main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Misguided Path (Original characters+oldbies later)(3years-postRotJ)*4posts*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthBobbalot, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmirales

mmirales Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Wow, this story is really really good! Good job on the writing, it seems really professional. I can't wait till you put up the next part of the story!

Oh yea... why must i always be the one to feel the wrath of the Dark Side?

-Mike

2. mmirales

mmirales Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Hey man, where's the next part of the story?! I'm waiting, can't wait any longer!! :)

3. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Gah! You took the first post of the second page from me!~! Soccer, and school put together=about 2 hours of free time-(minus)1 hour for homework, after school and soccer. Man, im beat. I have the next post written, its small, but i have to revise it. I guess ill start on that right now. sometime this week, ill get it up. PM's for everyone whove replied here. Just have patience...

4. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Wow, i dont know if im doin this right, but editing that was sure easy and fast... i know qwert and mmirales will be down my throat with little mistakes that i missed, but oh well. I want to get this post out here. This is a bit shorter than i would have liked, but i posted the first part that i wanted to before last time so.... A bit gruesome tho. Ah well, here goes....

=====================================================
    He whistled an old song he heard on a holo-drama once as he made his way down the corridor towards the exit of the building. He passed an Em-dee droid that hurriedly made his way past him. Hopefully, his boss hadn?t had a stroke or anything in his fit. Chadral was made of tougher stuff than that, he mused. Then the whirring of the droid?s propulsion system was far in the distance, and he was alone again.

He finally found his way to the exit and pressed his palm against the reader. The door slid open to let a whiff of hot air blow him back into the building. The wind subsided, and he walked smoothly out the door, unassailed. The sky had a saffire hue to it, with swirls of violet to make up the sunset off to the West. The moon orbiting Sluis Van IV had yet to show itself from the sun?s bright glow, but in a few minutes, the sun would be down to show the smaller sphere.

Ashe took a step towards the grounded speeders belonging to other employees. He wished that he could have one of his own to take to and from work every day. Ashe gave one of the newer models of the T-83 Firebirds an appraising look. A sleek black vessel with stripes of crimson running down the side in diagonal angles, the T-83 Firebird was definitely not for one earning minimum wage. He walked away from it with a longing look on his face.

Longing turned to annoyed regret as he heard soft footsteps behind him attempting to sound silent. Knowing a covert approach could mean only one thing, Ashe took a dive forward and spun around while coming up with his fists clenched in balls ready for a fight. A strong hand clenched tightly around itself came up to meet Ashe in his face. Ashe threw his head back and ducked underneath the punch, arms flailing in the air to keep balance. A counter attack aimed for side of his assailant?s knee landed, but merely grazed the nip of Gustov's pant leg because he jumped back at the last second to avoid the kick. Tension thick in the air between the two adversaries, Ashe was the first one to break the silence of the stalemate.

?So, almost getting me fired isn?t enough for one day? Have to try and beat me up too??

Gustov sneered at Ashe and stood up straight to talk. ?You made a big mistake with what you just did, and I will not let that go unanswered. You will pay. Dearly.?
    Feigning horror, Ashe snorted humorously and said, ?You know, we?ve had this conversation before. And as you can see,? Ashe held his hands out, looking around at his unmarred body, ?I?m still pretty healthy. Why don?t you just back off and try again some other time. Or if you get any brains inside that head of duraplast, never. You only got what was comin? to you today.?

Gustov rose to the bait. He launched himself at Ashe with his arms out wide to encompass Ashe and tackle him to the ground. Knowing Gustov was a lot bigger than him; Ashe used that to his advantage. When Gustov was at arms length, he grabbed his shirt and right shoulder, and fell back onto the left part of his waist and kicked his right foot up to press against Gustov?s stomach. Ashe then kicked out, and let inertia take care of the rest. Gustov flew head over heels 3 meters behind him.

He landed with a crash and grunt into one of the speeders Ashe was fawning over earlier. Dent resistant paneling too. Ashe HAD to get himself one of those.

A growling crescendo erupted and suddenly Gustov was back on his feet and running towards Ashe, and Ashe answered with his own growl, while saying, ?You moron, you?re gonna need a bacta bath for a week if you keep this up,? Ashe growled.

Gustov

5. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    I replied! :D

Keep going Dan.

6. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    well, i got one more post than i thought i would. Thanks Ash. Uhh, dont anyone else expect another post for at least two weeks. At the very least. My schedule is very tight, and im always tired. SO HA!!!!

7. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Well, lets get an Up here and see the results.

(uses a jedi trick and sees future)
    Well, this up was useless.

8. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Wow, i must be the most powerful jedi in the galaxy to foretell that one...

9. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    I also forsee that i wont even make my two week schdule for posting... I have zero time to write anything. But at least i dont have a specific time when i NEED to post...
    I guess having an unknown story is good some ways...

10. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    lets get another pointless up in here.

alright, this one seems to be in order.

Ive gotten about a half a page writen so far. w00t!

11. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    lets get a good ol up in here...
    Expect another post within the month...

12. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    hopefully anyway... Havent had the inclination to post of late, but I will get one to all who cares in a couple of weeks...

13. Old_Wizard

Old_Wizard Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    Interesting. . .

14. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Holy poop on a stick another viewer...
    Hey Old Wizard, Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come by often...
    Im about halfway done with the next post, if you are still gonna be reading this, so ill get it over here in another two weeks at the most.
    Hopefully.

15. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Well actually, i think that i have all that i want to post done. So im just gonna get it looked at by a trusty betaer and then i'll get it on over here.
    *cricket heard in the distance*

I'll take that as stunned silence.

16. DarthBobbalot

Mar 5, 2002
    Wow. One month later exactly, and i said that id have the next post up. Wow. what a liar i am.
    see ya later boards, gonna quit for teh last time.

*sniff*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.