main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A New Coming - Clone Wars era Padme

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FORCEBlLADE, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    The idea for this story just came to one day. It's a short story, and it's basicly all on Padme. I hope you all like it.

The Chancellor's office was filled with Senators who were listening about the latest news about the war from Palpatine and the Jedi. Talk was going on about winning this. Ending the Clone Wars once and for all. After all the death and caose, it had to end soon.

Padme Amidala would be more then happy to do everything she could to find an end to it. The war had been going on for over two and a half standard years. The Naboo Senator was tired of all the deaths and destruction; she was tired of having to worry
    for her home planet, and she was tired of having to worry for her husband, Anakin.

There last encounter had been about two month ago on a mission together, it was bitter sweet but a happy reunion. Now he was in the battle field once again, and Padme couldn't take having to worry for her secret husband anymore. Every time he was in battle, her fears that he would die worsened. All she wanted was to have Anakin back in her arms, safe and sound.

"Dooku was on Kartin, a cruiser spotted his ship leaving the planet," Chancellor Palpatine told them, he stood behind his desk tired after days of hardly having any sleep like most of the other Senator's in the office, including Padme.

"Do anybody have any idea where he might have gone?" asked Senator Ask Aak.

"We have squads around that Sector looking top to bottom for him," Palpatine said. "Finding Dooku is our main priority; if we catch him, the Separatists are finished."

As the discussion about Dooku's wareabouts continued, Padme couldn't help but feel a bit woozy. She was feeling tired, true but something else was making her feel terrible, She felt sick, was feeling dizzy. Palpatine's voice started to drift away, and
    she began to feel her head spin.

"And we will do everything in our power to find him," Palpatine assured the Senators. Just then Senator Amidala dropped to the floor. The Senators became started, that's something that happens rarely in a political meeting.

Bail Organa and Mace Windu quickly came to Amidalas aid. They both grabbed her arms and pulling her up to her feet.

"Senator Amidala, are you okay?" Master Windu asked with worry. Padme, coming back from near unconcisouness said, "I'm fine. I just became tired, that's all."

That wasn't true, something else choused that sudden blacking out. Padme regained her head's balance and stood straight.

"You're obviousely tired Senator," said Bail with concern. He and Amidala had been good friends for several years and he was concerned for her well being.

Yoda walked up to Padme with his crane supporting him. "Much distress I sense in you, Senator. Rest, you need."

"No, I'm fine," Padme objected, pulling her arms out of Mace and Bail's hands.

"I believe we all need rest," Palpatine then said. "We shall continue this meeting tomorow, you are dismissed."

The Senators then walked out of the Chancellor''s office. Padme was the last person to leave; outside, Master Yoda was waiting for her. Right now, Padme was in no mood for wisdom.

"Do not pressure yourself with this matter so much, Padme," he said kindly. "Others, there are to handle this as well."

"Yes, Master Yoda. I'll remember that," Padme said and she walked down the corridor; Yoda watched her leave. With obiouse concern for her, the Jedi Master also felt something different in the Senator, but what?

Padme walked down the corridor, not believing what just happened. Almost dropping unconsciouse in the Chancellor's office, in the middle of a meeting. That was very unprofessional. What would other politicians think about that. Suddenly, she stopped, feeling a growl in her stomach, Padme realized, she was hungry, she hadn't eating in over half a standard day. That must had been why she fainted. Coming to that conclusion, she then continued down the corridor.

Tell me if you wanna read more.

2. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Well, I'm interested in reading more. You seem to have started something that would be worth reading ;) :) I like what you've got so far.

I do recommend a beta or a spell check though, to help with your spelling. It'll just make it that much easier to read.

3. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Jedi_Trevor_GulDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2003
    Interesting. A different view of the Clone Wars.

I'd be interested in reading more. But I agree with Kazzy: use a beta or a spellchecker. It makes it a bit difficult to read.

I use Word just to flush out the spellings that are most common. I type pretty well, but then again, sometimes, my fingers just slippp..... ;)

4. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Fixed up that spelling, just so you'd know.

5. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jedi_Jessie_Anne Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Okay, you fixed the spelling(yeah, I was kinda lurking, if that's possible on such a new story). Now how about another post soon? :D

6. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Ok, here's more

Padme sat on her couch in her apartment, tired after days of not having any sleep. Her bones ached and she felt dizzy. Dorme walked into the living room and sat next to her. She had a warm smile on her face and placed a hand on her friends lap.

