main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A long winding road Updated Saturday May 29th 2010 OCs A/P L/L/H

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Aug 30, 2008.

1. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    ?It?s not sorcery,? Berias answered as he put the warrior down. ?I am Force sensitive, a warrior to be used by the Force?s will.?

?We?ll see who is right, infidel.?

I think I just flipped to the Princess Bride momentarily... "All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead." (Hee...)

Dash! Dash is here!!!! [face_dancing]

Kyp and Jaina's talk... o_O ... awwww... [face_love] ... [face_dancing] (He's with a woman who suits him!!!!! And he knows it!!!!! And Kay had every right to feel threatened, there...)

Anakin, Mike, and that jacket... [face_love] Loved that!!!

Well done and I'd love some more. :)

2. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    ?Great, I have a cake in mind I always wanted to make,? Arianna said with a grin as they headed towards the market. ?We?ll make it fun.?

?Thanks but I don?t want you making a big fuss over me,? Mike gushed. ?I appreciate the thought.?

?Too late,? Anakin said with a grin. ?We invited others over for a party,? he said as they stepped inside the market. ?Be wary of Wes Janson, he planned something.?

?Can I hide instead?? Mike questioned with a frown. When Wes was planning, it never was a good sign. Anakin shook his head as Arianna started piling ingredients into the hover cart. ?Okay, a cake but that?s it.?

?And a present,? Shawn added in with a grin. ?It?s back at the ship.?

?I can?t get out of this, can I?? Mike questioned as all three shook their heads.

[face_laugh] Sweet family moments. [face_love] Great updates! Very nicely done and looking forward to more. =D=[:D]

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Merry Christmas everyone [:D]

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone [:D]

Here's the next chapter
    ------------
    Anakin Skywalker walked onboard the Chimera where Anakin Shern planned on holding Mike a birthday party. He smiled to himself happy to be apart of their lives. Mike and Anakin walked up to him with smiles. ?Ready for tonight?? He enquired with a grin.

?Despite Mike not wanting this party, yes,? Anakin answered honestly. ?Between his adoptive parents and me, we bought him a new jacket.?

?Sounds like a good gift,? Anakin said as he reached deep inside his pocket and produced two black velvet boxes. ?I bought you and Kasha these,? he commented as he opened the two boxes. A silver gem laid in one and a blue in the other. ?I figure if you want to make a spare lightsaber and give the other to Kasha when the time comes.?

Mike nodded as he accepted the two boxes. ?Thanks Anakin, I?m sure your great great granddaughter will appreciate it,? he said with a small grin.

Anakin shot his grandson a glare as he nodded in agreement causing Anakin to give him a mischief grin. ?And before I forget, I picked these up for Ethan and Kei.?

?Thanks grandfather,? Anakin accepted the box with a grateful smile. He opened the box and looked inside. A purple and orange color laid side by side each other. ?I?ll be sure to keep them safe until the time is right.?

Anakin nodded in agreement as they continued to head towards the mess hall. ?Let?s grab something to drink. Ahsoka told me they should be here soon.?

?Ahsoka seemed tense about something, but she wouldn?t tell me what it was,? Anakin pointed out with a frown.

?I got that sense from Kyp and Kay when I talked to them,? Anakin murmured to himself. ?Something?s up but they don?t trust to discuss it over the holonet.?

?I guess we?ll find that out soon enough,? Anakin said as they walked to the caf units and handed one to Mike and his grandson. They sat down at a table. ?Mike, how does it feel to be turning twenty-seven??

?As long as you don?t give me any Force spankings this year,? Mike answered with a small smile. ?It?s nothing more then a number. I feel like I?m older then twenty-seven.?

Anakin nodded in agreement as he glanced at his grandson. ?Fress told me she can feel the Yuuzhan Vong through the Force. Can you feel them too??

?Yes I can,? Anakin answered with a frown. ?Mom and I plan on training others to open their minds to both sides of the Force.?

?Wouldn?t be a bad idea,? Anakin agreed with a short nod as Arwen, Luke, and Mara joined them at the table with a caf in their hands.

?Glad you guys could make it,? Anakin said with a grin.

?We?re happy that you invited us,? Luke answered with a genuine smile then frowned. ?What was this about Jaina??

?I don?t know, son,? Anakin answered honestly. ?When I was talking with Kay and Kyp, they were both tense. Nothing happened to Jaina, we would?ve known if something did happen.?

