main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Moment in Time - AU Luke/Leia/Han/Vader/Padme ~~UPDATE Septmeber 21!!~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kazzy, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Wow can you write! I didn't read quite as fast as jasa, but I did just finish catching up. Excellent story! I love the relationship between Padme and the twins, beautifully written. And Padme standing up to Vader, awesome! Can't wait to see what happens! If you send out pm's I would love to be on the list. Keep up the good work!

2. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jedi_Queen_Mx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2003
    *still waiting*

[face_worried]

Please don't let this story die!

[face_praying]

3. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    :(

Is anybody out there?

4. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    It's eating my punctuation! Anyone know why??

Jei-El: Sure - here! Thank you! @};-

lstevens: I don't usually do an update list, usually because posting itself takes more time than I have, but I'll give it a shot! Thank you! @};-

zvalaraens: Wow can you write! I didn't read quite as fast as jasa, but I did just finish catching up. Excellent story! Thank you! [face_blush] There's a lot to read here, I can't do it in one sitting. I can't even do one part in a sitting!

I love the relationship between Padme and the twins, beautifully written. And Padme standing up to Vader, awesome! can you tell who my favourite character is? LOL.

Can't wait to see what happens! If you send out pm's I would love to be on the list. Keep up the good work! Like I said to lstevens, I don't usually have enough time to do PMs, but I'll give it a shot.

Thank you! @};-

Jedi_Queen: I'm not dead! Nor is the story, but I'd forgive anyone who thought so. It's just been a VERY busy year, with lots of stuff to do. Creativity draining stuff. I am still working on this, but it takes time. Glad you're still interested though! :) That is always so wonderful to hear!

Thank you! @};-

[b]Notes:[/b] Remember me? No? Not surprised, I don't remember me half the time. I am trying to write this, but if I have any space to breathe over the next two months IÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ll be surprised. Please read and review.

[b][u]Chapter Thirty[/b][/u]
    -x-x-x-x-x-x-
    [i]The world breaks everyone and afterward many are stronger at the broken pieces.
    - Earnest Hemingway[/i]
    -x-x-x-x-x-x-

When Leia felt the [i]Falcon[/i] jump to lightspeed, she finally managed to pull herself to her feet to go and see how Luke was feeling. Through the Force, she could feel that he was trying to stay awake, but it was a losing battle. Consciousness was slipping away for both him and herself. Thinking that he really should be doing something constructive, like putting himself into a healing trace Leia went off to the cabin that her brother usually used when aboard Han's ship.

Luke was lying restlessly on his bunk, trying to get comfortable. But with all the injuries he'd sustained, first from Vader and then from Mara Jade, he was aching all over. There was a small medkit in the cabinet, so Leia fetched it and brought it back to her brother. It wouldnÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢t do much, but it'd help a little, the healing trance would do some more, and a full bacta dunk would finish off the task. Still, none of that would give him his hand back. Leia shuddered just thinking about her brothers missing limb, her mind almost shying away from the topic in horror.

To avoid causing him more pain, she crouched beside the bed, careful not to touch him. Luke opened his eyes and turned his head slowly to look at her. His usually clear blue eyes were unfocused and glazed, but she could see recognition in them.

"Hey," she said softly.

"Hi," he rasped back.

"Think you can sit up so I can bandage your arm?" she asked him and he nodded, attempting to push himself up, but forgetting that he only had one hand. Leia caught him as he fell back, and eased him up so he was leaning against the wall. Even then she could see him biting his lip in pain.

There wasn't a lot she could do for his arm, just wrap it tightly to keep it clean and protected. Then she helped him into a healing trance, hoping by the time he woke they'd both feel better, in body as well as spirit, but not really counting on the fact.

Leia swayed as she stood to head for the other bunk. She supposed she ought to find Han or Chewie and tell them what was going on so they didn't panic when they found two comatose Jedi, but she couldn't even see straight. When she stumbled, though, someone caught her around the waist, and it was lucky for him that she was as dazed as she was. Had she been any more aware of her surroundings, she would have gone for her sabre.

"Easy," Han said softly in her ear, and she rela

5. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Poor Han! :_|

Poor Luke! :_|

Mean Leia! :mad:

6. lstevens

lstevens Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Great update. Please update soon.

7. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    :_| :_|

Atleast they're all back together again and alive...

Lovely post, by the way! I love your Padme!

uppies!

jazz

8. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    Ohh Han and Leia, will those two ever get it right?

And no Father Day's card from the twins to Vader, still!

Thanks for sticking with it! Great post!

=D=

9. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    *dies of shock*

10. Katarina42

Katarina42 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 10, 2001
    Glad to see another update to this :D

*sigh* Han, that wasn't the right thing to say! Those two... *shakes head*

Kat

11. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Congrats, Kazzy!!!