"You need rest Senator." she told Padme caringly The handmaiden was Padme's best friend and would always worry for her when something was wrong. When Padme left to Naboo to hide from her assassins, Dorme, who's life would now become endangered, worried for Padme's life instead.

"Perhaps you're right," Padme admited, feeling her eyes getting heavy. She wished Dorme a good night and retreated to her room.

Inside, her astromech droid, R2-D2, beeped and whistled as she entered.

"Go into shut down, Artoo, keep you sensors on." The droid did so; rolling next to the door, he shut down. Padme then undressed and put on her nightgown. As she put it on, Padme felt that it was a bit tight. She found it unusual.

Her head suddenly became dizzy again whale she was in the refresher. She put her head into the drain, wanting to throw up, but it didn't come. What was wrong with her?

Then a sudden answer came to her. She couldn't be? Could she? These feelings of wanting to throw up and dizziness were sings. She felt oddness in her stomach, and she had been having the craving to eat more. She could be, it was possible; there was only one way to find out.

Opening the cabinet above her drain, she took out a pregnancy test. She had this just in case this ever happened. Though she didn't think it would be most likely, but here she was, knowing that she might be pregnant and she was gonna find out. She took out the tester and followed the steps that were on the case.

After doing so, she would have to wait an hour. An hour, Padme would find out in an hour if her life was going to change hugely. As she sat on her bed, hands together, fingers moving like spider's legs, she was scared. She might be pregnant, the realization rocked her mind. Is this how it feels like for all women? Probably, it was scary and amazing at the same time.

If she was pregnant, she had a life growing inside her right now. She would be a mother in less than a year. How would this affect Anakin? Padme wondered. The two of them had talked about children, and they both agreed that right now wasn't the time to be brining children to the world with a war going on, but now that the war was coming closer to ending, maybe now was the time. Anakin said he wanted children, he wanted to be a father, and raise a family with her.

This was something Padme wanted so badly as well. For the past few years. Every time she saw her nieces playing, or someone would let her hold their infant, she felt the spark in her eyes and in her heart. Children was something she desired more than anything. I wanna be a mom.

Yet, what if they were Force-sensitive, Anakin wasn't sure if it was hereditary; but any future child of theirs would be strong in the Force, the Jedi Order ask if they could train him or her. Padme didn't know if she could take that; how did other parent's handle that. Giving up their child, knowing they might never see them again, and she ran into enough Jedi to see that they're raised to live well without their parents. She didn't want to think about that right now.

She looked to her clock on the table beside her bed ten more minutes. Fear was rising in her, fear of what was to come. Not about danger, but healthy fear about changes ones life. Eight minutes, it was so silent that Padme could here her own breathing. Six minutes, her breathing was becoming heavier. Four minutes, if she was pregnant, everything would change. Two minutes, she shaked harder. One minute, a thousand thought were going through her head...It was time.

Padme slowly stood up, and walking slowly walking to the refresher with a face full of fear. She went in and saw the small tester with the vid screen that would say positive if she was pregnant on the side of the drain. She took a few step

7. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    cool please keep posting

8. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    How can you leave us there!?

9. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Ok, here's more

As Padme watched the speeders flying through the capital city from her window, she repeated what she was going to say. "Anakin, remember how you said it was better safe than sorry," No, that wasn't right. "Honey, I have something to tell you. No," she couldn't think of the exact words to say.

Padme continued watching the city from her bedroom window, thinking f how to tell her husband. She kept one of her hands on her belly to see if she could feel anything happening in there. She could tell her belly was starting to get a bit round; it would only be a manner of time before it started to show.

She would have to wear larger cloths and try and stay away from the public eye as much as she could. And the Jedi, odds are they would feel a life growing in her, and if her child was Force-sensitive, they might pick that up as well.

A message from Anakin had come the day before, he said the chase for Dooku was becoming more intense; the ones who had gotten closest to him nearly capture him, but Dooku was able to slip away once again. Her beloved Anakin didn't know when he'd be able to come back to Coruscant yet. That just gave Padme more time to think of how she was gonna tell him that they were going to be parents.

I'm going to be a mom. The words continued to flow through her head. Two weeks since she found out and sometimes it was still unbelieveble. After so much want and desire, Padme was going to have something her career would obliged her not to have, but she didn't care, she would chose being a mother rather than a politician now.

The bad parts were that she couldn't tell anyone until she told Anakin and they figure out how to work through this. They wouldn't be able to hide this like they could their marrige. The other bad parts were the normal ones, food cravings continued to come and the morning sickness was dreadful. Yet, it would all be worth it.