Anakin Shern remained quiet as he slid his mug from one hand to the other. He shook his head as he glanced up. ?Jaina mentioned to me a while ago that she was having weird dreams. I didn?t want to say anything hoping it was nothing, but what if those dreams triggered an old memory to have it come flooding back??

?You mean like what Palpatine did to you?? Anakin questioned with a concerned expression. ?I hope not. Kyp was in love with Jaina during that time frame. He admitted that a long time ago. Whether or not she felt the same way about him remains unclear.?

?Unfortunately it did happen that way,? another voice added in as Anakin looked up to see Thrawn sitting down at the table with them. ?It took me and a few of my crew members by surprise when she started issuing out orders during a battle yesterday on how to take out the main battle cruiser.?

?Where is she now?? Anakin questioned with a frown.

?On a supply run for me with Ahsoka,? Thrawn answered honestly as Kyp and Kay joined them at the table. ?I wasn?t about to listen to her suggestions until Kay told me it wa

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool having Zeth there too -- and I do love his gift to Mekaila -- :D

5. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007

?I?ve been hearing that from everyone,? Leia said with a heavy sigh. She glanced at Anakin then turned her attention back to Jaina. ?Having Anakin here, it made it easier for me to see a different side to him. It was easier to forgive him. I don?t want to trade anything in this galaxy for the time I was able to spend with him. Sometimes hate can turn into someone you hold dear to your heart without notice.?

?You can?t put a price on love,? Anakin agreed with a gentle smile. ?I have everything right here that I want and will ever need. And I wouldn?t trade anything in this galaxy to have my family in my life.?

Berias and Lillian sat down beside Anakin as he wrapped an arm around each of their shoulders. ?We?re glad to hear you say that, Dad,? Lillian said with a smile. ?We love you.?

?I know you do,? Anakin grinned as Leia reached a hand across the table placing it on his arm. ?I love all of you.?

[face_love] Lovely update!! =D= Well done as always and looking forward to more. :) Merry Christmas to you too! [:D]@};-

6. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Anakin Skywalker walked onboard the Chimera where Anakin Shern planned on holding Mike a birthday party.

in-thread Beta: "...was planning on holding a birthday party for Mike."

?Wait a second, why would Jaina and Kyp fight??

Oh, there were SO many ways to answer that! [face_laugh]

?You really got my genes then,? Anakin said with a proud smile. ?On the other hand, Han is just as good.?

?You?re not running a fever are you?? Fress joked with a smile as she reached across the table and placed her hand on his forehead. ?Are you feeling okay??

?I can?t admit to Han being a good pilot without raising suspicion? He?s not better then me,? Anakin said with a touch bit of arrogance in his tone.

?I stand corrected,? Fress said she lowered her hand.

Loved this moment of light humor.

Leia and the motherly concern and chastizing Anakin for trying to cover for his grandchild... *happy sigh*

Well done and I'd love some more. :) (And the dog is utterly exhausted after his stay at the shelter.)

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the wonderful feedback [:D]

Here's the next chapter :)
    ------------
    Zeth watched the screen for the sim runs that Kay, Mekaila, and Kyp were running. They wanted to test Mekaila to see where her true skills lied and they didn?t plan on holding back either. Mekaila was proving to know how to handle a fighter extremely well. It was really good for an eleven-year-old.

?Who is the hot hand behind the stick?? A voice questioned from behind him.

Zeth turned around and smiled as Wedge walked up to him. ?It?s Mekaila going against Kay and Kyp. She?s turning out to be quite the pilot for her age. She?s outsmarted both already.?

?I?m not surprised,? Wedge said with a smile. ?She gets it from Kay.?

?I?m in complete agreement,? Zeth agreed as Mekaila took out Kyp?s fighter. ?Dang, he?s going to be sore in the morning.?

Wedge shook his head with a grin as Kyp popped the cockpit open and climbed out. ?I just got outsmarted by an eleven-year-old. That hasn?t happened since Jaina learned to fly.?

?Nice to know,? Zeth teased as Kyp walked over to him. ?And here I thought you had an ego.?

?The word is used to,? Jaina added in as she walked behind them with a frown. ?Nice to know girls can still beat you at flying, Durron.?

?Just to amuse you, goddess,? Kyp growled teasingly.

