose presences that she had felt. One was Anakin?s, that she did know for sure, the other felt like Padme. Padme was not a Jedi, but that didn?t mean the Senator didn?t have some force ability. After all the trouble Padme got into with or without Anakin, told her that the Senator had some ability. It didn?t matter how strong it was not to deny the fact. She shook her head as Luke?s emotions came clear to her over the force bond that she had forged with Luke shortly after everything was revealed, he was having a hard time dealing with the knowledge and everything that had gone on.

Fress immediately put up a force wall to give the kid some space. Luke needed time to sort out his feelings and let himself grieve. He also needed to let go as well. It wasn?t going to be easy but in time, she knew Luke would let go.

Feeling a hand land on her shoulder, Fress jumped a bit looking up at Wedge, who was standing in front of her. She was so absorbed in her thoughts she didn?t notice him walking up to her.

?General, are you alright? Do you need a medic?? Wedge asked in concern.

?I?m fine Wedge, thanks.? Fress answered, straightening herself up. ?Just thinking about some things.?

Fress watched Wedge for his reactions and saw his lip twitch in amusement.

?For one who is considered a Master of the force, who is so absorbed in her line of thought, that she is oblivious to everything around her.? Wedge said in a teasing tone. ?It is not like you and Jess to be oblivious.?

Fress smirked wondering what else had happened. ?What happened? Did Jess run into you or something??

?Ran into me head on, actually.? Wedge answered with a light chuckle, ?its unusual to see both of you off guard like this, what?s going on??

Fress sighed looking Wedge in the eyes, he was concerned but he didn?t know everything that was going on. ?It?s not for me to say. Sorry Wedge.?

?Don?t worry about it Fress, it?s okay.? Wedge said grabbing a near bye chair and sat down on it. ?I want to thank you for what you did for me earlier.?

?You?re welcome.?

?Fress, maybe you should get some more sleep?? Wedge said in a concerned tone.

Fress smiled slowly inching her chair away from Wedge, talks that started like this ended with Wedge injecting a sedative into her. ?I?ve had enough of laying down Wedge. I plan on getting some sleep in another hour or two.?

?Promise??

?Promise.? Fress answered with a sweet smile for show.

?Alright.? Wedge said standing up from his chair. ?But if I come back here in three hours from now and see you still up??

Fress raised a hand cutting her friend off. ?You have my word, you can put the sedative needle away.? She watched as Wedge?s face turned to one of mock horror. ?You didn?t think I knew you had that on you? Need to come up with something new, Wedge.?

?Alright, I?ll have to think of a new approach line.? Wedge said with a light chuckle. ?Honestly Fress, sometimes you?re too stubborn for you own good.?

?If I had a credit for each time I heard that line, I would be rich.? Fress replied with a smirk.

Wedge chuckled standing up. ?Two hours, or I?ll have you sedated.?

?I out rank you, remember??

?When it comes to health, it out ranks you. I?m sure the doctor would agree with me.?

Fress rolled her eyes, than she smiled. ?I promise, you won?t find me here in two hours.?

?I?ll take your word for it.?

Fress watched Wedge walk off the bridge, most likely to check on his squadron. Shifting on her chair a bit, she couldn?t help but notice Captain Manchisco watching her with curiosity. ?Captain, is there something wrong??

?I?m just a bit confused and don?t understand something. You don?t look hurt yet Wedge wants to sedate you?? Manchisco replied nervously.

Fress stood up and stared the Captain down forcing eye contact with her. Tilting her head

9. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Terrific update!! :) :D Can't wait for more!! [face_dancing]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

10. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    She shook her head as Luke?s emotions came clear to her over the force bond that she had forged with Luke shortly after everything was revealed, he was having a hard time dealing with the knowledge and everything that had gone on.

In a situation like that, who wouldn't?

Liked Wedge's concern... what's he doing walking around, anyway? Didn't he nearly lose a hand and end up in bacta, or is he all better now that it's a day or two later?

?It is not like you and Jess to be oblivious.?

It's also probably not like them to be confronted with the past on a regular basis, either, thus creating distraction...

?You have my word, you can put the sedative needle away.? She watched as Wedge?s face turned to one of mock horror. ?You didn?t think I knew you had that on you? Need to come up with something new, Wedge.?

Ah, but a person can become used to sedatives to the point where they don't work anymore... not unlike Iocaine powder from The Princess Bride. Immunity through small doses.

?Why would you want to know my business, Captain? I am one of your commanding officers, and you?re questioning me about my health??

=D=

?Yes General, I am questioning about your health and stability.?

Manchisco, you're digging yourself a hole...

//Jess, your turn to stay on the bridge, I don?t trust Manchisco, she was asking too many personal questions.//

In public forum on the bridge, no less. Fress is right at being leery of her.

into the night helping these poor unfortunate souls.?

