Saga A Necessary Deception...AU/Romantic Intrigue...A/P...Completed 06/25/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Lily, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. AnakinLuver Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh!! I love this you two!!! Really cool that Padme's a spy and that she is going out with Anakin... hee hee... anakin_luver's right... no one could resist that face!!! no woman for that matter! ha!

I'm glad Padme is spying on Palps even though she doesn't think he isn't a bad man... hopefully she'll find out that isn't true...

Great story and add me to the PM list!=D=

Rachel Rose
  2. wawoot Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anakin's such a little flirt! So cute! [face_love] And I love how Obi-Wan got lost in the caverns - poor guy had to get rescued from something even in this alternate universe! [face_laugh] I hope Padme can keep her mind on her job, I have a feeling she will need to! :eek:
  3. michaellover Jedi Knight

star 3
    what were you gonna do girl, is the puppy eyes I tell you, he lures you in with them, and BAM! you're a goner! [face_love]
  4. FitJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    hehe, Anakin is just so charming it's so cute. How could you say No to a dinner date with him.. come on! Great update,I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next post.
  5. randomangel22 Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] awwww once again padme can't resist anakin no one can!!! i hope padme's spying won't get in the way of their romance...
  6. VA_Parky Jedi Master

star 4
    Say yes, Padme!! Say yes!! How could you not?

Oh, what a lovely update! I was absolutely melting at their easy interaction. They are so meant to be!

But of course, danger is lurking on the horizon - as well as the truth behind her profession and real mission. I have a feeling Anakin won't be pleased when he finds out about that - and I have no doubt that he will!!! [face_worried]

Great job! Thanks for the PM!
  7. JediArym Force Ghost

star 3
    C'mon Padme say "yes". Don't make Anakin beg for another date. :D

Things might get complicated if she gets involved with Anakin
    but who cares...it's Anakin!! =P~ [face_love]

Great update!! :)
  8. Amidala66 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just found this story today: it rocks!!!

You must add me to your pm list. Please[face_praying] [face_praying]
  9. delta-7starfighter Force Ghost

star 4
    You brought in lines from the AOTC! Fantastic!:D

Anakin might as well ask her out for the whole week.:p There's nothing wrong with going fast when you're Anakin and Padme though.:)

Great update!
  10. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Good post

Thanks for the PM
  11. Daenarrah Jedi Knight

star 3
    C'mon Padmé, you know you want to go out with him again...and again and again. :D

I really liked this chapter. The interaction between Anakin was so cute and sweet. I expecially liked Anakin and Padmé getting ready and their respective thoughts about their upcoming date. Then Obi-Wan had to get in a couple of comments there.

I'm real curious to see how Padmé's job and growing relationship with Anakin are going to affect each other - what kind of problems will arise. I'm also real curious to how Anakin is going to react onece he, inevitably, finds out.

Great chapter and thanks for the PM.
  12. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    ?Snap out of it!? She scolded herself gently. ?This is just a friendly date. I can handle myself?I have to.? She squared her shoulders giving herself a determined look in the mirror. ?You?ll be fine,? she said firmly. ?Remember, it?s just Anakin?an old friend, it?s nothing serious.? Now if she could only convince her pounding heart.

Okay, Padme. Keep telling yourself that! :rolleyes:

Another lovely update! =D=
  13. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Really sweet, I loved the way they were both nervous, that is true A/P.

Thanks for the pm and great update.
  14. JediLara Jedi Knight

Awww....that was just so sweet.

Anakin and Padme were both so nervous...[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Lovely

=D= =D= =D= =D=
  15. Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Master

star 4
    "Tomorrow night, and then the night after that, and the next night we'll go dancing... Heck, lets just go on holiday together!"

Jeez, he's bold. Fasten your seat belt Padme.

Cheers_Cazza@};-
  16. Kelia-Lily Jedi Knight

star 1
    anakin_luver:She has to give in, even Padme can't say no to that face

Yes, it would be VERY hard to resist Anakin.

It was funny how both of them were so nervous.

Glad you liked it.:)

Everything seems too happy right now... The calm before the storm perhaps?

Maybe, maybe not. [face_whistling]

jedi_princess18:How sweet that they were both so nervous!
    And Padme- just say yes. Deep down, you know you want to!

Yeah, now it just depends on whether or not she will stop being so stubborn.