Jaina rolled her eyes as she glanced at the scoreboard. ?Looks like Aunt Kay is barely hanging in there.?

?Indeed,? Anakin Skywalker commented as he walked up behind them. ?I can see her being a squadron leader some day.?

Zeth nodded in silent agreement as Kay?s cockpit went dead. He smiled to himself wondering if they let Mekaila win on purpose or not. He glanced at Kyp and studied the expression on his brother?s face. He saw nothing but pride and respect. ?You didn?t let her win??

?Nope,? Kyp answered with a frown. ?We decided if we did, then we wouldn?t know where Mekaila really stood. I?m floored she?s this good at age eleven. No wonder she came close to topping Arwen?s score.?

Zeth nodded in agreement as Mekaila popped out of the cockpit with an unrestrained grin on her face.

?Most impressive,? Anakin Skywalker commented with a smile. ?That just makes me want to get in there and see how well you fair with a truly seasoned pilot.?

?Really?? Mekaila questioned with an excited smile. ?How about now??

?Are you sure your ego can handle it?? Kyp questioned teasingly. ?I thought I could take Mekaila out easily. She held her own in there.?

?We?ll see how well she holds up against me,? Anakin grinned causing Kyp to shake his head sadly. ?Has Arwen beaten my score yet??

?Nope not yet,? Kyp admitted with a frown. ?I don?t know if Mekaila should go up against you.?

?It?s okay, Kyp,? Mekaila said with a smile. ?It would only mean I have some things to work on to improve.?

?Let?s see how well you hold up against ego boy here,? Kyp said with a smirk causing Anakin to frown in turn. Jaina bit on her lip but not in time to stop the snort that slipped past her lips.

Anakin walked towards the SIM and slid into the cockpit. The cockpit around him lit up with stars as he glanced around looking for Mekaila?s fighter. He spotted her to his aft as he yanked on his stick and looped down to come up behind her. She followed him in the loop and came up behind him instead.

Anakin yanked on his stick as he cut off the Force bond and forced the SIM down. He noticed Mekaila followed him. He did a corkscrew and pointed his X-wing up towards the belly of her flight simulator as she passed by and pulled back on the trigger. He scored a direct hit as her fighter disappeared off the screen. Without warning his fighter blew up. He frowned as the lights died on the simulator as he pushed the top up. He slid out as he glanced at Mekaila who looked a little disappointed. ?Better luck next time, Mekaila. Who was in the other simulator? I didn?t realize there were more than two.?

?It was me,? Jaina answered with a grin. ?Like you said earlier, I?m like you in many ways.?

?How about a real challenge where y

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yum! A chocolate/vanilla cake! Delicious!

Enjoyed Mekaila in the sims and with her family.

How great Krisie's pregnant. :)

9. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Great update! =D= Nice character dynamics and interaction. :)
    That cake sounds really good the way you described it. =P~
    Looking forward to the next part already! [:D]

10. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Loved that Dev found her, and liked the interaction between Nicky and the girl. Yes, she wants to know, but need and want are not the same thing, and Nicky kinda knows that.

Well done and I'd love some more. :) (I'd also like to get off the quote kick. "...though we are not, now, that strength which in old days moved Earth and Heaven, that which we are, we are...")

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone [:D]
    Heres the next chapter
    ------------
    Kyp Durron watched as Jaina Solo and Anakin Skywalker each climbed into a simulator. After Jaina had blasted Anakin?s fighter, he wanted to see where her skills really lay. Wes Janson and Kay were standing beside him. A small crowd from Shadow and Rogue squadron was beginning to form around them. He smiled grimly to himself. Wes made a small bet with him that Anakin would beat Jaina. He had his credits on Jaina. He knew what his niece was already capable of. Loser had to dress as an Ewok and spank Wedge Antilles. He hoped Jaina was good enough to beat Anakin.

All eyes turned towards the screen as Kyp caught whispers of others making bets on one or the other. Considering Jaina?s heritage it would be a given she would be born a natural pilot. He glanced at Kay as she watched as Jaina went after Anakin.

A hush came over the crowd as Jaina and Anakin dodged each other for the next several minutes. So far no one was able to put the infamous Anakin Skywalker?s piloting skills into place. Luke came close a couple of times, even Fress came close but so far no one had beaten Anakin?s score yet.