[Ursula]Poor unfortunate souls!
    In pain, in need!
    This one longing to be pretty,
    that one wants to get the girl,
    and do I help them? Yes, indeed![/Ursula]

But the big lizards aren't performing that kind of help, are they? Also... hugs for Dev!

Loved Anakin and Padme telling her what's the what. :)

?It?s bad Jess, worse then I first feared about what?s going on at Bakura.? Fress replied burying her head into Jess?s chest.

Not sure who get's the Understatement of the Story Award, but preliminarily... Fress does.

Luke and Manchisco's scene... that was good. She was honestly shocked at the news, and he finally told someone other then family (or has he told Leia and Han yet?) about what happened.

Well done and good post. :) (And of course I'd like some more...)

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Gorgeous!

Luke looked at his parents knowing that they were right, he needed to let himself grieve. He needed to let go, what?s done has been done and there was no way of changing it.

?Padme take my hand.? Anakin instructed her. Padme cast Anakin a curious look taking his hand into hers. ?Walk with me, let me be your guide.?

?Alright.?

Luke watched his parents with interest, what did his father have in mind. Both Padme and Anakin bent down to his height and hugged him. Luke felt warm and calm with peaceful feelings upon their touch, he returned the hug knowing his father was concentrating to make this contact remotely possible.

?I?m sorry for everything I did to you Luke, no child should have to endure what I put you through. I just hope one day you can forgive me.?

?Just remember Luke, we both love you, we?re proud of your strengths and accomplishments.? Padme whispered into his ear. ?We?ll be with you always.?

:_| =D=

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks and more is on the way :D

Thank you and mores definately on the way :D

[:D] Thanks Vader :)

---------------------------------
    Two and a Half Weeks Later

Fress reached up starting her x-wing, the engines flared to life with the familiar rumble causing her seat to vibrate beneath her. She checked

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed last two updates and how Jess and Fress add depth and humor to the whole Bakuran situation :)

14. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Liked the action... (What did happen out at Planet Six? I'm a little fuzzy on the details...)

?Shadow Ten, ready to follow you oh beautiful leader to the ends of the universe and beyond.?

"This is Catherine. No, Sue, I will NOT turn on the stereo..." (Could not resist... I like creative log-ins... good job.)

?Alliance Battle Group, this is Commander Pter Thanas of the Imperial Navy, state your business and purpose here.?

To save your hides... Really, Commander. Worry about the big lizards, not the Rebel Alliance showing up in the nick of time...

?Flurry this is Shadow Lead, we?re kind off busy at this end, we?ll be there as soon we can get free.?

Missed that one. Sorry... [face_blush]

?I have called this meeting to inform you, an Alliance Task force has entered the system.?

Hmm... was I the only one expecting them to break into a round of "OMG!!!! We're saved!"? (I know they didn't, but the thought is what counts...)

Luke in Command of the Flurry... so, so funny with that strategy computer thing not working right.

They're surprised that Anakin had a way different disposition when he wasn't evil... somehow, that doesn't surprise me...

Well done and good post.
    :)

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks [:D] :) I'm glad your enjoying this :)

Don't worry about missing it, we both missed it :p

This is what happened at Planet Six

Han was trying to get Leia to relax with some wine, just when she was relaxing Threepio commed them, telling Han that he needs to get up to the cockpit. When Han gets up to the cockpit, theres a strange squeal coming over the comms unit, he curses as he sits in the seat as Chewie is starting up the Falcon. Han tells Leia they just got scanned. They end up fighting off a bunch of enemy fighters before making their way back to the fleet.

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Fress looked out the front view port of the Falcon. The world in front of them was dark and she could barely make out a small cluster of lights down below. She wondered if it was still night out. Glancing over she watched as Luke plunked down into the chair beside Leia, his hair was still damp and tousled from the shower he just finished taking, he was dressed in a similar outfit to Jess, except Luke?s uniform was unmarked.

?Feel better, Luke?? Leia asked in curiosity.

?You bet.? Luke acknowledged with a grin then frowned. ?Where are we anyways??

?Just entering the atmosphere of Bakura.? Han answered without facing them concentrating on his flying instead.

Fress dispelled an anxious sigh, like Luke she was placed on the top most wanted list by Vader, alive capture only. Quite a few bounty hunters had tried to capture her but failed, when they realized they didn?t know how to properly handle a Jedi captive. That brought a smile to her lips as she refocused on what Luke was saying.

?Maybe we can raise Commander Thanas.?

?Or we could use this time to bug out, they?re in better shape,? Han supplied. ?We have half of our forces tied up for some Imperial desk jockey and half of where they are supposed to be on alert.?

