main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga A Necessary Deception...AU/Romantic Intrigue...A/P...Completed 06/25/07

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Lily, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Glad that Padme wasn't killed.

2. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    I can't believe this wonderful story is done, but at least it had a happy ending and that Palpy is dead and Padme forgave Anakin. Wonderful as always, I will miss this story but I'm sure there will be more in the future.

3. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    Wow. What a wonderful ending to a fantabulous story! I'm definately going to miss this, and I hope to see you two collaborate again; I'd be there in a second.[:D]

4. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    Awwww! A/P mush. Just what I needed this week. I have had the flu the past 4 days and yesterday my grandfather died of a heart attack. So thank you for updating. ~Anasstasia

5. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    What a really sweet ending. [face_blush]

6. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Just wondering if the authors are going to answer us about a possible sequel.....

7. JediXManSerenaKenobi

JediXManSerenaKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 27, 2007
    Wow, this was a really great story. Loved the whole plot. If it isn't too much to ask... dare I say... sequel? :)

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    we never got author replies for the last post. :( And any word of a sequel? The ending definitely shouts sequel!

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Thank you to everone who faithfully followed this story. [:D] [:D]

Lily and I had a great time writing it. We're thrilled our readers enjoyed the story and we both appreciate the support.

As for a potential sequel - we both feel this story is done, however, DRL permitting, we may team up again for another story. :) :)

10. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    great story, I hope that the authors do a sequel as it deserves it not to mention the way it ended leaves it open for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.