main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A Makeshift Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Larousse, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Larousse

Darth_Larousse Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2009
    A Makeshift Order

One month after Order 66 was executed, the majority of the surviving Jedi, mostly the Knights and a few Masters, regrouped on Klatooine to discuss the future of the Jedi. They felt like two Sith was no match for numerous Jedi, despite the fact that Sidious had killed Windu and defeated Yoda. Because of the treaty between the Hutts and the Republic a few smugglers, bounty hunters, and ex-clone troopers were present on Klatooine that realized that the Jedi were not the traitors. The citizens of the former Republic had been misled, and if the Jedi could tell the Galaxy of Palpatine's treachery, they might be able to rally an army to fight the clones. But to prove that the Jedi still existed and were powerful, the group decided they must broadcast from the Holonet emitter in Palpatine's own office.

OOC-You will start on Klatooine, and, while traveling to Coruscant, will stop at numerous planets along the way. Even once you get there, the story is far from over.

RULES
    NO GODMODING- VIOLATORS WILL BE KILLED IN-GAME.
    PM ME, DON'T POST. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED, THEN POST YOUR CS.
    FOLLOW TOS RULES
    IF YOU ARE FORCE-SENSATIVE, YOU MUST BE A JEDI
    HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Characters:
    Jedi Master-Darth_Larousse
    Jedi Master-
    Jedi Knight-
    Jedi Knight-
    Jedi Knight-
    Jedi Knight-
    Smuggler-
    Bounty Hunter-
    Clone Trooper-

Character Sheet-
    Homeworld:
    Name:
    Race:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Eyes:
    Traits:
    Weapon (Duel and Double Lightsabers are allowed, please specify color):
    Special Abilities (e.g. Jump/jet pack, Force Levitate, Stealth, etc), Maximum of two:
    Weakness(s):

Ground Vehicle (e.g. landspeeder or speeder bike, no tanks please):
    Weapons:

Personal Vehicle-
    Name:
    Class:
    Minimum Crew:
    Maximum Passengers:
    Shields:
    Hyperdrive:
    Sublight Speed:
    Weapons:

Biography:

St. Edit: Title changed at author's request.

2. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Character Sheet-
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Name: John Baashi
    Race: Human
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 230 lbs
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Traits: Good leader, strong, wise, funny, athletic
    Weapon (Duel and Double Lightsabers are allowed, please specify color): Single Lightsaber, Green
    Special Abilities (e.g. Jump/jet pack, Force Levitate, Stealth, etc), Maximum of two: Force Lightning, Stealth
    Weakness(s): Can't work a blaster

Ground Vehicle (e.g. landspeeder or speeder bike, no tanks please): 74-Z Speeder Bike
    Weapons: Dual laser cannons

Personal Vehicle-
    Name: Hand of Judgment
    Class: Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor
    Minimum Crew: 1 Pilot, 1 Astromech Droid
    Maximum Passengers: 0 (excluding pilot)
    Shields: Minimum
    Hyperdrive: 1.0 with booster ring
    Sublight Speed: 5,000 G
    Weapons: Taim Co. sds8/5 twin laser cannons

Biography: John was born on Coruscant, making it easy for the Jedi to find him. He has had one padawan, who was killed in the Clone Wars.

3. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
  4. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Sorry, I didn't understand what the link was supposed to mean.

5. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Hero, keep that sort of thing to PM if you don't mind.

Welcome to the RPF, Larousse! Glad to see you've read the rules and read over the FAQ on how to create a RPG. Hero was referring to a thread called the Game Designer's Guild, where people refer their story ideas and RPGs for peer review before posting them. It is not compulsory for you to do so; it's just a suggestion to make your games, present and future, that much better. PM me or Imperial_Hammer, the other moderator, for further details if you like...

6. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Thanks for the info! I need a few more people to start, but I already have someone who PM'ed me.

7. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Greetings Larousse!

This looks to be interesting, I have PM'd my CS.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

8. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Remember everyone, once I have approved your CS, POST THE CS!!!!

9. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Character Sheet-
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Name: Xan Liam
    Height: 5? 10?
    Weight: 179 lbs.
    Hair Color: Sandy-brown
    Eyes: Deep Blue
    Traits: Quite, introspective warrior. Prefers the company of his own thoughts, but has been known to work with partners when the situation calls for back up. Likes to play his cards close to the vest, sometimes literally.

Weapon (Duel and Double Lightsabers are allowed, please specify color): Phase II Clone Recon Trooper armor: painted with a digitized gray/black/white camouflage pattern on the plating (similar to the pattern on US Army ACUs), A280 Longblaster (usually slung across his back), SG4 Blaster Carbine (slung under right arm if not head carried; used instead of A280 only when the operation calls for a smaller blaster), Scout Trooper Blaster Pistol (boot holster), DL 22 Blaster (hip holster), Knuckle plate vibro blade (in right hand).

Special Abilities (e.g. Jump/jet pack, Force Levitate, Stealth, etc), Maximum of two: Stealth
    Weakness(s): Loner

Ground Vehicle (e.g. landspeeder or speeder bike, no tanks please): Biker Advance Recon Commando (BARC) speeder
    Weapons: 4 blaster cannons

Personal Vehicle-
    Name:
    Class: Modified Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor
    Minimum Crew: 1 Pilot, 1 Astromech
    Maximum Passengers: 0
    Shields: minimum
    Hyperdrive: Class 1.0 (with booster ring)
    Sublight Speed: 5,200 G
    Weapons: Laser cannons (2), secondary light Ion Cannons (2)

Biography: Xan was born to two professors who taught at Coronet University on Corellia. As a teenager he rebelled against his strict upbringing and found himself getting into fights with the other youths in the area surrounding the University. After one particular incident at the age of 10 his parents did not come to bail him out and he spent a few nights in jail.

After being released he refused to return to his parents? home and began wandering the Core. He eventually landed himself on Coruscant and began working at a Tap Cafe that was the favorite downtime locale for the Troopers of the 41st Elite Legion. He usually hung around with the scout troopers, practically being adopted by the members of Nen Squad of Sarlacc Battalion B, especially CT-87/85-3030 who was called Krayt.

Krayt and his squadmates taught Xan how to control his emotions while fighting, fire any type of weapon that they could get their hands on, and how to trust his fellow troops. During a fight that broke out in the Tap Cafe between Nen Squad and some locals Xander earned him a couple of scars. He could have gone to a medical facility to have his scars reduced, but in his mind they were reminders of the lessons he should have followed.

After the Clone Wars ended, Krayt took him back to his private quarters and gave him his old armor and service blaster. Krayt knew that his body was failing, so he gave Xan what credits he had stolen or saved up (mostly stolen) and chartered him a flight back to Corellia. Krayt told him "Make things right with your parents, they're the only parents you will ever have."

At the age of 21 he was given the opportunity of a life time to fix the last eleven years, but unfortunately his parents had been murdered while in the custody of Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. This caused Xan to begin working as a bounty hunter.

10. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Awesome Profile's people! We have 4 on board, just need one more to begin!

11. Jax_Tracin

Jax_Tracin Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2009
    Character Sheet-
    Homeworld: Muunilinst
    Name: Jax Tracin
    Height: 6" 2'
    Weight: 180 lbs.
    Hair Color: brown
    Eyes: hazel
    Traits: skilled swordsman,charismatic
    Weapon (Duel and Double Lightsabers are allowed, please specify color): single lightsaber, green
    Special Abilities (e.g. Jump/jet pack, Force Levitate, Stealth, etc), Maximum of two: force grip, saber throw
    Weakness(s): tendancy to not speak up when he should

Ground Vehicle (e.g. landspeeder or speeder bike, no tanks please): SWOOP bike
    Weapons: Single laser cannon

Personal Vehicle- Starship
    Name: The Lionheart
    Class: transport
    Minimum Crew: 1 pilot
    Maximum Passengers: 8
    Shields: standard
    Hyperdrive: augmented ND9 hyperdrive
    Sublight Speed: 2,000 km/h
    Weapons: dual laser cannons

Biography: Born on Muunilinst. There he was found by Jedi master Plo Koon. After the rise of the empire, Muunilinst had become the financial center of the new empire and Jax later discoverdd that his family had been killed for printing anti-government propaganda.

12. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Alright, let's start. The meeting of Jedi and their friends decides to go to Coruscant and all break to go to their ships. Unbeknownst to them, an experimental Imperial starship hovers in orbit with the ability to fire a huge ion wave, shutting down all ships that get hit. As soon as the group's ships leave orbit, the ion cannon fires.

Tag: Everyone

13. Jax_Tracin

Jax_Tracin Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2009
    Aboard The Lionheart, Jax and some of the party members take evasive action to avoid the blast until the navigation computer can lock to Coruscant.
    Just then, the ion blast engulfs the ship and scrambles the ship's electronics, including the nav computer. After floating in dead space for a while, The Lionheart suddenly starts being pulled by an unknown force, but it does not take Jax long to realize that they are being pulled into the Imperial cruiser by its tractor beam...

14. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    IC Xan Liam: Having just departed the planet in the Corellian Spear and docked with his hyperdrive booster ring. Xan's R5 astromech, Silver, was in the process of receiving the group's jump coordinates when he noticed an energy wave coming towards the small group of ships.

"We're under attack!" Xan shouted over his open commlink to the group, "Silver dump all availible power to the engines and get the hyperdrive going for a quick jump."

Xan quickly dropped the Spear into a dive to try and avoid the energy wave as his little droid tweeted in response.

"Fierfek!, this is going to be close...."

TAG: Anyone

15. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    Aboard his starfighter, John pulls a sharp 90 degree upturn, scathing so close to the blast that his astromech momentarily shuts down from ion interference. He executes a drop-n-roll and says into the comm, "Jax, as soon as nav comes back up, get your people out of here- set course for the Sneeve system! We'll rendevous there! "Xan, you have the most weapons here, I'll run interference for the point-defense cannons while you take out their tractor beams! Let's hope they don't have a complement of V-Wings!"

Baashi pushes his engines to the max while he told his R5 unit, "R5, lock in a course for Sneeve, I want to get out of here at a moment's notice!" With the hyperspace ring still attatched, John flew his fighter along the course of the Imperial ship's hull, drawing the attention of the turbo-lasers.

Tag: Macja, Jax

OOC:To anyone who has joined, to start you have to post your CS!

16. Jax_Tracin

Jax_Tracin Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2009
    "Alright people, power's back but we're still in this tractor beam." Jax said as the lights and systems began to come back online. " I just got word to set course for the Sneeve system, so set the coordinates while I try to get us out of this tractor beam." Just then, Jax heard an explosion from the Imperial ship, Xan had blown the beam generator! "Let's get out of here!" Jax yelled and The Lionheart dropped below the cruiser and made the jump and were on their way to the Sneeve system.

TAG: anyone

17. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    "Nice job, Xan!" John said as he piloted away from the cruiser. "Let's rendevous at Sne- Ahh!" A glancing laser bolt struck across the small bow of Baashi's ship. "I'm fine, but it looks like my ship will be needing a little refurbishing when we get to Sneeve!"
    With that, the Delta-7 Class starfighter jumped into hyperspace.

Tag- Xan

18. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Xan barely missed the edge of the ion wave, "That was close Silver, now lets go help that tug." Without stopping, Xan disengaged the hyperdrive ring, pulled a complete 180 and headed for the attacking cruiser. By pushing his sublight engines to the point of nearly exploding he fell in behind John's fighter. "Silver, divert all power to the lasers." After slowing to a near stop, Xan unleashed a full salvo from his cannons into the tractor beam emitter until the Lionheart stopped drawing closer to the enemy.

"Silver, even out the power. Get everything ready for the jump to Sneeve, we're going to hang back until everyone else is clear."

