Austin,TX A new Chancellor has been elected!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jedimelis, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimelis Force Ghost

star 2
    I would like to take this opportunity to announce that we have a new Chancellor Elect. Please congratulate Grand Admiral Strife in being elected our new Chancellor this last weekend! Many of you know Derek as our one of our two Darth Vaders, he was the Vader featured in the paper during Episode III premiere. I will be serving as acting Chancellor/Chapter Representative until the FanBoys premiere event has passed as I am in the middle of planning and organizing this event. In the meantime Derek and I will be working together.

I would like to thank you all for the support and participation in the Austin Fan Force during my two years as your Chancellor/Chapter Representative and hope you will help me to welcome our new leader Chancellor Elect Grand Admiral Strife (Derek).

Chancellor Jedimelis (Melissa)

Administrators: I will be serving as acting Chapter Rep until the Fanboys Premiere and need to retain this status for the purposes of this forum.
  2. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    So he'll get to be in blue before too long, eh? :p
  3. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, after tonight's heartbreaking news about FANBOYS I seriously doubt the group will be promoting this movie, so moving on with business...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.