Saga A Necessary Deception...AU/Romantic Intrigue...A/P...Completed 06/25/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Lily, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jeditheskyisblue Force Ghost

star 4
    Glad that Padme wasn't killed.
  2. FitJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't believe this wonderful story is done, but at least it had a happy ending and that Palpy is dead and Padme forgave Anakin. Wonderful as always, I will miss this story but I'm sure there will be more in the future.
  3. piratedreamer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow. What a wonderful ending to a fantabulous story! I'm definately going to miss this, and I hope to see you two collaborate again; I'd be there in a second.[:D]
  4. immortalimp83 Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Awwww! A/P mush. Just what I needed this week. I have had the flu the past 4 days and yesterday my grandfather died of a heart attack. So thank you for updating. ~Anasstasia
  5. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    Just wondering if the authors are going to answer us about a possible sequel.....
  7. JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, this was a really great story. Loved the whole plot. If it isn't too much to ask... dare I say... sequel? :)
  8. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    we never got author replies for the last post. :( And any word of a sequel? The ending definitely shouts sequel!
  9. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Thank you to everone who faithfully followed this story. [:D] [:D]

Lily and I had a great time writing it. We're thrilled our readers enjoyed the story and we both appreciate the support.

As for a potential sequel - we both feel this story is done, however, DRL permitting, we may team up again for another story. :) :)

10. geno Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    great story, I hope that the authors do a sequel as it deserves it not to mention the way it ended leaves it open for that
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.