Xan turned the Spear back towards his booster ring as everyone else in the group jumped out of system. Just as he was about to lock in, a full wing of V-wings opened up on him.

I hate being the last one at the table and getting stuck with the bill!!!

TAG: Larousse

19. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Homeworld: Corillia
    Name: Aidan Malin
    Height: 5"7
    Weight: 62 kilos
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Traits: Cocky, but honest
    Weapon (Duel and Double Lightsabers are allowed, please specify color): Dual lightsabres, one green one blue
    Special Abilities (e.g. Jump/jet pack, Force Levitate, Stealth, etc), Maximum of two: Force Persuade
    Weakness(s): Insatible curiosity. Will ignore warning signs if he wants to know

Ground Vehicle (e.g. landspeeder or speeder bike, no tanks please): Speeder bike
    Weapons: One front mounted laser cannon

Personal Vehicle-
    Name: Corillian Dream
    Class: YT-1300 Corillian Freighter
    Minimum Crew: ((can't find))
    Maximum Passengers: 12
    Shields: ((can't find))
    Hyperdrive: ((can't find))
    Sublight Speed: ((can't find))
    Weapons: One laser cannon mounted on top of the ship

Biography: Was taken for training at a young age and it quickly became apparent he was adept at mind altering powers. He was also good with weapons. When he was chosen as an apprentice

20. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    The Corillian Dream narrowlly avoids the ion cannon and jumps into hyperspace with everyone else.

((sorry too tired to reply in detail just wanted to get started))

21. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    (Talking as player)

Xan's interceptor came out of hyperspace into Sneeve the last. Once John's sensors saw him, he keyed his comm, "Alright everyone, it's good to see we all made it in one piece!" Baashi's R5 tweeted a snotty response mentioning the damage John's The Hand of Judement had taken. "Yes I know R5!" (back into comm), "We can't stay here too long, the Empire is on to us."

(Talking as GM)

All of the ships set down on Sneeve, with John and Xan's hyperspace rings still in orbit. John nodded to Xan, "take Jax's people to the market, get his ship loaded up with fuel and food."

"I'm on it", Xan replied, and walked off.

John looked at Aidan and Jax and said,"you two stay here and watch the sensors. I want to know the second an Imp ship comes in."

"Yes, Master" Jax replied.

"Where are you going?" said Aidan

"To find a repairman for my fighter." Baashi replied, then pulled his Jedi hood over and leaped off he landing pad into the alleys.

------------------------------------------

"What is it, Lord Vader?" the evil Emperor sneered to his new apprentice as the Black Lord strode into Palpatine's office.

"My Master, my agents have informed me that there was a skirmish with the Exterminator over Klatooine." Vader reported.

"The new ion ship? Was it destroyed?"

"No, my Lord"

"Then why does this concern me?" Sidious asked, beginning to sound annoyed.

"My agents said two of the fighters were Jedi craft" Vader said as-a-matter-of-factly

"Ahh Jedi! You may despatch your troops."

"May I go myself, my Lord?"

"Why do you want to journey to the Outer Rim for a couple of Jedi?"

"Because Obi-Wan Kenobi may be among them." Vader said, sounding angry.

"Your old master? Well, then, by all means, seek revenge and destroy him!!!"

"I will depart immedietly, my Master."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Sneeve system, Xan and his party were shopping for supplies in the local market when a vendor recognized someone in Xan's group, a Jedi. "EEEHHHH, your that Jedi aren't you?!" the vendor asked.

The Jedi tried to walk away, but not before the seller continued,"Yeh! You were on me holonet! There's a price on yer head!"

By now a few people in the market had noticed and stopped to watch.

The disgruntled vendor pulled a hold-out blaster from his belt and pointed it at the Jedi's face.

"You'll come with me, you will!"

"I don't think so" the Jedi said.

"I can take you alive OR dead ya kno- AHH!"

