main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Moment in Time - AU Luke/Leia/Han/Vader/Padme ~~UPDATE Septmeber 21!!~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kazzy, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    UP! I'll let you know what I thought of your post on Tuesday, but I have to get off.... c ya'll ltr!

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    wow,

I'm glad Vader at least moved Mara inside ;) in a way it does show that he cares a little bit about those around him, to at least give her that respect, I mean he could have left her laying out on the ground. . .

oi, Luke and Leia surely arn't in any good shape and Leia apparently has a lot of explaining to do to Han, but I'm sure it will turn out ok. . .

3. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Rosh_Penin: Well, that wa a heck of a read over the last four days, but now I've gone from the start to the current post and I am impressed. Looking forward to more! It's a long story, huh? LOL, glad you made it all the way this far. I hope to have mroe before long.

Thank you! @};-

Vongchild: When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats amore....
    And there goes the arm!
    And there goes the arm...LOL. Glad you can see the lighterside of this, Vongchild.

Thank you! @};-

Mystralgurl: Looking foward to hearing what you think! :)

Maramijade: wow,
    I'm glad Vader at least moved Mara inside in a way it does show that he cares a little bit about those around him, to at least give her that respect, I mean he could have left her laying out on the ground...
    Yes, he could have. But he didn't.

oi, Luke and Leia surely arn't in any good shape and Leia apparently has a lot of explaining to do to Han, but I'm sure it will turn out ok... Well, someone has to explain something to Han, certainly. As for everything, I guess you'll just have to wait until next chapter to know for sure.

Thank you! @};-

Thanks everyone!

4. JediPrincess37

JediPrincess37 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2005
    I just found this story a few days ago and have lost a lot of sleep cathing up, but I LOVE IT!!! I love seeing a fic that have Luke and Leia growing up together, and with their mother...something that I had always wanted to see. I also love the way you portray Vader...almost as if the tiny part of Anakin that's still left is fighting desperately to get out and love his family. The Padme you write is strong, loving, and passionate, not only for what she believes in, but those she loves. It's just too bad we never got to see things develop with her and Bail
    :(

I'm dying for an update, and if you need a love for Luke, I have a character you can borrow ;)

Keep up the wonderful work.

~Leia

5. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
  6. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    This is a really good story. I just finished reading up to where you last posted. I can't wait to see what happens next.

leiaremer

7. Kazzy

Oct 17, 2002
    JediPrincess37: I just found this story a few days ago and have lost a lot of sleep cathing up, but I LOVE IT!!! Well, I hope you've had some rest now!

I love seeing a fic that have Luke and Leia growing up together, and with their mother...something that I had always wanted to see. Same here. I just wanted to see a fic where Luke and Leia grew up together, but I couldn't find one, so I wrote it! Then it ran away on me.

The Padme you write is strong, loving, and passionate, not only for what she believes in, but those she loves. I was bitterly disappointed with the portrayal of her in ROTS, to me this is how I have always seen her. It's just too bad we never got to see things develop with her and Bail I always did think that was a pity, btu I also thought it was necessary!

I'm dying for an update, and if you need a love for Luke, I have a character you can borrow I'm on practicum at the moment and that tends to sap energy so I don't get much done, but I'll try. And don't worry about a love interest for Luke, although I'm honoured you ahve a characeter for me - it's great that this is real enough for you to imagine characters into it! However, in the event I do need such a character (and honestly, I don't think I have enough time or space at the moment :( ) I do have someone that I can use. Of course, there's always Mara Jade as well! ;) :D

Keep up the wonderful work. I'll do my best!

Thank you! @};-

Mystralgurl: Thank you! @};-

Leiaremer: This is a really good story. I just finished reading up to where you last posted. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully, it won't be too far away, but I'll have to see.

Thank you! @};-

----

Thanks everyone!

8. Kidd

Kidd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Oh I really love your fic it really gives you another view of what could have happened in the OT if things were different.

I love the Vader/Padme encounter in Geonosis. Padme came out as strong and independent and even if she feared Vader she didn't let him see that and showed him who's boss. I like this intepretation of her as oppose to some characterizations of Padme were Vader beats her off and she just takes it. If Vader were to lay a hand on this Padme I am sure she would smack him back.

As for Vader he's usually portraited as a wife beater or hopelessly in love with her. I don't mind those characterizations of him but I really liked how you wrote him here. He's not one to hurt Padme but he also doesn't put her in a pedestal. He's confused as he obviously has feelings for her but is a little hurt that she left him and never told him she had children. Worse is that she was living with Obi-Wan who Vader seems to have jealousy and resentment towards.