Kyp glanced at the clock and noticed fifteen minutes had already passed by. He heard some of the others begin to whisper excitedly as the minutes continued to tick by. Kay glanced at him with wide eyes as he nodded his head. ?I told you she was really good.?

?You weren?t kidding,? Kay answered as she turned her attention back to the screen. ?How long did you say she flew through Lando?s Folly for??

?Twenty seven minutes,? Kyp answered with a frown. ?Jaina beat my score by three minutes,? he heard a calculated step come to a stop beside him. He didn?t need to turn his head to the side to know Thrawn was standing beside him. His presence through the Force was a commanding one, similar to Mon Mothma?s presence. ?Hello Admiral, come to watch the show??

?I heard Jaina was back and I needed to speak with her about abusing the codes I gave her. I want to know why,? Thrawn explained as Kyp glanced at him with a frown.

?Jaina was following the will of the Force,? Kyp explained with a frown. ?She caught up with Nicky fairly quickly just as he kidnapped Mekaila. I don?t know if that helps any??

?I?ll let it slide,? Thrawn answered as he looked up at the screen. Kyp looked up and noticed the screen was reaching twenty minutes. ?Who are the two pilots??

?Jaina Solo and Anakin Skywalker,? Kyp answered as the crowd suddenly fell silent as one of the two simulators flashed off the screen. He felt excitement rush through the Force as Anakin popped the top open. ?Wes just lost the bet.?

Thrawn looked at Kyp with a worried expression as he smirked in turn. ?Don?t worry, Admiral, it?s a harmless bet and Antilles is the target,? Thrawn didn?t say another word as Jaina popped open her cockpit, Kyp could feel the excitement from her as he glanced at Anakin as the crowd clapped and whistled for Jaina. He felt pride come from the older man making him smile. At least Anakin was taking the defeat fairly well.

?You wanted a real challenge,? Jaina commented with a grin. ?Was that good enough for you??

Anakin gave a short nod as he hugged Jaina. ?I?m glad it was you.?
    ----------------------
    Kyp held up the holo recorder in his hand as Wes Janson dressed up in an Ewok suit walked towards Wedge whose back was turned towards the holo footage in front of him. He was studying the latest dogfight they were in, in hopes of strengthening up their defenses. Anakin Skywalker learned about the bet and came down to watch as Wes made a fool of himself.

Kyp bit on his lower lip as Wes raised a hand and smacked Wedge a couple of times on Wedge?s rear.

Wedge spun around on his heel as he looked at the towering Ewok. ?What do you think you?re doing, Janson??

?He lost a bet,? Kyp explained with a grin. ?If Jaina lost then it would be me in that costume, luckily for me Jaina is a phenomenal flyer.?

Wedge groaned as he glared at Kyp. ?Couldn?t yo

12. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    The door opened as Jaina and Breanna stepped through. Jaina suddenly had a bad feeling about this as her eyes met Nom Anor standing in the middle of the living room with an amphistaff in his hands.

?I?ve been waiting for you, Jaina Solo. The War Master predicted you would come.?

Yikes. [face_worried]
    Wonderful update!! =D= Looking forward to more!
    [:D]

13. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Still uncertain of what to say about this update... Loved it, but especially the Dev and Darvis section (which, during the beta, left me chuckling) because it shows where in tarnation Dev's been.

Good update. :)

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback [:D]

Here's the next chapter
    --------
    Arwen Shern sat down at a darkened booth as she glanced around noting just how grimy this place looked. She shuddered as Gressy eyed her with a frown. ?What a place to meet in,? she muttered to her long time friend who nodded in agreement. ?I wonder what my brother was thinking.?

?Maybe it?s more serious then we realize?? Gressy questioned with a frown as both eyes swivelled in Arwen?s direction. ?A team did disappear along with several people.?

Arwen nodded as a human male her age slid in beside her. She glanced at the man with a frown. ?Can I help you with something??

?I sure hope so, doll,? the man answered with a slight slur to his words. His breath reeked of booze and spice sticks. ?How much do you charge??

Arwen raised an eyebrow as she stared at the man in shock. ?Excuse me??

?You?re looking for a good time right?? The man asked with a grin. ?I can make it worth your wile.?

?It?s a good thing Jess isn?t here,? Gressy whispered with a frown. ?He would beat the crap out of??