?Han, their ships are going to need longer repair breaks then ours,? Luke outlined. ?What I?ve seen so far was pretty banged up.?

Fress chewed on her lip thoughtfully as Leia looked at her with a question in her eyes. ?Leia, you have a question??

?What do you think?? Leia questioned.

?Our necks in the noose, now,? Han grumbled.

Fress ignored Han?s comment before responding to Leia?s question. ?Exactly, what we?re aiming for I believe.? Fress replied with a frown. ?If we plan on restoring the Republic, this is a good starting point. If we share their danger, then I can see us gaining their trust and possibly an Alliance will emerge.?

Leia nodded her head in agreement, ?I completely agree.? Which in turn earned a groan from Han. ?Quiet, fly boy.?

?Great. Luke, Jess? What do you guys think??

?I think I?m going to agree with Fress,? Jess answered with Luke nodding in agreement.

?I still say we should bug out,? Han mumbled under his breath.

Fress bit on her lip, if they bugged out now, then the war with the Empire would look like a schoolyard brawl. Sighing, she looked at the back of Han?s head, she knew he was concerned for the group, but also would accept what needs to be done in order to restore the Republic. ?If we leave now, the galaxy will plunge into a darkness that will make the current war look like a bar brawl.? Fress noticed Han freeze for a second as Leia through a questioning glance Fress?s way.

?Fress, what?s going on down there?? Leia asked looking from Jess to Luke then back to Fress again. ?Wait, you two know now??

?Sort of.? Luke responded as the Falcons comm beeped for attention, glancing down Chewbacca growled. ?It?s Commander Thanas.? Han translated.

?On frequency, Commander.?

?Alliance, I have cleared your ships for our defense web into the positions you have requested, while your party conduct negotiations down at Salis D?aar. I look forward to meeting you in person.?

?It?s mutual. Alliance out.? Luke paused for a second. ?Chewie, switch back to the Flurry?s frequency.?

A few seconds later, Chewie growled. ?Did you get all of that?? Luke asked Manchisco.

?Locked in the BAC sir.? Manchisco replied, than added. ?Have fun down there.?

?Define fun,? Jess mumbled under his breath.

Han chuckled as Fress reached over and gave Jess a light tease slap on the shoulder for the comment. Jess pretended to look hurt. She smiled sweetly taking his hand into hers. ?Negotiations with a lightsaber.?

Jess straightened up and grinned then frowned, ?Those never turn out to be fun. Usually that type is used for last resort. Sweetheart, what do you really know about what?s going to happen? I know you by now, not much gets by you these days.?

?I?m sorry Jess, but I can?t tell you.? Fress replied with a frow

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. Liked Fress's take on Nereus and was fascinated to know she was on Bakura before... the banter is so fun!! :D

18. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Wonderful update!![face_dancing] The planet sounds so beautiful from your descriptions. :)

It felt like they had been working already, but Fress kept the thought to herself. She glanced over watching as Luke un-strapped himself from the chair and headed to the back. Getting a smooth landing was not always in Han?s category. She grinned as Chewie growled something. Fress smiled agreeing with Chewie. ?Luke thinks we?re getting a smooth landing.? She translated.

?I don?t see why not.?

?A smooth landing in this bucket?? Leia teased, ?Is not something I can see happening.?

Fress giggled at the statement, Leia and Han could not help but get each other riled up at some point in time. Watching Han and Leia fight was amusing to watch, they weren?t too serious with their fights unless it ended up with the two walking off in different directions. Which happened less and less these days, she knew the two where together, it was about time. They had the chemistry, it seemed like Han and Leia were made for each other.

Loved all this!! [face_love] Very well done! ;)
    Fabulous job!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=
    And sorry I didn't comment on the past post. :oops: I just completely forgot! [face_blush] It was terrific as always though! :D

19. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Taking a break from my history paper, now... I liked this chapter. (And that little addition with the lights from orbit? Very cool.)

Well done. :)

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

Thanks DS glad your enjoying this so far :)

--------------
    Jess sat down on the seat of a public shuttle that would take them to where the meeting was being held. If Nereus ever touches Fress in a bad way, I don?t think I can stop myself from killing him. I thought to myself biting back a growl attempting to get my anger under control. She?s been hurt enough in her lifetime as it was and I don?t think she can take anymore, especially after what happened to Anakin. The last thing Fress needed was an Imperial Governor to rape her. I?ve lost count on how many I caught in the act or heard about afterwards. He looked up noticing Fress was watching him, and he could not mistake the concern in her eyes. ?Is something wrong, sweetheart?? Jess questioned attentively hiding the anger in his voice.

?Please don?t do anything you may regret,? Fress pleaded. ?We will be trying to work out a truce, and it?s going to be touchy enough as it is.?