TnTornado: Interesting......
    I'm still dreading what what Palpys up too

Yes, typical Palpatine. Always plotting SOMETHING.

AnakinLuver: Oooh!! I love this you two!!! Really cool that Padme's a spy and that she is going out with Anakin... hee hee... anakin_luver's right... no one could resist that face!!! no woman for that matter! ha!

Nope, not at all. We're glad you are enjoying this!

I'm glad Padme is spying on Palps even though she doesn't think he isn't a bad man... hopefully she'll find out that isn't true...

Yeah...[face_worried]

Great story and add me to the PM list!

Thanks! We'll be happy to add you to the list.

wawoot:Anakin's such a little flirt! So cute! And I love how Obi-Wan got lost in the caverns - poor guy had to get rescued from something even in this alternate universe! I hope Padme can keep her mind on her job, I have a feeling she will need to!

Yes, poor Obi-Wan always having to be saved by Anakin. He will definitely make Padme have a hard time concentrating.

michaellover: what were you gonna do girl, is the puppy eyes I tell you, he lures you in with them, and BAM! you're a goner!

Yes, that puppy dog look is a killer.

FitJedi:hehe, Anakin is just so charming it's so cute. How could you say No to a dinner date with him.. come on! Great update,I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next post.

Yes, Anakin certainly is "persuasive". We're glad you enjoyed this update!

randomangel22:awwww once again padme can't resist anakin no one can!!! i hope padme's spying won't get in the way of their romance...

Padme will definitely have to use time management.

VA_Parky:Say yes, Padme!! Say yes!! How could you not?

Exactly.

Oh, what a lovely update! I was absolutely melting at their easy interaction. They are so meant to be!

They sure are. [face_love]

But of course, danger is lurking on the horizon - as well as the truth behind her profession and real mission. I have a feeling Anakin won't be pleased when he finds out about that - and I have no doubt that he will!!!

It will certainly be interesting...[face_worried]

Great job! Thanks for the PM!

Thanks! And you're most welcome.

JediArym:C'mon Padme say "yes". Don't make Anakin beg for another date.

Though it is cute to see him beg. [face_mischief]

Things might get complicated if she gets involved with Anakin
    but who cares...it's Anakin!!

Yup! :D

Great update!!

Thank you!!

Amidala66:Just found this story today: it rocks!!!

So glad you are enjoying it!

You must add me to your pm list. Please

We'll be happy to.:)

delta-7starfighter: You brought in lines from the AOTC! Fantastic!

Anakin might as well ask her out for the whole week. There's nothing wrong with going fast when you're Anakin and Padme though.

That's for sure! Glad you liked it.

Great update!

Thank you!!

G__Anakin:Good post
    Thanks for the PM

Thank you, and you're most welcome.

Daenarrah:C'mon Padmé, you know you want to go out with him again...and again and again.

Exactly.

I really liked this chapter. The interaction between Anakin was so cute and sweet. I expecially liked Anakin and Padmé getti
  17. Kelia-Lily Jedi Knight

star 1
    Current PM List

Delta-7starfighter
    Star_Angel
    G_Anakin
    Randomangel22
    Michaellover
    Jediarym
    VaderLVR64
    Jedi_princess18
    JadeSolo
    FitJedi
    Daenarrah
    WendyGage
    Anakin_luver
    TnTornado
    Jedi_Master_Cazz
    VA_Parky
    RyooNaberrie
    AnakinLuver
    Amidala66

Chapter 4

Padme strode purposefully down the Senate hallway on her way to Chancellor Palpatine?s office, her mind still going over her date with Anakin from the night before. She smiled softly as she pictured the pure joy that lit up his face when she agreed to another date this evening. Normally, she wasn?t so easily charmed but there was something about Anakin that made it practically impossible to say no to him. ?Who are you kidding, Padme?? she laughed to herself. ?You want to see him just as much as he wants to see you.?

And then her logical side started to dissuade her. She couldn?t be falling for Anakin; he was only going to become a good friend. Her mission was so important right now and she refused to let down Bail or Mon Mothma. And as a Jedi Anakin to would be preoccupied most of the time; it couldn?t work, right? But them her mind flashed back to that magical night and once more she couldn?t refuse the smile that washed over her face.

?Excuse me, Miss Naberrie??