Her hands slowly rubbed her belly up and down, Are you a boy or girl? That was a question that came through every soon to be mother. Padme could go to a private medical docter in the city to find out, but did she want to risk having the public find out. It was probably still too soon to tell anyways, but she would have to go soon to make sure her baby was okay.

Deciding to make an appiontment, she turned from her window and headed to the com.

That's all fot now.

10. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Here's a bigger post.

As Senator Amidala made her way to the Chancillor's offic for another meeting. The Jedi would be there, Padme took a deep breath, Just relax, stay calm and they won't feel anything. She entered the Chancellor's office, the Senator's turned to greet her.

"Senator Amidala, it's ood that you have arrived," said Asl Aak.

"Thank you, Senator," Padme said, smile. As she looked to Palpatine's desk, a person caught her eye. Anakin, he stood next to Obi-Wan with the other Jedi in the side of Palpatine's desk.

As she approached, they all bowed. "Senator, it's a pleasure to see you again," said her secret husband, and she knew he was happy more than anybody else in the room to see her.

"Anakin, General Kenobi, to what pleasure do we have of your presence here?" Padme asked, joyish inside to see her husband.

"We just came bak from another scout out for Dooku," Obi-Wan explained. "The council called us back urgently to discuss the final strikes on the Separatists."

"Yes, wich is something we must get down to," Palpatine said sitting down. Padme turned to him and Obi-Wan went to stand beside Master Wndu who was sitting on one of the chairs. The Senators stood on one side except for Padme, who stayed on the opposite side with Anakin, being the only two on that side, they stood close. Anakin must have sensed her; from behind him, he extended his ;eft hand to her and she caught it with her right hand. They both squeexed eachother hard to show how much they missed eachother. they then let go so they would not be seen.

"According to General Kenobi's report, Dooku is somewhere in one of the Separatists main headquarters," Mace said.

"That would be Kontri, Querta, Larten, Marhet, and Dantin," Palpatine said.

Master Yoda nodded. "The Separatists forces are bulding there, We must prepare for assualts on them."

"If Dooku is in anyone of those planets, we will find him," Anakin said with determination.

"iYes, Dooku must be caught soon, this has gone on long enough," Palpatine said nodding. "However, it will take time to build our fleets for attacks on the planets."

"Yes, patient we must be to end this war," Yoda said.

Padme nodded in agreemnt, in a few days it would be three years since the war started and she didn't want her child to be born in a war, Dooku had to be caught once and for all. Padme then looked to Anakin and saw that he was looking at her oddly. He then brought a face of surprise. Did he since...

The Senator then looked to the other Jedi, Master yoda and Master Windu looked at her for a moment and gave her an odd look. They felt something. No they couldn't have.

After the meeting was over, Padme was the last to leave, Master Yoda, Windu, Anakin and Obi-Wan were waiting for her.

"A presence I sense in you, Senator Amidala," Yoda said, closing his eyes. Anakin kept a calm expression, obviousely, it was taking everything he had to not show personal thoughts about this.

"You're with a child, Senator," Mace said, not exactly asking. Padme slowly nodded.

"Well...Padme...uh Senator, congratulations," Anakin said ackwardly. Obi-Wan, either not notcing this or ignoring it. "Well, this a surprise. A welcome one I suppose."

Padme smiled. "And a scary one, I don't know anything about being a mother."

"That I believe will come naturaly, Senator," Yoda advised her.

"Yes-well, I better go, goodday to all of you." Padme then walked away from them. Now that the Jedi and Anakin know, she wasn't sure what to do.

It was latenight on Coruscant and the building lights were lighting up the city. As Padme watched the traffic from her balcony, she heard someone coming towards her.

"Padme," said her husband from behind her. She turned and saw him at the balcony door, a nervouse look on his hace. She raced to her hsband and the two locked in a tight embrace. Anakin let her lose a little so they could kiss. It was a welcoming they couldn't express in public. Whe Padme broke the kiss, she had a grin on her face.

11. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Three years now sense the Clone Wars begun and the search for Dooku was still in fool operation. Some of the Jedi believed he was moving from one Separatists headquarters to another. Padme, though wasn't thinking much about that. She was almost three months pregnant and her belly was starting to get larger. She was wearing larger cloths now, she wanted to keep it a secret from the Senate as much as she could, and Anakin said the Jedi wouldn't tell anyone; that was her decision for the public to know.

