main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Necessary Deception...AU/Romantic Intrigue...A/P...Completed 06/25/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Lily, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Awww... Anakin certainly knows how to get her attention.;)

?Ggggooooddd,? he cackled rubbing his hands together. Everything was proceeding exactly as planned.

Haha! That is so much like him! Evil![face_devil]

Great post!
    Thanks for the PM!

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Ohhh, they are most definitely star crossed lovers, just meant to be. I do hope things work out between them, and that Palpy doesn't mess things up.

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    [face_blush] awwww that was very sweet how they met and how they were able to easily talk to each other!!! and i don't like palpy :mad: that idiot is gonna screw up everything again. please update soon [face_praying]!!!

4. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Hello ladies! I'm a bit late to the party, but would love to be included on your PM list, please. We may be only two posts in, but I am already hooked! There's nothing like a good A/P story, especially an AU one!!! And this one definitely fits the bill.

Well done - I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)

5. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Of course little Ani has changed quite a bit! =P~

?Ggggooooddd,? he cackled rubbing his hands together.

God I love Palpatine.

It's funny seeing Padme being all nervous around Anakin. It happened the other way around last time!

Great update.

6. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    NOOOOO!!!!!

Palpy can't have planned all this ohh I hate him KILL HIM ANI!!!!

7. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    well,who can resist Anakin??[face_love] but Palpatine is behind it, meaning he knows who Padme is?

8. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    It was kind of creepy to find Palpatine was watching.... but I loved Anakin and Padme! They were so sweet! [face_love]

Thanks for the PM- looking forward to more! :)

9. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great post[face_dancing]

Thanks for the PM[face_love]

10. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    When Anakin showed up without evil old Palpy for their lunch
    date with Padme, I somewhat suspected that Palpy did it on
    purpose to set them up. Maybe he already suspected Padme
    is there to spy on him.

Loved the interaction between Padme and Anakin. I can see
    the sparks flyin'! [face_love] [face_love]

Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for your next update. :)

11. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    Awwww...such a sweet lunch between Anakin and Padme.

I loved how Ani is working his charm on Padme.

but Palpatine was watching?

:eek: :eek:

Perhaps Padme is not the only one with an agenda here.

great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. wawoot

wawoot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2006
    Ha, Palpatine's playing Cupid... But I think (hopefully!) it's going to backfire on him! Aw, that was a really sweet scene with Anakin and Padme! [face_love]

13. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh that Palpy! [face_frustrated]

?Ani? Little Ani??

?Hello, Padme,? he chuckled as he took her hand and kissed it tenderly. The silence was palpable as they stared into each other?s eyes. Both felt as if they were seeing into the very soul of the other and a connection was made that neither could put a finger on.

?Ah?well,? Padme laughed, ending the awkward moment and pulling her hand from Anakin?s. ?Where?s Chancellor Palpatine?? She looked past Anakin at the door, now closed.

?He was called into an emergency meeting,? Anakin explained taking his seat across from Padme. ?So it?ll just be the two of us for lunch. I hope you?re not disappointed.? He flashed her a lopsided grin that literally took her breath away. This Anakin wasn?t the scared little nine year old she met on Tatooine; rather a handsome man whose charm matched his natural grace.

?N?n?no, of course not,? she smiled, hoping he didn?t notice her attraction to him. That was a complication she did not need.

?Good,? Anakin said using all of his will power to tear his gaze away from her and act casual. ?I?m sure we?ll have a nice lunch without him.?
    ?What did I just say?? he groaned. ?What kind of a response was that? She?s going to think I?m a complete idiot.?

?You?re as beautiful as I remember,? Anakin whispered taking her hand into his.

?Thank you.? Padme could feel herself begin to blush. ?You?ve certainly changed since I last saw you.?

Anakin threw his head back and laughed. ?Just a bit,? he replied.

Sorry, but I adore flustered Anakin! [face_love]

14. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    Loved your update
    Padme is liking anakin already

15. LoveAnakin1

LoveAnakin1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2005
    I love the a/p mush
    Padme a spy cool.
    Could i be on your pm list

16. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I really enjoyed this chapter, and to see Anakin and Padmé reunited after so long. [face_love]

I'm sorry this is a short review. DRL is nuts right now. I'm hoping to give a more thorough review next time because I'm excited to see where this goes.