The startled voice of Palpatine?s assistant snapped Padme out of her daydream. A flush crept across her cheeks when she realized she was so caught up in her thoughts, she?d walked right past the Chancellor?s office.
    ?Nice way to start your first day,? she scolded herself, turning to face the young man cautiously approaching her.

?Weren?t you starting with the Chancellor today?? he asked.

?Yes,? Padme nodded, returning his smile. ?I was just?uh?well?I?,?

?It?s quite all right,? he chuckled. ?I was nervous my first day as well. I even dropped the tray of caf during the first meeting of the morning.? He patted her arm sympathetically. ?But don?t worry, he is an easy man to work for. You?ll get used to all this before you know it.?

?The Chancellor is in a meeting right now with Master Yoda from the Jedi,? he continued, leading her back to the office. ?But he will be done shortly and he instructed me to make sure you made yourself comfortable while you waited.? He opened the door to Palpatine?s office, ushering her in.

Padme stepped inside, taking note of the simple furnishings in the huge office.

?Is there anything I can get you?? the receptionist asked.

?No, thank you. I?ll just have a seat until the Chancellor returns,? Padme replied walking into the inner office. She paused for a moment, studying the deep red hue of the carpet that perfectly matched the walls, the long plush black sofas facing each other and the huge window behind the Chancellor?s desk offering a magnificent view of the city.

She found herself drawn to the window. Outside, the traffic was speeding along as usual, throngs of tiny vehicles rushing throughout the city. In the far distance, she could just make out the 5 spires that topped the Jedi Temple. A grin tugged at her lips as she wondered what Anakin was doing at that moment.

?Amazing view isn?t it??

Padme spun around to find Palpatine smiling at her warmly.

?I do my best thinking watching the skyline,? he continued climbing the few steps to his desk.

?I can see why,? Padme replied softly. ?It?s almost mesmerizing.?

?Indeed,? Palpatine agreed. ?I hope you don?t mind getting right down to business this morning,? he began handing her several data pads. ?I need you to go over the report from Master Yoda regarding the Outer Rim sieges. Even though all the Senators will be provided with copies, there will, no doubt, be endless questions for you to answer until the next update comes through,? he paused to study her for a moment. ?I also have a personal favor to ask.?

Padme?s head jerked up in surprise. What could he possibly want?

?This won?t be an official task,? Palpatine explained seeing the surprised look on her face. ?But I?d like yo
  18. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Palpitine always has something up his sleve[face_sick]

Can't wait for more and thanks for the PM[face_love]
  19. michaellover Jedi Knight

star 3
    mmm...Padme is starting to notice Palpatine's hidden agenda [face_worried] what'll happen when she learns Anakin's role in it I wonder?
  20. delta-7starfighter Force Ghost

star 4
    Interesting... I'm glad Padme noticed something was wrong right away.:)

I'm also glad to see that she just can't keep her mind off a certain Jedi. :D

Great update!
    Thanks for the PM!
  21. VA_Parky Jedi Master

star 4
    Whew, I'm glad that Bail had the foresight to add Padme to his 'team.' The Chancellor is already off and running with dirty deeds, isn't he??! [face_thinking]

You two are doing a wonderful job with this story - I am loving every moment of it. And the Padme/Anakin interaction is an added bonus. I love that she's falling for him already!! Awwww!! [face_love]

Had to laugh at how bored Padme was during the start of the meeting. I've been in a few of those myself (nothing so exciting as starship funding, mind you) and boy, could I identify!! [face_laugh] So funny!

Awesome work! And thanks for the PM!
  22. randomangel22 Jedi Master

star 4
    :mad: darn it palpy is always up to something i mean duh :oops:!! life in star wars wouldn't be complete without him screwing it up [face_laugh]!!! i hope padme can warn bail in time...
  23. FitJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree,, Palpy definitely has something up his sleeve.
  24. JediKaris Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well it didn't take Palpatine long to resort to some sort of devious behavior...(nope, I don't trust his motives :p)

Very exciting story so far.

Great updates

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=
  25. Daenarrah Jedi Knight

star 3
    And now it begins. I like how this chapter supplied so much and really set things in motion even more.

Now Padmé gets to see Palpatine in action and how devious he can be without it being obvious. I'm glad she caught on right away that something is amiss here. I hope she can get to Bail with it in time before whatever Palpatine has planned. Meanwhile she's suffering from "Anakin on the Brain".

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.