?Don?t remind me,? Arwen said with a grimace as she cut her friend off. She glanced at the man. ?I?m not interested. Please leave before I use physical force to remove you. I?m with the New Republic Military. This is my only warning.?

?I like my women feisty,? the man said with a chuckle as he wrapped an arm around Arwen?s shoulders causing her to shudder. If the man wasn?t on booze, she bet he would heed the warning. He?s in danger and has no clue what she was capable off. He seemed more in it for a good time like she was teasing him. ?You?re my type, sweetheart.?

?You?re far from mine,? Arwen roughly shrugged the man from her. She grabbed his wrist and twisted it hard causing the man to gasp in shock and pain. ?Leave now.?

Without warning the man was dragged out of the booth by an unseen force and she heard a bone crunching sound as the man hit the floor with a thud. Arwen looked up and noticed Anakin seething with anger. ?My sister said to leave her alone.?

?Anakin, I have everything under control,? Arwen growled angrily.

?Not from my point of view,? Anakin snapped back as he yanked the man to his feet. ?Get up, Slime.?

The man stood up as he placed a hand over his nose glaring at Anakin. ?It?s none of your business, so beat it.?

?Really?? Anakin questioned as he grabbed the man by his wrists. ?If our father was here, you will be missing your jewels before you reached the exit.?

?Remind me to stay on Anakin?s good side,? Gressy commented with a frown as Arwen stood up.

?Let me finish it, dear older brother of mine,? Arwen said with a sly smile. ?I can handle this myself.?

Anakin didn?t look like he was prepared to let this go by the angry gleam in his eye. The men in her family were overly protective. ?Lets let the man decide,? he said with a frown. ?Would you rather be beat up by me or my sister? If you think I pack a hard punch, she delivers twice as hard.?

The man cowered under Arwen?s hardened gaze now recognizing the serious matter he gotten himself into. He bit off more then he could chew and it was finally sinking in. ?Let him go, Anakin.? Anakin made a sour face causing her to glare at him. ?You heard me.?

Anakin let his grip go from the serious expression she gave him. ?Keep yourself in check,? she warned with a hiss.

The man backed up as he looked at Arwen with a terrified expression as he bumped into the table behind him hard enough to knock a glass to the floor. It shattered sending liquid spaying all over the mans pants as the other man looked up with an angry gleam. ?Let me buy you a new one,? the man quickly offered.

Arwen tensed as the man nodded as he looked in her direction. ?You look awfully familiar.?

?I?m sure you seen me on the holo news,? Arwen answered as Anakin sat down at the booth. ?I?m Knight Shern.?

?One of the kids I believe,? the man said as he glanced at the other man wearily. ?Don?t worry about the drink. I think just seeing you get your ass han

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Arwen's scene -- :cool:

The rest of it -- fascinating. ;)

=D= =D=

Love the intrigue mixed with family moments

16. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Great family moments/interactions! =D= Great update! @};- Looking forward to the next!

17. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    2/28 update: I liked that the three of them had a simulator exercise session and that Anakin found out his grandkid could whip his butt if it came down to it. And that Anakin was HAPPY about this fact. You know how much I liked the Dev subplot (so that's where he's been!). And Jaina meeting the War Master... oh my...

This update... seriously, that guy should have backed off from the vibes alone, no matter how cute she is. (I maintain that he had no survival instinct to speak of. And, really, I now hand the soap box back to you...)

?We are positive the enemy has that group. I need your help in being able to rescue them.?

?What?s the plan??

That depends... sekrit and small with a Walther PPK, or big and bangy?

It's... Anakin Solo!!!!!! [face_dancing]

Good update. :)

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002

Keep the soap box for when you beta read the next chapter, I don't want you to tackle me again for it [face_whistling] O:)

19. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Ah. So that's what the PM was about. Duly noted. ;)

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone

Here?s the next post.
    ---------------
    Arwen headed out of the temple feeling the need for a jog through the jungle. She was happy to be back on solid ground and not in the tight confines of the ship. She stretched her legs as she noticed Sherry off in the distance with someone standing beside her. She decided to leave Anakin and Sherry alone. They needed to spend as much time together as possible before they headed back to the fleet.