17. JediLara

JediLara Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2005
    Oh I just loved the lunch "date"!

Ani and Padme are already feeling the attraction!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

It should be interesting to see what Palpatine has up his sleeve

=D= =D= =D=

18. QueenSith

QueenSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    Hmmm...is Palpatine playing matchmaker?

[face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

Whatever he has in mind, can't be good.

Loved Padme and Anakin's interaction

=D= =D= =D=

19. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    My my Anakin! You're on a roll! Use those eyes like you were born to!

Padme, ur doomed. After that little encounter... Ani's got ya now!

And what is Palpy doing? When is he not planning?

Chappy soon i hope!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

20. Kelia-Lily

Kelia-Lily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2006
    Star_Angel:Oh, I just loved this update.

Glad you did.

Hmm, I knew that Padmé wouldn?t be able to resist Anakin for very long, I don?t think that anyone can.

Nope....he's so cute.[face_hypnotized]

And now they?re going on a date and I can?t wait to see how that will turn out and what is Palpy up to now?

Oh you know Palpy...he's always up to 'something'.

delta-7starfighter:Awww... Anakin certainly knows how to get her attention.

He sure does!

Haha! That is so much like him! Evil!

Yes it is.

Great post!
    Thanks for the PM!

Glad you liked, you're welcome!

FitJedi: Ohhh, they are most definitely star crossed lovers, just meant to be. I do hope things work out between them, and that Palpy doesn't mess things up.

Yes, they truly are meant to be together. [face_love]

randomangel22:awwww that was very sweet how they met and how they were able to easily talk to each other!!! and i don't like palpy that idiot is gonna screw up everything again. please update soon!!!

Yes Palpy never makes things easy for anyone, does he?

VA_Parky:Hello ladies! I'm a bit late to the party, but would love to be included on your PM list, please. We may be only two posts in, but I am already hooked! There's nothing like a good A/P story, especially an AU one!!! And this one definitely fits the bill.

We're so glad you found and are enjoying this story! Yes, AU A/P stories are fun, aren't they?

Well done - I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Thank you!!

anakin_luver:Of course little Ani has changed quite a bit!

Yes, he has. [face_love]

God I love Palpatine.
    It's funny seeing Padme being all nervous around Anakin. It happened the other way around last time!

Glad you liked the twist.

Great update.

Thanks!

TnTornado:NOOOOO!!!!!
    Palpy can't have planned all this ohh I hate him KILL HIM ANI!!!!

Yes, he certainly isn't up to any good.

michaellover: well,who can resist Anakin?? but Palpatine is behind it, meaning he knows who Padme is?

I doubt anyone COULD resist Anakin's charms.

jedi_princess18:It was kind of creepy to find Palpatine was watching.... but I loved Anakin and Padme! They were so sweet!

Aren't they so cute together?

Thanks for the PM- looking forward to more!

You're welcome!

G__Anakin:Great post

Thanks for the PM

Thank you and you're very welcome! :D

JediArym:When Anakin showed up without evil old Palpy for their lunch date with Padme, I somewhat suspected that Palpy did it on
    purpose to set them up. Maybe he already suspected Padme
    is there to spy on him.

You never know with Palpatine; he's a crafty old devil.

Loved the interaction between Padme and Anakin. I can see
    the sparks flyin'!

Glad you enjoyed that.

Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for your next update.

Welcome!

JediKaris: Awwww...such a sweet lunch between Anakin and Padme.
    I loved how Ani is working his charm on Padme.

Yes, Anakin certainly has a talent for that sort of thing.

but Palpatine was watching?
    Perhaps Padme is not the only one with an agenda here.

Maybe, maybe not.

great update

Thank you!!

wawoot:Ha, Palpatine's playing Cupid... But I think (hopefully!) it's going to backfire on him! Aw, that was a really sweet scene with Anakin and Padme!

Interesting and somewhat disturbing thinking of Palpy as a Cupid. But yes, he was happy that Ani and Padme are going on another date.

VaderLVR64:Oh that Palpy!

Yeah, he's trying to do SOMETHING again.

Sorry, but I adore flustered Anakin!

Don't we all.[face_love]

WendyGage:Loved your update
    Padme is liking anakin already

Yes, she sure is. Thanks!