With a snap-hiss, a blue blade flashed into existence, removing the man's blaster hand from his arm. With the sound of the lightsaber and the merchant's scream, everyone in the surrounding area stopped and looked at the blue glow and the person weilding it. Two Rodians, a Bith, and a Snivvian drew blasters and pointed them at the Jedi.

Xan looked at the other members from his party and said, "Get back to the ship. NOW." He then pulled out his SG4 and charged it up. He had left his breastplate and helmet back at his ship, but now he wished he brought the armor with him.

Tag: Macja

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the landing pad, Jax and Aidan were standing around, doing pretty much nothing. "I hope they get back soon," said Aidan.

"Remeber your Jedi training. Just because the Order was attacked does not mean we are not Jedi." Jax corrected.

"I know, I was merely stating that the others could use a little bit of haste. The Imperials may be wrong, but they're not stupid."

"That may be true, but wh- hey, what's that?" Jax pointed to a gleaming silver object on the other side of the pad.

"I don't know." the silver object started moving.

"What could it be?" Jax inquired.

"I'll soon find out" Aidan said as he started walking toward it.

"I sense something is off here" Jax warned.

"Don't be foolish, Jax." Aidan jested as he kneeled down to pick up the object. Him kneeling down saved his life.

A burs

22. Jax_Tracin

Jax_Tracin Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2009
    Inspecting the figure closely, Jax could sense a lot of pain in the armored figure. "I can feel that you lost someone very close to you..."
    "Stop it Jedi, don't try your mind games with me." the armored figure exclaimed. "I've been tracking you Jedi for a while, I just missed you on Klatooine. Now here I have you."
    Jax sensed danger and immediately ignited his lightsaber and deflected two laser shots. As the duel raged, Jax parried bolt after bolt of laser fire, inching his way toward his adversary.
    As he reached the figure, Jax managed to slice the ends off of the armored figure's blasters. "I'll be back Jedi scum!" he sneered as he lit up his jetpack and flew out of sight.
    Jax retracted his saber and grabbed his commlink, "John, Xan, we need to leave as soon as possible..."

tag: anyone

23. Darth_Larousse

Jan 3, 2009
    John had been creeping through the back alleys of Sneeve for a while when he found a backwater junk shop. When he stepped in, he was greeted by a typically ugly Toydarian.

"Welcoma to de Gratto's Vehicle and Droid Parts Shop! Perhaps you have heard of my cousin on Tatooine, eh? His name is Watto!"

"I don't want to hear about your family, I'm just here to see if you have any usable things among this junk."

Gratto flew back a bit, insulted, but asked,"What kind of jun- eh -part are you looking for?"

"I need a stabilizer that is compatible with a Delta-7 Interceptor. Got anything?"

"D7, you say? Expensive ship, replacement parts are not goinga to be cheapa, you know."

John waved his hand in the air and said,"You will sell me a stabilizer for no more than it's worth."

Gratto leaned back and laughed,"Ahaha, your Jedi tricks will not work on me, I am-a a Toydarian! But uh you bein a Jedi can certainly raise a few Imperial eyebrows ehh? Maybe even a few Imperial credits even!"

John put his hands on his hips, brushing back his robe to reveal a gleaming silver lightsaber with bronze elements.

Gratto got the picture. "Ehh, let's see what I canna do for you."

Baashi was halfway back to his ship when Jax called,"John and Xan, we need to leave as soon as possible!"

"I'm on my way!" John said, then broke into a run.

Tag: anyone

24. Jax_Tracin

Jax_Tracin Jedi Knight

Jan 6, 2009
    After Jax heard John say that he was on the way, Jax ran back to The Lionheart and scanned it for a homing device that the armored attacker may have used. Sure enough, he found one on the hull. He quickly destroyed it and went to tend to Aiden.

tag: anyone

25. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Aidan landed with the group and stayed near his ship. He watched, both through the Force and with his eyes, the comings and goings of everyone.

As the bounty hunter appeared, he tensed, hand near his lightsabre, but there was no need. Jax and Aiden had the situation under control. He combed the hull of the Dream for homing devices and disabled it, then climbed into the cockpit and prepared for take off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.