main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Midi-Chlorian Test - How many midi-chlorians do YOU have?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Anakin_Solo02, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSolo1

JoeSolo1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    Not very strong but hey.. I stil have some Jedi powers. That porves that in my fan fic "The Adventures of Joe Solo" that Joe has force powers, plus I can put a Midi-Chlorian count in there too. :)

2. Gotterdammerung

Gotterdammerung Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    1. Which of these are you? (you can pick more than one)

-Physically strong

-Very mentally strong

2. How fast are you? (running, please give a brief description, w/times if you have them)

-More of a sprinter than anything, but only when I have to (Ah, the joys of soccer). So not very fast at distance, but not slow.

3. Who did Han Solo almost marry before princess leia?

-Bria Tharen (sort-of kind-of not really), Salla Zend.

4. Name the one thing that each of the Solo children (jacen, jaina and anakin) specialize in.

-Jacen - Philosophy and questioning of the deeper nature of the Force. Has a penchant for animal empathy.

-Jaina - Starfighter pilot, through and through. Sword of the Jedi.

-Anakin - Currently carbonized flesh, probably in a crematory urn somewhere. When he was alive, he was a fighter, but sometimes would stop to think about things.

5.Name as many star wars planets as you can (limit 25).

1)Coruscant
    2)Kuat
    3)Fondor
    4)Raltiir
    5)Corellia
    6)Byss
    7)Tatooine
    8)Dantooine
    9)Commenor
    10)Corulag
    11)Zonama Sekot
    12)Nar Shaddaa
    13)Nal Hutta
    14)Varl
    15)Falleen
    16)Ryloth
    17)Kamino
    18)Geonosis
    19)Naboo
    20)Ord Mantell
    21)Despayre
    22)Hesperidium
    23)Vinsoth
    24)Dathomir
    25)Dagobah

6. Who is the Twi'lek that saved the Rar sisters (the jedi alema and numa sp?) from one of the darkest ryll dens when she realized their potential? (she later fought alongside anakin solo)

-Daeshara'cor

7. What book did wurth skidder bite the dust?

-Agents of Chaos: Jedi Eclipse

8. Where is Ben Skywalker at this moment? (then end of destiny's way)

-At this point, probably wherever Mara Jade Skywalker is. Since she basically said she'd never lose sight of him again after SbS.

9. Explain your view point on anakin solo's death.

-Completely unnecessary, and not exactly the way I expected him to go (if at all) but well written nonetheless. Now that he's gone, the least they can do is make sure he stays quite dead. Unless of course he pulls a Palpatine and actually had several clones of himself stored away somewhere waiting for his essence to inhabit them.

10. explain you view point on chewbacca's death.

-Heroic in every sense of the word, and incredibly hard to read nonetheless. Shatteringly well-done. Until Anakin Solo died, it seemed Chewie's death had meant something.

11. What are the names of Emperor Palpatine's/Darth Sidious' two sith apprentices?

-If by two you mean three, then Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, and Darth Vader. (All three were apprentices at some point)

12. Which of the following do you do? (you can pick more than one)

-Read and watch the Star Wars movies and books as often as you can.

(w00t! 500th post)

3. Gotterdammerung

Gotterdammerung Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Addendum/Modification to previous answer: Ben Skywalker is actually currently at the Maw. An oversight on my part, but I usually don't remember much about the exploits of characters that do little other than eat and sleep.

4. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    Gotterdammerung - 15,500 midi chlorians

5. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    Friend_of_Skylark, REBADAMS7, trianiigirl, Jauhzmynn, JoeSolo1, Deneveon

thanks alot for taking the quiz and glad you liked it! btw, i gave a certain amount of midi-chlorians for each question. for some people, i made some questions worth more and others worth less based on what i figured their personalities to be or after reading some of your fanfics and bios. for others, i could just go straight through. for example, if you could name 25 actual star wars planets, you recieve 4,000 midi-chlorians. you recieved 1,000 for each solo childs' speciality, and you got points off for not answering easier questions correctly, etc. thanks for taking it! :)

-Anakin_Solo02

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    You'er welcome Anakin Solo. Pretty cool test. So what's next? Any more qustions, quizes, or anything?