Padme wanted to tell her family, she and Anakin had talked about it, and thought maybe they should know; Padme also suggested Anakin tell his step family on Tatooine, since they loved Shmi they might want to know that her grandchild is on the way.

Besides that, Padme woke up in the morning with the need to throw up and would be in the refresher for quiet a while. One afternoon, to her surprise, Master Yoda and Master Windu came to see her.

"What a pleasant surprise," Padme said as she bowed to the two Jedi Masters.

"We have something we wish to discuss with you, Senator," Mace said.

"Oh, what about?" Padme asked, knowing what it might be.

"Your child, Padme," Yoda told her; closing his eyes, Padme knew he was feeling her unborn child's presence. "Strong in the Force this unborn child."

There, after wondering about it for all this time, she got her answer. Her baby was a Force-sensitive.

"My-child is what?" she asked, trying to sound very surprised.

"Your child is strong in the Force," Mace repeated to her. "We can feel the unborn child sensitivity to it, and we wish to discuss about it with you."

Padme knew where this was going, they were going to ask her if they could take her child from her, when he or she was born. She knew that they were just intending to teach those with the gift of the Force to use it for good, but a part of her was mad. A part of her thought of how could the Jedi think of asking someone to give up their child.

"Disscuss it," Padme repeated after Master Windu.

Mace nodded. "Yes, after we sensed it, me and Master Yoda talked about and we thought we'd talk to you about-"

"You mean you wish to ask me if I could give up my child to you." Padme said with a bit of anger in her voice before she could stop herself.

Mace and Yoda stood calm as if they saw this coming-of course, they probably did. "Senator, we didn't mean to hurt you, but we do wish to train this child."

Padme shaked her head. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have say no."

"Senator Amidala, surely you should think about this," Mace said. So they weren't going to give up that easily.

"Yes, never have I felt such strongest in the Force from an unborn child," Yoda said.

"I won't give up child!" Padme, more anger in her voice. It was boiling inside her and she was surprised at how quick it came.

"Padme, we understand what you're feeling, but in time we believe you'll understand. This child could do a lot a good as a Jedi." Mace tried to explain, but Padme wouldn't here of it. "I just thought about it and my answer is no."

"To neglet ones gift isn't a good thing," Yoda told her. So now they were trying to guilt her. She couldn't believe this, her calmness was starting to fell on them.

"I didn't realize until now that some of your rules hurt people rather than help," Padme lashed out before she could stop herself. "To separate a perant and a child, and I see how your brought up to live without them. To not wonder or want to know them and who they are. I will not let my child think that."

"Padme, please," Yoda said, still calm. "You have always done what was best for the galaxy, always thought of the greater good."

"Well, I'm sick of always having t give so much for the galaxy," Padme shot back, which was something she had been feeling for a long time. "I'm going to do something I do rarely and about my life and my needs. This is something I've wanted for so long and I won't let you take him or her form me."

"Padme, think of the Republi

12. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    Dang, where is everybody? I figured someone would have reviewed this post by now.
    Well, since no one else is jumping at the opportunity, I will.

:_| Poor Padmé!

13. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    this is a wonderful story, it has all the elements of a good star wars story at least for me. Padme is pregnant, Anakin is still good, and the Jedi are being helpful and annoying. I hope you are going to continue because i can't wait to see how you write Anakin's fall and any interaction between Padme and Obi Wan (if you're going to do that) I'm an obidala fan as well as a ani/pad fan. I also really like the way you give some insight on how she feels about becoming a mom, that's really well written. Keep up the good work.

14. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    "Beautiful" that is all I have to say

15. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    The story is real nice, and i like it.

But you have to do quite a bit of beta reading and editing. There are a lot of spelling and grammar errors that need fixing. If you need help with that, i'd be willing to help you out. email me- Vivid_scripts@hotmail.com

anyway, keep writing and continue the story. I'd like to see where it goes. :)

16. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Here's more

Padme was happy to come back to Naboo; she needed time away from the Senate and the Jedi Order. She was still angry at Master Mundu and Yoda, she didn't want to deal with them now. Plus, it was time her family knew about her pregnancy, and about Anakin.

Her home planet had not been affected by the war much thankfully. Accept for the chemical weapon that had been released on one it's moons early in the war. The citizens were glad that the ending of the war were drawing near and Theed seemed to be at a much happier time.

Padme walked through the streets with suit cases on both her hands. It was hard to carry this amount of luggage and a growing baby at the same time, she found it very uncontrible.

At last, she made it to her street and approached her home. Stopping in front of the door steps, Padme took a deep breath. "Just relax," she told herself. Her family will be happy for her. Happy that she was now going to have a family of her own, which was something they had been urging her to do for years.

