main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends A Memory Lost an Obi-wan Story -JA - July 15th --- "Completed " -----

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    MORE! MORE, DAMN YOU!!

oh..and in response to your question earlier, about why i didn't say my catchphrase? Your post was so good that I forgot all about it.

2. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Oh no! :eek: Poor Obi-Wan! That was so sad, and now he can't breathe! Ahh, help him, quick!

3. -Darksaber-

-Darksaber- Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    How sweet. Breathe, Obi, breathe!

4. Padawan_Anne

Padawan_Anne Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2005
    :eek: Damn...that sucks. [face_thinking] Perhaps he needs mouth to mouth? ;)

Great post, again. =D= I got to stop telling you that. I should think you already know how good your posts are by all the people who are responding. :p

Keep writing! I want to hear more, damn it! More![face_laugh] :cool:

5. padmay_skywalker

padmay_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
    Breath Obi! Damn it breath!! Excellent post!!

Hope to see another post soon!!

6. JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L

JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2004
    Wow! :eek:
    That was amazing it left me breath less and waiting for more. I can see where obi-wan is coming from. Having doubts about qui-gons love for him. I cant wait for the next post.

7. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    What wrong with Obi? Please hurry & update before I burst into tears. [face_worried] ....... :_| Got anymore tissue? :_| :_| :_|

8. AriaJediKnight

AriaJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    I've been reading your stroy silently for a while. I'm new here. I love your story and i can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope obi is ok.
    Rachel

9. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Lightsaver Ahh thats better the old lighsaver
    but thanks for the compliment your an O:)

Bastet I suppose I could help him because he has gone a lovely shade of blue[face_whistling]
    Darksaber Breathe you want him to breathe [face_thinking]
    ummmm OK

Padawan_Anne Now thats an interesting thought Mouth to mouth "Yes I will offer to do it :D

Padmay_Skywalker A post is coming :D

JEDI-KNIGHTS_R_L Thanks and thanks for reading hopefully he will be breathing shortly.[face_whistling]

LilQui-Gon Yep I've got plenty of tissues
    Your gonna need them:D

AriaJediKnight "Welcome" glad you've come aboard Rachel
    thank you Post shortly.[:D]

10. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven: ~glares at the board~

Vader: ~stops with a tub of ice cream, and around a spoon mutters~ What are you doing?

Seven: ~still glaring~ No talky... glaring.

Vader: Riiiiiiight. Why?

Seven: Because it was updated.

Vader: .... Um... don't you usually want that to happen?

Seven: Yes. Very yes. Just not while I'm away.

Vader: So you'd make everyone else wait while for you to get thier updates...?

Seven: I am not that cruel. I just wish I was here to tell the author what a wonderful job they've done while I was gone.

Vader: ... Then why not do it now?

Seven: I can't think of anything that's not generic praise since so mush has happened.

Vader: And this is important why?

Seven: Leave me alone... I'm thinking of what to say.

Vader: Well then, miss picky. I will. ~goes out with ice cream~

Seven: I got it!

Seven: This was wonderful, and I really can't say much seeing as I read it all in one go.

But the interactions made me so sad. I wanted to cry for Obi.

But at least Qui's on the right raod to making things better. Good on him for that.

If he keeps it up, I might even be able to forgive him!

More soon please?

Seven

11. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Seven Glad your back :D posting right now!!

Qui-Gon placed his hands on Obi?s chest sending waves of comfort and reassurance into the lad?s body; at the same time Leenik was doing the same.
    she had rested her hands on his forehead.

After a few minutes the boy had calmed and was breathing normally.
    They helped him up so he was sitting on the couch in between them.

Both noticed the look of despair that hung like a weight from the boy.

?Oh Obi-Wan? you have suffered in silence for far too long, please speak to us tell us what you feel??
    Lee asked as she stroked his head.

I looked at her, her hand was soft and soothing as she rubbed my head, I couldn?t believe what had happened.

I had wanted this for so long, had wanted my Master to say the words he had just said.

