main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a mistake (Han/Leia) one post

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hananiah, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Title: A mistake
    Summery: Han makes a mistake when he tries to guess Leia's feelings for him resulting in him possibly losing her
    Disclaimer: I own nothing
    Timeline: After return of the Jedi
    Anakin has been reverted

"Han" Leia Organa lunged forward but the rope holding her jerked her back forcing thr princss into the pole.
    Han Solo was stuck again by Imperial agents and Leia could do nothing to stop them.
    "Han" she screamed again 'Oh Gods please let him be okay, I'll never say another bad thing again just please let him be okay' Leia thought.
    She searched their prison again, looking for anything that could help them, Leia had been dismissed early on in their capture, the rebels thought she was useless fluff, and Leia hadn't done anything to change that view, it was much better if their enemies underestimated them. She just wished Han hadn't been carrying the treaty that would bind several systems to the alliance, they hadn't found the secret pouch Leia had sown in Han's shirt yet but if they did, Leia knew she would be handing the star systems a death warrent from the Empire.
    Leia's mind worked quickly and nimbly, she was thnakful for all of the training she had which allowed her to carry many things in her brain at once. Almost by themselves Leia's hands began to work on the cord, she controlled her expression as one hand slipped out of her bonds, she grunted as she forced her other arm out of her bounds and winced as she heard a bone in her amr crack. Without preamable she lunged at the nearest officer, slamming him to the ground and tying his arm behind his back, her knee in the samll of his back, once she was sure he was out of commission she took on the other three with prescion, she slammed the blaster hilt into the guys head, "That's one for hurting Han" she whispered to his unconciuos form, Hurridly she knelt beside Han, gently touching the bruised and battered visage
    "Oh Han" she whispered, she gasped at the intensity in his eyes as she looked into his eyes "Hey flyboy I hope they didn't get those plans, because then I'd have to kill you" it was meant as a joke, to ease his pain but Han's eyes narrowed and he pushed her away "That's all you care about" he said, "You're precious rebellion"
    Han stumbled to his feet, grasping for the walls to help his stand,
    "Han!" Leia cried, that wasn't what she meant, she was just kididng but she couldn't say all that.

The medical wing smelled of antispetic, Han waited patiently until the droid applied more bacta he wouldn't be there long he swore
    His best friend Luke Skywalker stood beside him upruptly he left his friends and went out the door, han didn;t think much on it

Luke saw his sister just outside Han's door, the small princess was still covered with blood and Luke could see that her wrist was raw and bleeding
    "Leia?"
    Leia stopped "Is he okay, I mean they didn't do much damage?"
    Luke shook his head "Han's fine Leia"
    Leia breathed easily "Thank you"
    Luke looked at his sisters hands "Leia didn't you have someone looking at you"
    the rebel princess shook her head "Nah,I don't need it"
    she stared to turn, but Luke called her back
    "Leia you have to come and see him"
    Leia looked at the doorway with something like remembered pain and shook her head
    "No thanks Luke. Just tell him I hope he is okay"

Luke walked back into his friends room more confused then ever, "Who was that?" Han wanted to know
    "Leia" Luke answered
    Han made an unpleasent noise in his throat
    "What wanted to make sure I had given Mon Mothma her preciious treaty"
    Luke rolled his eyes "Han, Leia was worried about you, she's been standing there for ages, just to make sure you were alright. she was hurt and still she didn't move"
    Annoyed the jedi knight stalked away.
    Han leaned on his pillows
    he knew he had a snappy come back but he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was

2. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Is there going to be a second post? This was a pretty good start, although the layout of your post (paragraphs, spacing, etc.) could use a little work. Hope you write more. Misunderstandings seem to be a key theme with Han and Leia.

3. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Nope there isn't going to be a second post I am sorry about the spacing I couldn't get it to work properly before that the whole story was on one line.

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    gosh I wanna know how han gets leia back ;)

poor guys, taking the line the wrong way. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.