A Moment for our Brethern In London

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    It was announced on the news today that there were four massive explosions in the London Underground, which resulted in hundreds injured and (at last count by Good Morning America) over 30 killed.

Please take a moment today and remember those lost and injured in your thoughts and prayers. I've already posted on the LondonFF Boards letting them know that we are thinking of them.
    So far, it looks like all of their members have been accounted for.

May The Force Be With Us All in these times

Kenobi
  2. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    My thoughts are with them in this time of crisis. Although they are across the way, in our global community they are our neighbors and friends, and I wish them all better times ahead.

Terrorists make this a darker place, a sadder place, it does their cause no good whatsoever and only adds to the general level of hatred in this turbulent world of ours to those who are different.

3. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    I was surfing the UK forums when the news was announced... God, I hope everyone is all right. :(
  4. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    May the Force be with all those in London. So far everyone I know is okay...but there are at least 40 who aren't. My thoughts are with you.
  5. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    I am joining in the grief and the well-wishes for the people of London, and the world. Violence and hate impact us all, and diminish us all. This world has grown much too small to support it, and us, in safety. All my best wishes and support to the people there, and all people who strive for peace.

- Kai
  6. Siri-Tachi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Strength and resolve are already yours, but my heart goes out to you. The FORCE is with you, as I am.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.