Phx A message from your new RSA

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi Girl of Corellia, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hello,

I?d like to formally introduce myself as the newest South West RSA.

A little about myself; my name is Sarah for those who have not yet met me. You are welcome to call me by that name, Jedi Girl of Corellia, Jedi Girl, JGoC or just Her Royal RSAness. I attend FanForce meetings when I can in Denver or Colorado Springs. I haven?t yet made it down to Pueblo yet. I?m also in the process of encouraging people to start a FanForce in Laramie, Wyoming, my current place of residence. I?m going to the University there, majoring in Textile Sciences, with minors in Archaeology and Apparel Design.

Ok enough about me. I just want to let you all know that I can be very easy to approach. The best method to approach me is through a PM. If for some reason we need an easier way to speak, I?ll give you IM information or an e-mail where I can always be reached. I can handle problems from uncertainty of the contents of a post to full out wars between two members. I?m told I am a good mediator.

Just to let you know I do abide by the TOS, I highly recommend you read over them if you haven?t already. It?s a surprisingly short read.

And on a final note, remember the message boards are fun, and that?s how I want to keep them.
  2. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
  4. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome JGOC and congratulations. If there's anything I can do as the Phoenix Chapter Rep to make your job easier feel free to let me know.

IA
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Chocolate... lots and lots of chocolate ;)
  7. Master-Mishima Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there! Nice to make your acquaintence! :)

Master Mishima
  8. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, more chocolate! [image=http://www.petfriends.com.br/comunidade/chocolate.jpg]
  9. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.