main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a m LOOPS/"saber-chuk" reply

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by amLOOPS, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amLOOPS

amLOOPS Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2002
    Fellow Jedi,
    My sincere apologies for the delayed reply. I appreciate your questions, and hope my verbal attempt will not only explain but entice you to want to see more. While unconventional, my use of nun chuk style lightsabers is completly possible. A shortened chain allows the chuks to use the momentum of each other and the handles rather then bouncing off the body. They hit only each other. While I agree it is dangerous, I suspect it is no more dangerous then wielding a light saber itself. As with all things practice makes perfect. As for the blacklight, I am a blacklight artist and stumbled upon this idea by using 2 10 inch glowsticks bound together in nun chuk style to create a new light show, so I could keep the momentum w/ out bouncing them off my body or behind my back. Everything I make is what I call "blacklight friendly", so while I have in the past made chuks that glow in the dark or are black light friendly, as of late my favorite pairs are multi colored LED flashlights I've bound together, and my pride and joy are two titanium LED floodlights bound in the same style. Any further inquiries please email me amloops@fanforce.net
    Thank You and may the force be w/ you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.