main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit A more perfect union? The Official Galactic Federation Triumvirate Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by AdmiralNick22 , Mar 21, 2013.

1. Crimson Zephyr

Crimson Zephyr Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2013
    Yeah, how many of those Moffs came to serve him once he was ousted in his quest to take it back? None? What a force of authority! He sure cowed those guys!

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Strawman. We're not arguing about Fel's strength -- we're arguing whether the Fel monarchy is absolute or not. When offered a counter example to your theory from the only example we know of, you said "nah he doesn't count!"

Misa ab iPhono meo est.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I don't know that there is a clear answer about this. As per the WotC LECG the IK's are "dedicated to the preservation of the new Galactic Empire and the defense of Emperor Roan Fel". They are clearly loyal to the throne, over and above who sits on the throne, as we saw in the Legacy series.

I would imagine them to hold some rank in the Imperial Military. For instance Imperial Knight Rand Ko was clearly shown as being in command of Fel ground forces on Borosk in War, or Treis Sinde serving as a fleet commander in that same series.. It could be that Rand Ko & Sinde were the exception to the rule, given special command there by Roan Fel, but I think it is more likely that they held some rank that could be utilized if needed.

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Darn it I said throne twice I meant the Emperor.

Well I assume they can take command but I don't get the feeling that they are technically part of the military. I think its kinda like the FBI walking in and taking control of situation from the local cops.

5. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    While it is not unprecedented for beings with minimal to no military training being given command of military forces in the Star Wars universe, I'd like to hope there is more logic in play than that.