1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:WA A must for 3310 owners!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Stinky_jawa, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I am not advertising for them, but I was in the vodafone shop in Karrinup shopping centre today and I picked up a Star Wars Episode 2, 3310 mobile casing.. (genuine Nokia) for $10.. they are marked down from $40..

I dont know how long they're going to be at that price for.. so if u want one.. (3 different patterns) u better get em quick.. only about 15 there ;)

I got the jango fett in front of the clone troopers.. (like the poster, without the text)

[Edit: also fits 3330 nokia too]
  2. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    bugger,i have an 8210 :(
  3. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    I am trying to find anything on the nokia site about those cases (cant seem to atm) but maybe they might make em for other nokia's.. Im not sure..
  4. Jarsis_Stole Jedi Knight

star 1
    SJ do you know of anyone around town that sells 2nd hand phones. I had a link for a place but I had to do a clean install of XP and lost all my old links.
  5. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Nah i asked at allphones the other day and it's only for 3310 and 3350 i think.
    I'm just annoyed they don't make them for the smaller phones.
  6. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    JS- Ermm, not sure.. Cashies do, but I wouldnt know how reliable they are.. I might know someone with a 3310 for sale.. But I would have to check that..
    Best thing I could recommend is to buy from someone u know.. and make sure they phone isnt sim-locked before u buy it. Most new mobile deals lock the phone before the buyer uses it.. so it only works with thier sale company.. ie: telstra do that, virgin mobile dont.

But then again, I'd recommend a new phone rather than 2nd hand.. u know its going to work or ure money back/warrantee then..

JL - damn.. :( but u'd have to squint to make out the pic on the phone with one of those tiny things ;)

[image=http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~red5/New/pcase.jpg] <- Thats the one I got (only pic i could find [face_plain] )
  7. Master_Kaustin Jedi Knight

star 3
    Better buy up quick. Nokia has stopped making 3310's finally off the market..
  8. JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I 've got an operator logo with sw on it..i'm happy :)
  9. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Get my data cable back soon.. so i can put some onto my phone ;)
  10. Jarsis_Stole Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ended up getting a Nokia 8250. They're
    aren't any covers for them but I ended up getting the posters advertising the posters.
  11. DarthDatorri Jedi Master

star 1
    I work for a mobile phone company, so I come into some secondhand mobiles on occasion.
    I just got a 6510, which has a detachable face (similar to the 8310), but Nokia have decided not to release extra covers for it!!! WTF?!
  12. Lord_Marrak Jedi Knight

star 1
    $10?!?!?

sold! (asuming its not soldalready Jawa) =oP

icq moi if ya wanna like yeah organise something =oP (18494948)
  13. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    Umm, I think you've mis-read..

Those covers were for sale at the vodafone shop in Karrinup shopping centre for $10.. I was only bringing it to the attention of u and others that might be interested in them ;)

I have no idea if they're still there for that price though.. that was a while ago now..
  14. Lord_Marrak Jedi Knight

star 1
    heheh DAMN =oP heheh sorry.. been a long night =oP (so far)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.