main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast A New Arrival

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by VadersLaMent, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Soon, this week in fact, I will be on my way to the NE area from Michigan. This comes as a result of a job change and a QUICK relocation. I will be out driving on the roads of the region through the week, but I have each weekend off. At some point I intend to participate in either a Boston or New Hampshire meeting. I have one person I know I will be contacting out there, and it would be nice to meet others as well. At some point I will have a computer again to check on meeting times. Hope to see ya!

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Make sure to stop by the Boston forum when ya get in the area. New faces at meets are always welcomed.

3. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Hi and welcome to the NE. :)
    If you'd like to come to the June Boston meet, I'm sure you'd have a Good Time...

Boston Rebels website

Check it out.

4. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    VadersLaMent: I can't help you about the FanForce part but I hope your move goes as smoothly as possible. :)I miss reading your well written and thought out posts in the Film's boards. :cool:

<[-]> Saber

5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Er, I never quite made it all the way. I'm in the southern part of New York. Oh well.

6. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    anywhere near Monticello?

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I don't know where Monticello is. I'm in Chester living out of a company semi-truck. My distribution center is off of the NY Thruway on highway 6/17.

I forgot this post was here. 8-}

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    VadersLaMent, I belong to an 'unofficial' (not recognized by FF at least) SW club in Manchester, New Hampshire and would like to invite you to one of our meetings if you are interested. Our club meetings are held the first Sunday of every month at the Cantina, a Star Wars exclusive store in Manchester. You can check out some info on the club at www.swcantina.com by clicking on the links button and selecting the Manchester Mandalorian banner.

You also might want to visit the store at some point and hook up with Rik Grenier, the owner. he can fill you in on more details or you can pm or post and we'll answer any questions that you have.

Hope to see you soon!

9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Unfortunately I cannot take a company truck that far. I don't know the range limit but I don't generally go further than an hour away. Thanks for the invite though!

I have not made up my mind yet but I may seek a transfer to Indianapolis which would give me access to Michigan on wekkends where my BRAND NEW NEPHEW is. :)

We shall see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.