main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG A member from FFNSW seeking help.

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Tayschrenn, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Glad to know you had such a good time here!
    Come back and visit us again then, won't you?? ;) :)

** BTW, I don't work for the Singapore Tourism Board, so no one hired me to tell you that - haha! :D **

2. eforce

eforce Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    u guys r really good with SINGAPORE...
    mi as a sinagaporean don't hv so much knowledge on my country
    feeling ashamed....hv to really go to those places that i hv not been to ....

3. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    LOL

hei didnt Marketplace in SLS close down?

4. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Did it??
    I dunno man, I haven't been to SLS in some time, since my PC **touch-wood** hasn't given me any problems in... oh... the past few years??
    So they made me a pretty good PC, man! :)

If what you say is true, then all I have to say is it's just too bad they closed down.....**sigh**

5. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    BTW, if anyone needs PC help, i'd be happy to help out, still a bit amatuerish in DIYing pc, but can help upgrade components and troubleshoot and solve most PC problems.

6. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Faiz - I just might require your help in the future if I ever upgrade my computer (it should be upgraded but no money) :) :D

7. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! I may also need some help cause my notebook is starting to act weird these days some times; the same thing happening for months before it went into Coma last Dec. :p

For a start, why in the world can't my Disk Cleanup work anymore; a month after the notebook was fixed/rebooted? :(

8. L0rd-NyaX

L0rd-NyaX Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    Yeah Faiz da Man..
    all my pc probs he has been helping me out since i knew em :p
    gO FAIZ

9. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Tayschrenn, you're most welcome :) Very happy to know that you enjoyed yourself here in Singapore! :) :D

As for PC trouble, is there a way of recovering lost files from a diskette? It was working fine, but one day the computer suddenly couldn't read it any more. I got 'A:\ is not accessible. The system cannot read from the specified device', or when I try to open files on it in MSWord or PowerPoint, it just gives me '0 file(s) found' when I go to A:\ on the 'Open' menu. :( It's only that disk that has problems, other disks run just fine.

10. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I don't think disks can be repaired once they are damaged. Those magnetic films are pretty delicate. If it was a stratched CD it wouldn't be as bad. Maybe next time make two copies heh :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.