main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series A Merry TCW Christmas

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Dec 18, 2010.

1. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Merry Christmas fellas.

2. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays everyone![face_love]

3. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    Happy Christmas!

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Merry Christmas or Festivus or whathaveyou everyone! [:D]

...and Koonfan, that poem's epic. Although I was most dismayed when Bane tried to make off with the fried Nuna -- what would TCW be without its signature fried nuna?!? :p

[face_laugh] Great! Especially that line toward the end about Quinlan...

5. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Merry Christmas, one and all!

And thanks a bunch, Barriss! Yeah, well, if Bane can steal a rare Who roast beast, fried Nuna shouldn't be a problem for him. Thankfully, Senator Orn Free Taa was celebrating elsewhere. [face_laugh]

A great friend of mine was kind enough to loan me the novel for Revenge of the Sith for Christmas, and I fully intend to read it and bask in the glory of its supposedly elaborate lightsaber duels. [face_peace]

6. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Merry Christmas, and Life Day to all those Wookies out there. I hope all your stockings were filled with Star Wars goodies. :)

7. Harpalyce

Harpalyce Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 19, 2010
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, LACWAC!

May you get all of the Life Day gifts you wished for and more. :p

I'm afraid I've had an ear infection lately so I didn't have time to draw a cute Star Wars themed card... nor have I had much time to post... (I'm sure everyone is going "nooo, the blessed silence of no Harpalyce is broken")

Instead I will post the generic Christmas card I'm using with a picture of Annabel, my 1/6th scale Obitsu doll who will, eventually, have her own trooper armor. Eventually.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v193/PlaidButterfly/christmas-card.jpg]

8. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    We should have known that once the Christmas booze was gone, you'd come crawling back here. :p

Merry Christmas! Nice doll! I'm just focusing on the fact that she has her own blog. Now THAT'S epic. XD

9. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy Life Day!