I had wanted him to tell me I was a worthy apprentice, for
    s-o? l?o?n?g.

But for some reason the thought now made me feel sick and angry.

Yes it made me feel angry, that made me scared.

I didn?t want to be angry I wanted to be happy, he just told me he loves me I should be happy.

Why wasn?t I happy!

I had to answer her she had asked me a question

?I don?t know what I feel - I feel sick. I? am?.
    I looked at Qui-Gon. ?M-master??

?Yes Padawan? he replied.

?M-master would it be all right if I went to the fresher? I asked.
    I needed to get away and think

?Of course my Padawan, he rose to his feet offering me a hand to get up.

I didn?t take the offered hand, but I stood quickly, I felt dizzy for a moment that?s when I felt him steady me.

I looked up at him barely containing my anger and said , ?Thank You Master. I will be fine now?

I walked away to the fresher closing the door behind me.

I leaned on the sink looking at my self in the mirror, I put my head in my hands and cried.

I must have cried for a good five minutes, when I heard a knock at the door. ?Padawan are you all right? I heard him say.

I didn?t want him to see him just yet especially, I didn?t want him to see me crying, so I called out.

?I would like to take a shower, if that is acceptable to you Master.? I knew I shouldn?t have said it like that, but I was still angry and I needed to calm down before I spoke to him.

?Yes Obi-Wan that is fine. I will put your night clothes by the door and a fresh towel. Qui-Gon stated.

Qui-Gon sat back down on the couch Master Leenik had brought two cups of cha in and handed one to Qui-Gon.

He smiled a tight worried smile thanking her for the tea, he spoke to her quietly not wanting their conversation heard by Obi-Wan.

?I could sense a large amount of anger radiating from him, I thought he would be happy knowing that I loved him?
    But the more I spoke to him the angrier he seemed to get."

?I do not know what I will do if I have destroyed his love of life and turned him into an angry young man. He added.

?Qui-Gon you must understand, for three years he has been trying to gain your love and respect.
    Believing for most of that time that you did not care or even like him?

?Every where he looked other Master/Padawan teams, had what he wanted, and now to hear that he was worthy of those things, but did not receive them is a little hard to comprehend?. Leenik explained.

?You Qui-Gon of all people should know what it is like and the pain it causes in your heart and soul when, love and respect is held back from you. It hurts, you question why did it happen. Well Obi-Wan is questioning why he was refused love and respect, he doesn?t understand why.
    This is only the first step, bringing him back to reality was a big step, and thank the force he has returned.
    But now he remembers why he hid from reality, and that is very painful for him
    What you now have to understand, is that Obi-Wan will try to prove, that you do not love him.
    He will be rude, he will push you into reprimanding him for his behaviour, he will push you until you loose your temper with him.

He will be disobedient, wilful and when he gets enough courage he will answer

12. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    MORE! MORE, DAMN YOU!!

13. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Now that I'm all caught up with having my heart wrenched . . . I have only one thing to say - - MORE!

14. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Pardon me lightsaver MORE, DAMN YOU!

Master Leenik had suggested to Qui-Gon that if the sparing session didn?t work that maybe it was best that
    they separate for a time to allow Obi-Wan to regain his centre.[/i
    you had better not let that happen! (even though it would make the story really good) it would be to sad!

15. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    HEY! I thought there will be mush in this chapter! Don't worry this isn't a flame, Obi-Wan made me mad. :mad: I DEMAND MORE!!! ( Please? [face_batting] )

Edit: I'll put you on my Watch User List. :D

16. Padawan_Anne

Jun 24, 2005
    [face_thinking] Hmm...seperated? May not be such a bad idea....Long as you consider leaving him with me ;) [face_laugh]
    I want to see a lot of Obi bashing Qui [face_devil] if you can find it in your heart to do so. [face_beatup]
    Just for the record, has anyone not realized Im a Qui hater? [face_whistling]

Keep posting or Ill find my own annoying trademark line to say after every one of your posts [face_devil] Something along the lines of....
    O:)

17. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Poor Obi, he just can't believe Qui after all he's gone through. :( And poor Qui, having to put up with Obi, though it is his fault.

