main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A new clan is being born!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cbielich, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Well....
    As I can see I think that we are going to be a clan on JK2. I am very happy about this for the simple reason that I am a quake freak and when I found out that JK2 is using the quake engine I just about wet myself.

We have been fooling around with the idea of a clan username id format. I have come up with ==|cbielich{TTS}|== if someone else has an idea then we can go with whatever. After a few days of idea's I will post a poll up and we will vote on the one for us.

Then there is the need for a clan leader. We are going to need one to be able to keep current in stats as well has web hosting for a clan website. We will need to have those of you speak up want to be the leader and then we will poll this also. I would like to be the leader!!! :)

Remeber that when you go with your user id you can go to www.csports.net and view your stats world wide and find out what place you are. It might take a few weeks before your name appears but be patient.

==|cbielich{TTS}|==

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    What would the TSS Clan website have on it?

Could it be a part of the larger TSS website (in the process of getting started)?

3. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Well.....

It can be a combo thing. So it is for the RPG and Online gaming. Some of the things would be a list of member and personal profiles. So people can create images of themselves and post them up on the site. Also a message board for members only so that we can have everyone check in there for times and dates. Eventually other clans will want to play against us online so we can set up things like that. Also anything else we can set up too for the RPG as well. We can make this bad to the bone. I am going to start on page for the website and tell me what yo think.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    call me at work right now

5. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    dude! I am so excited about this! This is going to rule!

Since there will be a poll you can add me to the list if you'd like.

I'm moving the current server I have to UNLV so I can use their bandwidth, because every once and a while my server lags out real bad.

Inaen you have seen that I'm sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.