?As long as Nereus keeps his hands off you, you have nothing to worry about.? Jess made a sour face to further his point, ?I saw the way he was looking at you and it made me shudder. He?s no different then any other Imperial Governor I?ve come across.?

Jess watched Fress closely for her reactions. He quickly noted that everyone in the shuttle was deathly silent listening to them. She looked down at the floor and he knew she must have been chewing on her lip at this moment. It was a habit he?d grown accustomed to when she was disturbed by certain events. Fress looked back up with a neutral expression.

?If he tries anything with me, I will be sticking my lightsaber where the sun doesn?t shine and I?m not talking about the hilt either.?

In another words, Jess thought to himself, she would kill Nereus on the spot. ?I have nothing to worry about. Nereus wouldn?t know how to handle you anyways,? Jess growled sarcastically. ?But there are ways Fress, and that?s what has me concerned.?

?I know Jess, but it may have been an off thing?? Fress began but Jess held up his hand cutting her off.

?What if it isn?t?? Jess asked immediately receiving a glare from Fress. ?What if he looks at you again that way? Then what??

?If it isn?t, we?ll have to confront him up front about it.?

?And if Nereus doesn?t back down from the warning?? Jess enquired with a curious tone.

?I?ll let you have you

21. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Luke lifted up a hand and waved it in front of the two guards, ?This is not a weapon it?s a symbol of honor. Let it pass.?

Jess tried very hard to hide the smug grin that was threatening to tug at the edge of his lips as the guards repeated what Luke said. Something Luke definitely picked up from Obi-Wan. Jess didn?t miss the glare that Leia cast towards Luke. She was not too thrilled with Luke at the moment. Kid, quit messing around with fire

[face_laugh] He does tend to do that a lot. He's a reckless Skywalker. :p
    Terrific!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Marvelous update... loved the lightsaber not the hilt exchange--hee!! Fress has the snark of a Corellian LOL or of Mara ;) I like it!! :D

23. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    ?Feel better, Luke?? Leia asked in curiosity.

?You bet.? Luke acknowledged with a grin then frowned. ?Where are we anyways??

How best to answer that? "Well... they've got imperials and LOTS of red marble decor that Han'll want to smuggle, and... did I mention the aliens who want to use your life energy? THAT's where you are, kid."

?Locked in the BAC sir.? Manchisco replied, than added. ?Have fun down there.?

?Define fun,? Jess mumbled under his breath.

Somehow, I don't think fun includes political briefings with your enemy...

?Now I recognize your name. For some time there was a large bounty on your head, alive capture only. That must be a distinction among the rebels.?

More than you'd think, bud...

?I have nothing to worry about. Nereus wouldn?t know how to handle you anyways,? Jess growled sarcastically. ?But there are ways Fress, and that?s what has me concerned.?

?I know Jess, but it may have been an off thing?? Fress began but Jess held up his hand cutting her off.

?What if it isn?t?? Jess asked immediately receiving a glare from Fress. ?What if he looks at you again that way? Then what??

Nereus=idiot if he thinks that would ever, ever fly...

?I?m sorry Mistress Leia, I didn?t have the chance to download the protocol yet.? Threepio answered as Artoo twittered something. ?What do you mean Master Luke downloaded the protocol?? Artoo tweeted. ?I am not, you over sized disposal unit!?

Ah, the droids... *happy sigh*

?Red marble,? Leia commented dryly.

?Worth a fortune if you can smuggle it out.? Han grimly smiled.

That always made me wonder... Bakura was a mining colony, right? So it'd be something easy for them to do... the marble stone, I mean...

?Oh thank you Elder.? Dev whistled putting enough enthusiasm into his voice attempting to cover up the horror he felt on the inside. Renewal now? Blue Scale wasn?t buying his story. Dev knew there was no escape from this place. This was his prison and deathbed, everything felt hopeless to him. He watched as Blue Scale and his master walk away talking amongst them-selves, all he wanted now was his freedom.

Dev!!!! [:D]

Well done. :) (I was late due to internet outtage yesterday. Grr... argg...)

24. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Luke lifted up a hand and waved it in front of the two guards, ?This is not a weapon it?s a symbol of honor. Let it pass.?

Absolute perfection! =D=

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Yup, Luke knows how to stir the pot a little doesn't he? Thanks :D

Thanks and that's okay.

-----------
    Dev started his search for Blue Scale, he ran to the nearest workstation but Blue Scale wasn?t there. Running to the next workstation, he noticed a bunch of P?w?ecks putting droids together. The droids looked pristine and shiny, ready to be used. Just by the jerky tail movements he could tell they were young ones. P?w?ecks never ate well. The older ones were used when they ran out of humans to power