LoveAnakin1: I love the a/p

21. RyooNaberrie

RyooNaberrie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    This story is brilliant! Please add me to the PM list!

~R

22. Kelia-Lily

Kelia-Lily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2006
    RyooNaberrie - thank you! We're glad you are enjoying the story and you are on the PM list.

Current PM List

Delta-7starfighter
    Star_Angel
    G_Anakin
    Randomangel22
    Michaellover
    Jediarym
    VaderLVR64
    Jedi_princess18
    JadeSolo
    FitJedi
    Daenarrah
    WendyGage
    Anakin_luver
    TnTornado
    Jedi_Master_Cazz
    VA_Parky
    RyooNaberrie

Chapter 3

Anakin straightened his tunic and checked his appearance in the mirror for the zillionth time, trying to calm his nerves. It was hard for him to believe he was actually preparing for a date with Padme, his Angel. He had thought of her everyday since the day they meet 13 years ago. He?d even promised himself he would look her up one day when the war was over and now, here she was on Coruscant. Anakin smiled tenderly. She was as perfect as he remembered.

A soft knock interrupted his thoughts.

?Anakin?? Obi-Wan stepped into the room, a concerned look on his face. ?Are you all right??

Anakin looked at him quizzically. ?Of course, Master. Why??

?You seem awfully tense this evening,? Obi-Wan replied, eyeing him closely.

?Not at all,? Anakin scoffed. ?I?m just preparing for my date,? he paused to study Obi-Wan?s reaction. ?With Padme Naberrie.?

?Ah?.? Obi-Wan?s face lit with understanding. ?I heard the Chancellor hired her as his personal assistant,? He chuckled and clapped Anakin on the shoulder. ?You certainly didn?t waste any time.?

Anakin glared at him, but he decided not to retort. Instead he moved to run a comb through his hair earning another grin from Obi-Wan.

?I haven?t felt you this nervous since that time we got lost in the caverns on Cato Neimoidia.?

?You got lost in the caverns, Master,? Anakin pointed out. ?And I rescued you, remember??

?Oh?yes,? Obi-Wan laughed at the memory. ?You?re sweating,? he noted a moment later. ?Relax. Padme?s not the Queen anymore and you?re not 9 years old.? He patted his shoulder. ?You?ll be fine.?

Anakin took a deep breath, forcing himself to relax. He realized how ironic it was that he was so terrified of going on a date when he had no hesitations about jumping in the middle of a bloody battle. Unfortunately his nerves wouldn?t let him see the humor of the situation. Obi-Wan was right, there was no reason to be nervous. He would be fine?if he could only convince his pounding heart.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Padme sat before her vanity table, studying herself critically in the mirror. ?Should I wear my hair up?? She pulled her hair on top of her head, twisting the curls around for just the right look. ?No,? she shook her head, letting her hair fall back down around her shoulders. ?Too formal. It?s just a regular date,? She brushed her hair straight down her back, her face wrinkling at her reflection. ?This doesn?t work either, too casual. I want Anakin to know I put some thought into how I look,? She scoured the tabletop, searching for the right hairpin.

?Oh what am I doing,? she laughed, shaking her head. ?There?s no reason to be this nervous,? she chided herself. ?I?m just going out with Anakin?dear sweet Ani?? She starred blankly ahead, her mind replaying every detail of their lunch together. ?He certainly has changed,? she thought picturing him standing before her, his tautly chiseled muscular frame, his twinkling blue eyes burning with such intensity it left her breathless. She was no stranger to men finding her attractive and she had certainly found her fair share of men attractive over the years, but there was something about Anakin that left her just a bit off guard.

Padme hated to admit that during the many years of their parting she?d rarely thought about Anakin Skywalker. Sure she wondered occasionally how his career as a Jedi was going, but she never honestly believed that she would see him again. She almost found it hard to believe that he was the same boy she?d met as a slave on Tatooine.

?Snap out of it!? She scolde

23. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    She has to give in, even Padme can't say no to that face [face_mischief]

It was funny how both of them were so nervous.

Everything seems too happy right now...[face_thinking] The calm before the storm perhaps? ;)

Great update.

24. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    How sweet that they were both so nervous!

And Padme- just say yes. Deep down, you know you want to! [face_love]

25. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    Interesting......

I'm still dreading what what Palpys up too

Tntornado

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.