main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Meeting of a Lifetime-Star Wars /Inuyasha/ Real world crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker277, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker277

Skywalker277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2007
    A Meeting of a Lifetime
    By:Skywalker277
    Characters:Kristin, Madison, Inuyasha, Miroku, Kagome, Luke Skywalker, and other new/old characters.
    Summary:Kristin and Madison were just normal teenage girls from modern day earth in the "real world" as we call it. What happens when a boy from an anime show and a boy from another galaxy ends up in our world? On top of that what happens when everything goes anime?! Also, what is this new evil, will our heroes be able to fight it?
    Notes:There will be romance, battles, woe, and happiness

Inuyasha was sitting on a rock near the bone-eaters well waiting for
    Kagome to come back from her era.

"Where in the Shikon jewel is Kagome," Inuyasha fumed.

"She was supposed to have been here about an hour ago, I hope she's alright though.
    I'll give her another hour and then I'm going after her."

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kristin and Madison were walking down the streets of Tokyo.

"I can't believe we are actually in Tokyo!" Kristin said excitedly.

"I know," Madison said,
    "It took us a whole year but we finally made enough money.
    Plus, we passed college, so that gives us a double bonus!"

"Wow, you are so preppy these days, why do i put up with you?"
    Kristin asked.

"Because I paid for half of this trip."
    Madison replied happily.

"oh yeah, did I tell you how much i respect you."
    Kristin said.

****************************************************************************************************

Back to InuYasha....

"That's it I'm going to go get her."
    Inuyasha said. "Miroku, Songo, I'll see you later."

Then Miroku said, "all right Inuyasha. Songo and I will find something to do."
    Upon saying that Songo felt a certain someones hand groping her, again.
    And as Inuyasha left he could here a Slap!! from the hut.

When Inuyasha went through the well he didn't end up in the shrine by Kagome's house, he ended up in a park with weird looking people.
    When he jumped up through everyone started screaming and yelling in Japanese.
    He still looked like himself but where was he and where was Kagome.
    He started walking after the park was deserted and he bumped into two girls.

"Ouch, watch where your going Mr.!" Kristin yelled.

"Well you watch it wench!" Inuyasha yelled back.

"Oh my God, it's Inuyasha!" The girls excitedly started to jump a round as Inuyasha started to wonder if these girls took any medication.

"OK, shut up and tell me who ya are and where the hell am I!" Inuyasha said.

The girls stopped and started to explain, ""Well this is called the real world......" About an hour later they finished the explanation and Inuyasha sat there absolutely stunned, but once he got his posture back he started to yell.

"Well how am I supposed to get back?! Where's Kagome?! Who are you and...."

"Would you just shut the hell up!" Madison yelled.

"We are trying to figure out a way to get you back, but we can answer your other questions, I'm Kristin and this is my friend Madison, and Kagome is back in your anime world probably at her house." Kristin said.

When the fighting and explanations were over Inuyasha, Kristin and Madison walked back over to the well. On purpose Inuyasha pushed Kristin inside the well to see if she would go through and she did. Madison jumped in after and then Inuyasha, but when they got back to the other side, Kristin and Madison weren't "real world" girls anymore, they were anime.

When Madison and Kristin looked down at themselves they let out the most blood hurtling scream which was heard all the way back to the village. Soon, Miroku and Songo were seen flying toward them on Kirara.

"Inuyasha! We heard someone scream is everything alright?" Miroku asked.

"Yeah, every things fine but these two girls are getting on my nerves and.......weren't you funny looking a minute ago?" Inuyasha stated.

"Well,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.