main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Murder Mystery: The Beginning

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Detective_Noel_Cesar, Jul 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Detective_Noel_Cesar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    The first rays of sunlight enter, and I'm awake.

The strange sensation of seeing the room in broad daylight, fully exposed. I see a thin white man in the mirror, unrecognizable to myself. The dresser, the chair, the table, the carpet.

The solution to a riddle.

Yesterday night, at the height of the party, I had stumbled into this room, the one that epic had told me was mine. It had been pitch black; I couldn't find a switch, and more or less at random found my bed.

My name is Noel Cesar, I like bees. I used to be a bee-keeper, but those days are over. Why? Don't ask me why. Last night, I had to answer that question TEN times: first Eddie, then Torrance, then Quentin, then Chrystal, then Theresa, then Holly, then Steve, then Brooke, then Melody, then epic. They all wanted to know. But there wasn't anything to know.

I didn't become a Private Eye. Suddenly, one day, I discovered I was one. It's a natural talent.

It had been 10 years since I'd last seen them. 10 years after the big end dance, the end of our high school years. We all went our separate ways, but yesterday night, those ways converged.

I must admit: epic has been the most succesful of us all. He: the sports hero, the cheerleader-wooing, nerd-booing, strong and untouchable epic. A giant, with the strength of 10,000 men. The Louis XIV of sport.

It came as some surprise that HE, of all people, organized the reunion party. At his mansion. His enormous, prize-filled mansion, the castle of a superhero: 46 rooms, a tennis court, a garden as big as his ego. A swimming pool. I didn't know he liked swimming.

We've all spent the night here, each in a room as big as our own house.

Ho-hum!

Well, I don't know about the others, but I've slept the sleep of a thousand angels!

//stretches

Time for action!

2. Fast_Eddie

Fast_Eddie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    //Barges in the room.

Noel! You have to come with me, quickly. Something terrible has happened!

3. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Hullo, Eddie! How's the weather in your corner of the garden?

4. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    Noel, it's epic. He's been... he's been... murdered!

5. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    Hola!

Eddie, you haven't always been the most reliable source of information, but this I'm ready to believe!

Where? How? What?

6. Fast_Eddie

Jul 17, 2002
    Follow me... here

7. Detective_Noel_Cesar

Jul 17, 2002
    //grabs his deerstalker

//follows Eddie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.