main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Love Story in Red - Luke and Mara vignette series

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    I love this one. Absolutely love it. :D Fantastic characterization, and have you ever got poor Mara's dilemma down. How fortunate for that woman that Ben's wit beat Mara to the punch. :p

?I?m in the bedroom,? she answered.

She heard him chuckle. ?Good! Just where I like you to be!? Blue eyes peered around the corner and he wriggled his eyebrows in a manner that could only be described as lascivious.

[face_laugh] Luke, Luke, Luke . . . :p

Brushing back her fiery locks, he placed a gentle kiss on her cheekbone. ?What you are, my lovely wife, is a mature and fascinating woman who has much more to offer than mere youth and inexperience.?

*swoons* Now that's a smart man. Mara's a lucky girl. [face_love]

Luke studied them closely and then gasped in an overdone show of surprise. ?You?re right, they?re hideous!? He shuddered as he closed his eyes and covered them with his hands. ?I guess I can always buy you more make-up.? Opening the fingers of one hand, he stared at her with one bright blue eye. ?If you like we can go shopping now, you know, before anyone else sees you in this state.?

But of course, the male genetics have to reassert themselves. :p Not that Mara didn't get her revenge at the end. [face_mischief] :p I have to agree with Trace - a part two does seem rather called for. [face_whistling]

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    ginchy I'm glad you liked it! :p

Healer_Leona I feel her pain! [face_mischief]

academygrad88
    Well, I've told my stylist NOT to tell me if I have grey hair or not. :D

RedGold Thank you! [:D]

Rosh_Penin Yes, just as well!

Jedi Trace He's been well-trained! :p

JadeLotus Thanks! ;)

Golden_Jedi Thank you! :)

Jadie I hope you enjoy them!

Jedi_Liz He's one smart little boy! ;)

maramijade Thank you!

Jedi-2B With Luke and Mara as his parents, could he be anything else!?

Gabri_Jade See? Luke is no dummy!

I'm going to be adding to this series soon, and realized I had never done replies to the last vignette. Oops. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.