A mod with an Obi-Wan icon? How unusual.

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Havac, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod

star 6
    Congrats.

I hope you are up to the task of replacing dp4m and posting nothing but innuendo wherever you go.:p
  2. Coruscant Chosen One

star 7
    I have no idea who you are and the only time I ever stepped foot in Lit was to sign up for a Million Colors game that I ended up losing, but nonetheless, my good stranger, congratulations, and break a leg! :)

edit: and I simply love your name, Keralys. Very George R.R. Martin-ish... do you read him?
  3. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Amen!

Congrats person who shares my initials! :D
  4. Master_Keralys Sometime Technical Aide and Erstwhile Lit Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Thanks again to all. :D

Coruscant - I saw you around over there when you dropped in. You should come by again. We like new faces. ;)

I don't actually read Martin, though I've heard he's good. (Jordan, on the other hand, I did... :() But the name actually originates from the time I was about 11 or 12, "role-playing" (in the sense of actually physically out... no dp4m style RP, for better or for worse), so the only high fantasy I'd ever read was Tolkien, and the name is many things, but not Tolkien-esque. It was off the top of my head. So... there you go.

Grant, I speak only thus: I can't possibly replace dp4m in any way... especially the innuendo (which I usually avoid). ;)

- Keralys
  5. The_Face Ex-Manager

star 5
    Admins plz demote. [face_not_talking]
  6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Sorry, flirting is an MS requirement.
  7. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
  8. AaylaSecurOWNED Force Ghost

star 6
    It's not exactly his fault that you didn't know who one of the site administrators for a few years was, especially since you've been here for 5 years.

And I'm having a hard time believing that his exact color/style/icon theme just happened to be something you decided on your own by coincidence. It's always been kind of an unspoken social norm that you don't take someone else's theme unless you're paying tribute to them, but if you want to ignore that I guess no one can stop you.
  9. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Half the time I think Rachel is you because you're both red now and she's using one of your older icons. :p

Still, I prefer to think of it as a cosmic quirk. Your colors and icon were chosen completely unintentionally by a complete stranger, which suggests that they're some combination favored by the gods. :p
  10. solojones Chosen One

star 9
    I approve of people with Obi-Wan icons in general. Good job.

-sj loves kevin spacey
  11. Master_Keralys Sometime Technical Aide and Erstwhile Lit Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Flirting? Manageable. Innuendo... eh... :p

Hey, now... I didn't actually start posting regularly here till '04, and I didn't get truly involved until '05. And then I pretty much stayed in Lit. :p

Solojones - likewise. You win points.

- Keralys
  12. Jinngerbread Jedi Master

star 4
    You've been wanting to do that ever since you were promoted, haven't you Prenn? :p

Congratulations!

Edit -- Are you the same Keralys who was on my Cloister board before it went all dead? ;)
  13. Master_Keralys Sometime Technical Aide and Erstwhile Lit Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Jinngerbread - undoubtedly yes. What was your username there?

- Keralys
  14. Jinngerbread Jedi Master

star 4
    I knew it! :D Awesome to see you and double congrats on your promotion! [:D]

I changed usernames back in September here from Layren to Jinngerbread :)
  15. Master_Keralys Sometime Technical Aide and Erstwhile Lit Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Ah. Then yes, I know who you are. Good to see you as well! :) And thanks again.

- Keralys
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.