main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A New Beginning -Updated 2/3/06 (Author's note)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by powerfulforce, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOWK_4321

MOWK_4321 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    *delurks*
    Hello there! I am very very very sorry for taking this long to even stop in and say hi. Unfortunely I fell into the bad habit of lurking. I feel extremly bad and ashamed for doing that to you and the other authors on this site[face_blush]. I throughly enjoy this story and I hope that you will not stop writing as you are doing an excellent job but it is up to you and I'll understand if you do. Anyways thanks for taking the time to PM me and ask me where I was as it sort of snapped my out of the daze I was in. I will do my absolute best to see that every time you post another section of your story to respond to it.

I liked getting to see more of Jade's past and personalities in the posts that I missed along with the talk about vader/Anakin and whether or not he was still good. Another part that I loved was getting to see more of Obi-wan's feelings for his daughter and wife along with his feelings towards Anakin. Once again I hope that you will continue this wonderful story and that more people will respond to it in the future (myself included). Anyways thank you for putting this much effort into it and bringing this far. May the force be with you!

~Mowk:)

2. c_owensby

c_owensby Jedi Master star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry I havn't gotten around to replying to this yet. I just started a new job and I just now got around to coming on the boards for the first time in a little over a week. The last post was great, it was good to find out more about what happened to cause Jade to attack Hayden the way she did. I guess she still doesn't know that Alderaan has been destroyed. I can only imagine what her reaction will be when she finds out. I look forward to more. :)

3. powerfulforce

powerfulforce Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 16, 2005
  4. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  5. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry I took so long to get to reading this, things have just been crazy lately. I really love what you have done in this story so for. I think Tyler will be able to do a great job at training Luke. I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)

6. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  7. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Where is everyone? I'm starting to think that no one is reading this story anymore.

8. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Where are you people? My story isn't that bad that people have stopped reading is it?

9. MOWK_4321

Mar 25, 2005
    Hello again! Sorry for once again taking so long to reply to your story. I'm still trying to break my habit of lurking, which doesn't seem to want to leave. Anyways I like the new name that you have given this story as it connects to many of the events and characters in it such as Jade, Tyler and Laurie, Obi-wan, Padme, and the Twins to name a few.

I liked that Jade decided to show Hayden and Jessica her ritual and explain why she does it. I'm also gald that she has revealed why she named their son Cale and also that she told them a little bit more about him. I'm very happy that Obi-wan has listened to Sarah's advice and seems to me more willing about Crystal's training. I hope that they will be able to repair their relationship along with Tyler being able to do his best job in training Luke.

This next post was very good and I loved the conversation that Greg had with Luke about his biological father. I really enjoyed how Luke showed some intersting insight about his father and I especially loved what Greg said about destiny: "You're only a slave if you choose to be. You make your own destiny"; "Luke, you can make your own decisions, no prophecy can decide for you."

Once again I apologize for taking so long to reply and I look forward to your next post (though not to the death of a main character; Wonder who'll it'll be[face_thinking]). Anyways you're doing a wonderful job on this story and you shouldn't think for an instant that it is bad. I'm sure that more people will respond sooner and thanks for PMing me about the name change and for reminding me to reply. Keep up your great work and May the Force be With You!

~Mowk:D

10. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Thanks for your reply MOWK. I will try to update this story as soon as possible.

11. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Just upping this story to page one.

12. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Found this on my favourites from a while ago, and read it through again to catch up. Love it, and can't wait for the next post. Update soon?

13. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Thanks for your reply Sith_Lords.There will be a new post by tuesday morning eastern seaboard time.

14. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  15. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    To all readers, this story is now on ice. Since I am receiving no responses and I am starting college in a week there will be no more updates for the time being. I may start posting later on, but right now I have to focus on school and work. Besides I can't keep writing without knowing that people are reading. So with that note I bid you all farewell.

16. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    In less than four hours this story will be locked. I suggest that if anyone wants to keep this story up, then post or pm me. That is all I have to say.

17. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  18. c_owensby

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry I havn't responded for a very long time. It's not that I don't enjoy your story, I've just been very busy lately and havn't been online much in the last month or so. I do really enjoy reading your story and I hope that you do continue. :)

19. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    Since I am busy with college and trying to get a job, I won't be posting for a while. So I will leave all of you with a teaser line from a much later post in the story.

"If I could go back in time and kill you I would, for I would rather be nonexistent than be the son of a murderer."

Guess who says that line.

20. MOWK_4321

Mar 25, 2005
    Hello once again! I'm so sorry that I haven't replied in three months and because of my lack of response made you lock up this wonderful story for a short time. For that I'm eternally sorry and I'll try my best to make it up to you. I liked how you introduced us to Greg's family and their reaction to his marriage to Padme. I feel bad for both Greg and his family, him for having to lie to then and them for having to deal with the shock of their son/brother being married to someone from another galaxy. I also found it funny that Jen's prediction did come true about Gregs wife being from another planet. It's funny how sometimes the random comments one says come true and shock everyone. Anyways I hope that college will go well and that you can find a good job. Keep up your great work and I can't wait for your next post. I promise that I will reply as soon as I can the next time you post along with seeing this story to its end with you and I hope that I will not break this promise and cause you to feel as if no one is reading it. Also I believe that Luke is the one that says that line to Vader/Anakin and hopefully this will snap Ani out of his daze and not cause him to kill his son. Once again I'm sorry and I look forward to the next post.

~Mowk:D

21. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
  22. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Hey. I' just found your story, and I think it is great. If you could please add me to your pm list if you have one. Thanx a bunch[face_peace]

23. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    sorry that I haven't been reading your story.
    I have been very busy.
    Great post.
    I fast read it and it was very good.

24. MOWK_4321

Mar 25, 2005
    Hello again and an early Happy Hoildays! I hope everything is going alright and once more I find myself having to apologize for my latness in response. So again I'm sorry for not replying but unfortunely I didn't notice that you had updated your story until recently. I really liked the scene between Padme and Greg's mother because it shows both characters emotional state in which Georgia is trying in her view to protect her son. When Georgia is doing this she is also forcing Padme to once again wonder why she wanted to marry Anakin and if their love was ever real. Hopefully both of them will be able to mend their relationship and become one big happy family. Anyways I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. Once more keep up your excellent work and have a safe and happy hoilday!

~MOWK:D

25. powerfulforce

Mar 16, 2005
    I know its been months, since I've updated. I have been extremely busy with college and trying to fulfill the requirements to transfer. I will have an update this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.