I hope these two meet again soon!

9. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
  10. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    This is really cool! I am very excited to see where you go with this. Your portayal of Padme is very refreshing.=D=

11. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    still around, still looking forward to more..

12. Kazzy

Oct 17, 2002
    Kidd: Oh I really love your fic it really gives you another view of what could have happened in the OT if things were different. Thanks. I love the 'what if' aspect of fanfiction. It can be so much fun to play around with the universe!

I love the Vader/Padme encounter in Geonosis. Padme came out as strong and independent and even if she feared Vader she didn't let him see that and showed him who's boss. I like this intepretation of her as oppose to some characterizations of Padme were Vader beats her off and she just takes it. If Vader were to lay a hand on this Padme I am sure she would smack him back. The twins both needed a strong role model in their lives since they were for the large part missing the oness from canon. Besides, I've always seen Padme as such a strong character, I could write her as no less. I was not entirely thrilled with her characterisation from ROTS, but I'll stick with the way I picture her. I never saw her as the kind to just take what the universe gives her. She's a warrior.

As for Vader he's usually portraited as a wife beater or hopelessly in love with her. I don't mind those characterizations of him but I really liked how you wrote him here. He's not one to hurt Padme but he also doesn't put her in a pedestal. He's confused as he obviously has feelings for her but is a little hurt that she left him and never told him she had children. Worse is that she was living with Obi-Wan who Vader seems to have jealousy and resentment towards. Again, I just write the characters as I see them. Vader has always given me some trouble (unlike Padme) I had to wonder just how much humanity to give him, and when does any kind of change take place. I hope it looks all right!

I hope these two meet again soon! I'll see what happens with the flow of the story. :)

Thank you! @};-

Jedi_Queen: Thank you! @};-

InLoveWithLordVader: This is really cool! I am very excited to see where you go with this. Your portayal of Padme is very refreshing. Refreshing. I don't think anyone's ever described my writing like that before! :) Glad you're enjoying the fic, and I'll try and get some more written.

Thank you! @};-

maramijade: I'll try and get some more soon, I promise.

Thank you! @};-

-----
    Thanks guys!

13. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good! UP!

:D

14. Queen_Apailana

Queen_Apailana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    great story love it want more whta is han's reaction toleia's news

15. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    kazzy please i need to read more,when is the next chapter coming??

16. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    *...waiting...*

17. InLoveWithLordVader

InLoveWithLordVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2005
    Noooo! No update yet! I will try to wait ever so patiently for more.:p I just re-read all of this again and it really is an amazing fic! I just love your strong portrayal of Padme and how you have created a glimmer of Anakin still residing in Vader. The twins are written perfectly showing just enough of the characters created by Lucas mixed in with elements of their AU upbringing. Bloody Brilliant!;)

18. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    will this story be updated before or after i turn 50???(i am 24) sorry only sarcasm but we really need an update.

19. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I fell really far behind on this story....I am so sorry! :oops: I'll try to catch up if I can. [face_worried]

20. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    heellllooooooooo!!!!

*hears echo*

*rolls eyes*

*sits down to wait for next post*

UP!!!

21. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    just read the entire story in 3 hours i think. wasnt keeping track of time

but its great. and itd be cool to see more. :)

22. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    yes, that is what I keep saying.... maybe Kazzy is asleep and we should wake her up...

*shouts really really loud*

WAKE UP AND POST KAZZY!!!

23. Kazzy

Oct 17, 2002
    Guys, first, thank you! That people are still reading this no matter how badly I post is good incentive to write! I promise that I have the next chapter ready to go to the betas, and I promise I'll get it out as soon as I can!

Things have been really hectic lately. I am still writing, but somedays it's hard to summon up the energy, and I want to do this well, I really do.

Mystralgurl: Thank you! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer. I'm awake, I promise. @};-

Queen_Apailana: I promise all will be revealed as soon as possible. Thank you! @};-

sithrules70: As soon as my beta gets it back to me you have my word! Thank you! @};-

Jedi_Queen: Hopefully not for too much longer! @};-

InLoveWithLordVader: Wow! Glad you liked it - and my characterisations (I always like to hear that)! Thank you! @};-

Jedi_Liz: Whatever you can manage. @};-

jasa: Wow! That's fast. Must mean you enjoyed it! Thanks. @};-

Seeya soon guys! :)

24. Jei-El

Jei-El Jedi Master star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Love this story.

More Please???

25. lstevens

lstevens Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Great story, your writing is is fantastic and utterly believable. I look forward to your next update. Please add me to your PM update list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.