Arwen finished her stretch routine and headed out into the jungle as she planned to deliberately pass Sherry and Anakin to say a quick hello. As she closed in on the two she came to a skidding halt not recognizing the shape of her brother. She frowned as she focused on Sherry then on the man she was with as she snuggled in the man?s arms. Sherry not noticing Arwen was standing close to them tilted her head in an inviting manner as Ganner Rhysode kissed her on the lips.

Arwen suddenly felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach. This would kill Anakin in the most horrible way. ?How could you do this to Anakin?!!? She yelled out after two minutes passed watching the two make out orally. Sherry sprung away from Ganner in a way causing the older man to tilt to his side. He struggled to maintain his balance. ?He trusted you and loved you with his heart and this is how you repay him? With betrayal??

Sherry looked shocked as she stared at Arwen with fear in her eyes. ?How long have you been standing there for??

?Long enough,? Arwen snapped back angrily. ?I can?t believe you would do that to him. How long has this been going on for??

?Four years,? Ganner answered as he swallowed hard. ?You won?t tell Anakin, will you??

?I?m hoping I don?t have to and you will,? Arwen answered with a growl as she turned on her heel and ran back to the temple. She headed down to the training rooms and entered at a dead run. She put on the boxing gloves and started beating up on the punching bag as everyone watched her completely startled by her temper outburst.
    -----------
    ?What?s going on?? Mike Shern questioned as he watched Aunt Arwen beat up on the punching bag. ?I seen grandmother act like that when she?s upset about something.?

?I don?t know,? Arianna answered worriedly. ?It?s something big, that?s for sure. I can feel that Sherry is upset about something as well but immediately blocked the bond as soon as she realized I was contacting her.?

?I saw Ganner come in with Sherry a few minutes later,? Mike commented wearily. ?I hope everything is all right.?

Arianna was silent as she watched her sister with growing concern. She suddenly had a bad feeling about this. ?You don?t think Sherry is cheating on Anakin, do you??

Mike looked at Arianna with a startled expression and shook his head sadly. ?I hope not, it would crush dad. He loves her deeply and I would hate to think of Sherry doing the unspeakable.?

Arwen stopped as she leaned against the punching bag. ?Arwen reminds me of mom right now,? Arianna commented with a serious expression. ?Come on, this would be a good time.?

Arwen looked at both of them then placed the boxing gloves back as she walked past them without acknowledging them. ?It?s bad,? Mike pointed out the obvious as he turned towards the exit. ?I?m going to follow her to see what is bothering her.?

Arianna nodded as Mike ran down the hallway as he noticed Arwen was no longer in sight. He headed towards his dad?s apartment that he shared with Sherry and walked in. He found Arwen sitting with Ethan in her arms with tears streaming down her face. ?What?s going on, Aunt Arwen? That was quite the display.?

?Ethan isn?t Anakin?s,? Arwen blurted out as she looked down at the little boy as Mike felt fear rush through him. ?Ethan has Ganners signature. I thought it was odd that Anakin did not remember having sex with Sherry. We should?ve spotted this sooner.?

Mike swallowed hard feeling stunned as he sat down on the couch beside Arwen. This will crush dad he thought with worry. ?How long??

?Four years ac

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    hi there! great post and very very intense and real emotions =D= =D=

22. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Great update! I agree with Jade_eyes :) Looking forward to more!

23. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    Useless facts involving crisis on other side of planet, because I looked again: just since the 9.0 last thursday night for us (friday afternoon for them), there've been around 530 quakes above 4.0 magnitude. So... am amazed that they're doing as well as they are right now, nuclear crisis included.

Right... review!

"How long have you been standing there for??

?Long enough,? Arwen snapped back angrily. ?I can?t believe you would do that to him. How long has this been going on for??

?Four years,? Ganner answered as he swallowed hard. ?You won?t tell Anakin, will you??

One: Gah!!!! (I had warning, yes, but the way he says it, as if only now he realizes that he's in deeep deeeeep guano...)
    Two: Really... who does Ganner think he's talking to?
    Three: This is not the family that keeps secrets from one another, so... no... not so much...

And... Anakin Shern actually COULD be taking it a whole lot worse...

?I don?t know,? Anakin answered with a frown. ?What do you want out of this relationship??

?I don?t know.?

o_O

Good update. :) (And I'm doing the beta tomorrow, as I'm getting kicked off the comp now. Gah.)