Very nice! More soon!!

18. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Padawan_Anne posted

Just for the record, has anyone not realized Im a Qui hater

I didnt really know that but now i do. Sry i'm a little slow! lol

I also will find an annoying catch frase[face_devil]

19. Padawan_Anne

Jun 24, 2005

[face_laugh] I like you already. Together, we can be obnoxious and rule the thread! And demand posts until they are given to us on a daily routine. [face_mischief]

20. Lady_Snow_Kaguya

Lady_Snow_Kaguya Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005

Ouch...as if it couldn't get worse....*winces* Poor Obi, he's so loved but he can't grasp it *HUGS HIM* you're working quite the tearjerker, you know that? LOL

21. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Lightsaver
    Thanks for PMing me about your story [face_dancing] [face_laugh]

MORE coming just as soon as I can get Obi-wan
    to stop bashing Qui[face_beatup]

jodiwent You haven't quite caught up.....
    theres more wrenching to come[face_devil]

padmay_skywalker Lightsaver seems to be rubbing off on everyone...
    So I'm not sure if you want me to separate them or just make the story sadder.o_O

LilQui-Gon OH! Mush is that what you expected, mmmm
    I'll see what I can do.... maybe[face_whistling]
    Watched user Thanks

Padawan_Anne You can have him after I have finished with him ???When will that be... in the next life.
    and Yes I did notice you are a Qui hater, but he serves a purpose
    otherwise we would have no one to give Obi-wan so much grief.

Are you taking lessons from Lightsaver[face_thinking]

Jedi_Tigris Thanks They may have to put up with each other soon.... or maybe not...[face_whistling]

Lady_Snow_Kaguya WHY thank you "A few tears never hurt anyone.... but you have to have some tears before the mush.
    I think thats how it works...:_| [face_whistling]

padmay_skywalker Padawan_Anne OBNOXIOUS YOU TWO!!
    NEVER!![face_devil]

22. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Wow, interesting developments while I was out of town.

I'm glad that they managed to get through to Obi-Wan. It's really sad that he can't believe Qui-Gon loves him, but understandable, considering what he's been through. It really hurt my heart to see that he was afraid Qui-Gon would hit him. Poor boy has really deep-seated insecurity. I loved Qui's declaration that he would say it a million times if that was what it took to convince the boy. [face_love]

And it makes sense that Obi would try to test him, even without realizing what he's doing. It's the reaction of an abused child taken from his bad home and placed in a good one--he can't believe it's real, and will be very uncomfortable, and try to provoke his caretaker into responding to him in the way he's familiar. Sad but understandable.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Qui gets through to the kid! I hope they won't have to be separated. :( They need to deal with this, not run away from it. This sparring session should be interesting.

Keep it up!

23. Seven

Seven Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2000
    Seven: This is still a wonderful story!

Vader: ~eating a snow cone~ Whatever you say there Sev.

Seven: Do NOT call me that. Anyway-

Vader: Why not? Eh, Sev?

Seven: :mad:

Vader: Oh, Look! SHe's Andgry! Isn't that keeeeewt?

Seven: Ew! It's Cute not Kewt. That's Disgusting.

Vader: [face_laugh]

Seven: And where did you get that? It's so hot here that it shouldn't even be here. It would have melted by now!

Vader: There ARE perks, being on the darkside. It's a real shame you're not. Never melt ice cream, and snow cones....

Seven: You're mean. Anyway- this is a wonderful story, and I hope that there's more soon!

Seven

24. Padawan_Anne

Jun 24, 2005

But Obi bashing Qui is so much fun! [face_batting]

[face_thinking]Lessons you say? Sounds like a plan :cool:

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

25. AriaJediKnight

AriaJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    Awwww...Poor Qui. It's his fault though. [face_shame_on_you] *Hugs Obi* [:D] It's ok Obi. We know your master is a jerk.
    Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.