Great as always. Nice romantic tension between Han and Leia. They're perfectly in character. :)

12. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    I've been reading this story for three days now, and finally, I scroll down to click the "next" on the bottom of the page and find a highly offensiv line crossing it, indicating that there are no more pages! What's that all about? I want to read some more! Please? Wonderful story, mean Leia. NO ONE kisses the Han Solo and claims it to mean nothing!

13. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Good to see another chapter. Leia and Han have just as much trouble as they always do, though Han at least isn't denying his feelings to himself.

And Luke has something in this chapter that he didn't have at Hoth or Bespin -- his mommy to give him a hug.

Hope real life gives you a breather -- I'm ready to get back to a certain beta project. ;)

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You posted while I was on vacation. :)
    I love Jedi twins. Their relationship is great. Leia's a bit stressed so I can understand her not wanting to deal with her feelings for Han at the moment. I'm sure he won't give up.

15. Jedi_Queen_Mx

Jun 27, 2003
    =P~

Hungry for more!

*pant...pant*

16. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Great post

17. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Up!

More please?

Lea-El

18. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    ARG! Leia needs to just tell Han that she loves him... *sigh*

19. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    It's nice to know that people are still interested when you fall off the edge of the world for a while. They may not be so nice when they realise you temporarily abandoned them for Doctor Who... (but I came back!)

Hey guys! How're you going? Good? Good. So am I. Despite the eight assignments in two weeks thing, it's been pretty good. It was my b'day on friday - I turned 23. So you know, pretty good in the land of Kazzy (despite those assignments)

[b]PonyTricks:[/b] Yeah, no one has had a very happy time lately. I would make a crack about things not getting better anytime soon, but that would just be stating the obvious! ;)

Thank you! [face_rose]

[b]lstevens:[/b] As soon as I can, I promise. I just have a nasty habit of being distracted by pretty shiny things. And then there's that nasty university thing that seems to keep cropping up.

Thank you! [face_rose]

[b]Jazz_Skywalker:[/b] I'm glad you like Padme here. I try to write her the way I see her. (except for whatever happened to her in RotS where she suddenly went whimpy, but lets not go there) Anyway I'm glad she appeals to people here. Wouldn't be much point otherwise!

Thank you! [face_rose]

[b]Jedi_Queen:[/b] LOL! A Father's Day card to Vader? Now that might produce some interesting results. But no generally you don't send your dad a card when he's just cut off his hand! If I tell you a secret, do you promise to keep it quiet? Han and Leia will get it right one day! perhaps not in this fic... ;\ And I promise more as soon as possible.

Thank you! [face_rose]

[b]MystralGurl:[/b] *revives MystralGurl* We can't have any of that!! LOL! Han and Leia have to dance around each other a little more, they have a lot to deal with, especailly her, poor girl.

Thank you! [face_rose]

[b]Katrina42:[/b] I was glad to be able to finish another chapter to be honest! As for Han, well Leia's not the easiest person to get a long with, but we'll see!

Thank you! :D

[b]Vongchild:[/b] Han and Leia can be a lot of fun to write, because they play off each other so well. There's a lot to play with there. Glad you liked it!

[b]Culf_the_Sith:[/b] Three days! Do you know it'd take me longer to get through all this! It's terrifically long, I know. But I also know that annoying line, doesn't it just drive you wild? I can't stand them myself. I'll try to get some more written. Glad to keep your attention so long! I have to agree with your opinion on Han Solo, but does help any to know that it definitely meant something to Leia, she's just a little scared right now?

[b]Jedi-2B:[/b] Yeah, Han's not having a problem, but poor Leia is. Expect lots of running around in circles there. but it wouldn't be Han and Leia otherwise, would it? Yeah Luke is a bit luckier this time!
    Shhh! No one is supposed to know that beta! [face_shhh] LOL! ;) [color=silver]Soon. Next chapter is written. I just got to get around to it (lazy excuse, I know)![/color]

[b]RebelMom:[/b] I was trying to sneak it past you!(j/k) ;) I hope you enjoyed your holiday! Nope Han's not going to give up. Like it or not, he's too straongly embroiled in the affairs of the Skywalkers for him to back out now!

[b]ccp:[/b] Thank you! :)

[b]Lea_El:[/b] As soon as I can! Thank you! :)

[hr]

Have I told you guys how much I love you recently? Because I do. [face_hugs]

20. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    we love you too Kazzy... [:D]

21. Culf_the_Sith

Sep 7, 2005
    A chapter in the uping soon? It's been a while, you know. (The funny part is that I was just thinking about this story yesterday, and how I wish I remembered it's name, because I was terrified to loose it, and now I come across it by accident.) To prevent me from having to go trough this again, would you PM me whenever you update a new chapter? I understand that you've got many readers, so if you don't have the time, no offence is taken!

22. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
  23. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
  24. Culf_the_Sith

Sep 7, 2005
  25. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    We should probably go bug Kazzy via PM in hopes she might write us even a teaser....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.