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the positive feedback everyone

Here's more

------------
    Sherry wanted to know what she wanted, if she did then it would help save her marriage. A part of her wondered why she ever fell in love with Ganner in the first place. Was it because Anakin was very mature for his age, he was never mean or hurt her in anyway and yet she hurt him in the worst possible way. Now she had to deal with her husband?s pain. With Kasha being back in the picture she feared Anakin may just give up on the marriage altogether and go back to her. She glanced at Ganner who seemed very willingly to step aside if that?s what Anakin wished in order to save her marriage. He had been great in bed, just as great as Anakin was. Ganner and Anakin always had her best interests at heart and Anakin was always there taking care of her when she was sick. He was there during her pregnancy and during the births. Why was she seeing Ganner behind Anakin?s back? She shuddered, how did she ever get herself into this mess into the first place? She couldn?t remember why she and Ganner started seeing each other and now it?s turned into a nightmare. ?You always have been good to me, and I can?t think of any reason why. I love you, Anakin but I hurt you and I?m sorry.?

Anakin nodded, but the look in his eyes told her he had trouble trusting her now. ?Can I trust you won?t do this again??

Sherry nodded as she glanced at Ganner who seemed to agree with her. ?I?m sorry, Ganner. I did marry Anakin.?

?I know. I will step aside and put Ethan under my name,? Ganner answered in reassurance. ?I only ask to be apart of his life.?

Anakin nodded as he stared at Sherry again with a longing to hold her in his arms then pain crossed them just as quickly. ?I want a bonding ceremony. No more secrets. If there is anything else I should know. This would be the time to come clean.?

Sherry gave a short nod unsure on how to tell Anakin about her past. She had an abusive boyfriend and that was something she didn?t have trouble-telling Ganner. And yet Anakin was asking her to take the true bonding ceremony of marriage a Jedi couple could share. She swallowed hard as Ganner nodded her on. She had nothing to fear from Anakin. Getting away from her ex-boyfriend was the hard part, marrying Anakin was easy. Was she truly ready for this type of commitment? ?Before I met you, there was another boy who was abusive towards me.?

Anakin?s eyes widened in shock as Sherry bit on her lip, Anakin wasn?t the first boyfriend she had. He even proved to be stable and non-abusive. ?Why didn?t you tell me this before? Everyone has a past and I was honest about my past with you.?

?To get out of the relationship I cheated on him with you. I was afraid he would find some way to take me,? Sherry explained as Anakin?s jaw hit the floor.

?What?? Anakin questioned angrily. ?You cheated on him with me, to get out of the relationship? There are easier ways to get out then? I thought you were here for Jedi training, you made an excellent padawan learner.?

?I know, but he threatened to kill me if I left,? Sherry explained sounding frightened at the same time. ?I?m really sorry, Anakin. I felt safe around you and he left me alone when he realized you were in the picture.?

?Do you really love me? Or was I used just to get out of a bad relationship? Would you prefer Ganner over me?? Anakin questioned as anger returned in his eyes. ?Is he your true love? Who would you rather perform a bonding ceremony? With me or with Ganner? From my point of view, you didn?t have trouble telling Ganner and didn?t bother coming clean with me. I would?ve offered instant protection if you told me the truth from the beginning and yet you still couldn?t tell me? Why did you really marry me, Sherry? What is the actual reason??

Sherry shook her head as tears filled her eyes again. She used and hurt Anakin and she didn?t blame him for being angry. Anyone would be. ?He contacted me before the wedding to make sure I was getting married for real,? she paused for a second as she glanced at Ganner. She

25. DaenaBenjen42

May 15, 2005
    ?When I learned what the bonding ceremony was all about I became fearful because my secret would be out in the open. I talked to Ganner about it and he told me I should?ve just told you. We talked about our pasts, likes, and dislikes. One thing led to another and before I knew it I had fallen in love with Ganner.?

So... she was totally lying when she uttered the words "it just happened", then...

Yay for them going forth to put forth the effort to try to save this relationship. Hopefully it works.

Anakin Solo... I admit to laughing about him showing up in the flesh, but mostly because it was totally unexpected. And the whole thing with Solo kids taking Fress's ship for a spin... [face_laugh]

Jaina Solo + Memories of kicking Vong Booty + her actually saying those things to the War Master + Han and Leia acceptance that she has those memories = FTW!!!!!!

Good update, and I'd love some more. :)