main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq A New Agenda

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by SithLordAaron, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    What happened yesterday is in the past as far as I'm concerened. Since I was at work all day, I couldn't read what was going on. Varza called me yesterday afternoon and notified me of her resignation.

As Chief Ewok around this place I have one request. There will be no more posting about the past days events. Tomorrow the issue will be brought up at the meeting.

I have also taken Wook and Halo's advice about putting off an election until after the Holidays. Everyone has enough on their plates at this time of year and Mos Alba should be placed on the back burner for now.

I want to assure you that Mos Alba is alive and well and no matter what happens we will never stop having fun.

BTW Halo, I have a doctor bill for you. I had to have my head re-attatched after your little guy sliced my head off with his lightsaber straws. I did use a cheaper surgeon just to help you out, but now I look like Frankenstein. Oh, well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.