It's judged on personality, bios and fanfics. Humm. Can you tellme about what you found in mine? I'm curious, yeah, I know, curiosity killed the cat,:D. I've nine lives.:D
    Soo... Meow. ;-)
    Mynn

7. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    1. Which of these are you? (you can pick more than one) Physically strong & Very mentally strong, Most of the time :p :D

2. How fast are you? (running, please give a brief description, w/times if you have them)
    Not that Fast, But I have what you would call Catch up speed, Short Burst of Speed When needed :D Used to play Head Defensemen in Soccer ;)

3. Who did Han Solo almost marry before princess leia? Bria Tharen

4. Name the one thing that each of the Solo children (jacen, jaina and anakin) specialize in. Jaina is an Excellent XWing Pilot & Squadron leader :) Anakin Like his Namesake, Is Great at mechanical stuff, And Military planning(I.E. Covert Jedi missions) Jacen is Best at, For Lack of a Better word, The Glue ;) He holds A Lot of the Jedi together :D If that doesn't count, The Jedi Force Meld should, That's what I meant for Jacen ;)

5.Name as many star wars planets as you can (limit 25). Only 25!! OK, I guess [face_mischief]
    1 Tatooine
    2 Bespin/Cloud city
    3 Endor moon
    4 Hoth
    5 Yavin
    6 Dantooine
    7 Alderaan
    8 Dagobah
    9 Kashyyk
    10 Coruscant
    11 Obra Skai
    12 Nal Hutta
    13 Nar Shaada
    14 Ord Mantell
    15 Belkadan
    16 Mon Calamari
    17 Duros
    18 Rodia
    19 Corellia
    20 Kessel
    21 Wayland
    22 Naboo
    23 Kamino
    24 Geonosis
    25 Myrkr
    6. Who is the Twi'lek that saved the Rar sisters (the jedi Alema and Numa sp?) from one of the darkest ryll dens when she realized their potential? (she later fought alongside anakin solo) Daeshara'Cor

7. What book did Wurth Skidder bite the dust?
    I'm Not sure! At first I thought Conquest, But I think it was Balance Point
    8. Where is Ben Skywalker at this moment? (then end of destiny's way) The Maw

9. Explain your view point on Anakin Solo's death- Very Sad, But I had a feeling we were going to lose one of the Solo kids, It's a shame. I'm hopeful there is more than meets the Eye regarding his Death, I Loved the part in Traitor with Anakin & Jacen. I like the Solo kids A Lot!

10. Explain you view point on Chewbacca's death. It Killed me!!! That was THE Saddest EU moment for me EVER!! :( But I realize it had to be done to show the "Severity" of the NJO threat. Early on I had wished they had killed Lando(Don't dislike him or anything) But I realized It wouldn't have had the Emotional impact of Chewie, Chewie's Always been there :) And the effect on the characters too, Very sad. I did Love The Way Chewie died, Very Appropriate saving a little girl at the expense of his own life. :( Bye Chewie

11. What are the names of Emperor Palpatine's/Darth Sidious' two Sith apprentices? Darth Tyranus, Darth Maul, And Of Course Darth Vader [face_mischief]

12. Which of the following do you do? (you can pick more than one)

Realize that while there are many great, memorable Movie sagas at this time (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars) only one (Star Wars) is absolutely unforgettable!!!! :D

Read and watch the Star Wars movies and books as often as you can!!!! :D

Love Star Wars :D
    So....What's my count ?[face_plain] :D

P.S. Not sure if this will help with my Midi Chlorian count :p But I thought I'd mention it. I'm an Artist and have a few artworks at the TFN FanArtMuseum :D They're pretty Good, or so I'm told [face_mischief] [face_blush]
    I just sent one in of Chewie's last moments ;)

8. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    LittleGreenMaster, here you go.

14,250 midi chlorians

9. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    Jauhzmynn -

*lol* i'm trying to think of a new quiz..i think i have a decent idea for a new one.

as for you, you answered so many of the questions correctly that i didn't look too deep. your sw knoweledge spoke for itself, in a way. :)

-Anakin_Solo02

10. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    14,250!! "Not Bad, Not Bad"
    Thanks Anakin Solo02 :D Cool Quiz :)
    I'm sure you could come up with another Interesting Quiz :D
    Thanks again, Later :)

11. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    :) Cool Anakin,
    Little Green Master, I LIKE your nickname.
    In a rpg my charactor occasionaly calls Yoda that. :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.