Slowly walking up the steps, she thought of what to say. Telling them was going to so difficult, even if they were happy for her. Yet, she was glad that people would finally know of her marriage; keeping i a secret for three years was extremely difficult.

When she made it to the door, she pushed the button for the door bell, she then made sure her cloak concealed her growing stomach well, she wanted this to be a surprise. A few seconds later, her mother, Jobal, opened the door and a bright smile came to her face. "Padme, you're home!"

Jobal locked her daughter in a tight hug and couldn't help but feel an odd uncontrobleness from Padme's tomach. When she let, Jobal pulled Padme inside, and led her to the living room. There, Padme's father and sister, Rowee and Sola were sitting on the couch, watching the holo vid.

When they saw Padme, they raced to her, Sola was the first to reach pulled her to a tight hug. "I'm surprised you're home." she said smiling.

"I had some time off, so I decided to come home," Padme told her.

"How's my little girl?" Rowee hugged his second daughter, not wanting let go but had to.

"I'm fine dad, where's Ryoo and Pooja?"

"They're outside, playing," Sola told her. "Do you want me to go get them?"

Padme shook her head. "No, I'll see them later-um, listen there's another reason i came to see all of you. There's something I need to tell you."

The Naberie family looked at her with wonderingly faces. Padme asked them to sit down and they did so. Taking a deep breath, Padme started. "There's something that's has happened in my life that I want to tell you all. Something very important."

There was a pause and Rowee looked to her wife then back at Padme puzzled. Padme continued, "Do you remember the Jedi who I brought with me before the war started?" the three nodded. "Well, when we were in hiding at the Lake Retreat, I fell in love with him."

Rowee and Jobal looked at her surprised; Sola, however, didn't look one bit surprised. She actually had a grin on her face.

"After we survived Geonosis, I didn't want to live without him. We didn't care about the Order's rules, and when we came back Naboo, we got married in secret."

That brought a bit of shock to Sola, Padme's parents looked at her with eyes wide and mouths half open. "You're married," Rowee said in disbelief.

Padme nodded. There was sudden silence in the room. The sound of birds were heard from outside and so were children's laughs that belonged to Ryoo and Pooya. Rowee straightened himself then said. "You just got married like that?" Padme nodded. "Honey, I-I'm shocked."

At this Jobal got up and walked to Padme and hugged her. "Oh, Padme, you have a husband, I'm so happy for you."

Sola then came up to her. "How does it feel to be a married woman?"

"It feels..." Padme didn't know exactly how to answer. "Incredible, Anakin makes me more whole. He makes feel more-
    free."

"Where is Anakin right now?" Jobal asked with wonder.

"H

17. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Awwww...this is such a bittersweet post. I'm happy that Padme told her family about Anakin and the pregnancy....although she probably can't hide it from them. :) A great post!

18. Vivid_Scripts

Vivid_Scripts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2004
    how much longer until they find out that its twins? Will there be twins?

well nice post anyway. Keep writing

19. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    This is a short one.

The message had waiting for Padme at her back on her Coruscant apartment was one that she had been hoping for for three years.

Dooku was on Querta and the Separatists fleet was formed at that sight. The Republic Fleet was getting ready fro a strike them and according to Republic agents, Dooku was going to be in the front lines, he wasn't running this time.

This was it, one way or another, Padme and the entire galaxy knew this was the final battle, the battle that will bring the end of the Clone Wars. Too much had been lost and too much was at stake.

Hundreds of Jedi would be in the battle-including Anakin. He lead one of the command fleets made up of clone pilots and Jedi. From his message, he promised to Padme that he'd come back and they could start their family. That was something Padme had been waiting for for too long.

"Senator," Dorme said, brining Padme out of her thoughts. "It's time to go."

"Right," Padme nodded and followed Dorme to the turbolift. Many Senator's were seeing the fighters, starships and cruisers off from the launching zone, and Padme didn't want to miss it.

The Clone Troopers marched in hundreds of ordered lines to their Republic transports. Clone pilots boarded their fighters and awaited for laucnhing time as mechanics fueled the fighters. Jedi that were on the transport with the clone troopers with lead the ground assualt. Other were boarding the command ships and fighters.

As Padme watched with the other members of the Peace Commitie, she spotted a group of Jedi pilots walking to their Jedi starfighters; among them was Anakin. He stood brave and calm, which was what he needed for a battle. He spotted her and for a second the two looked at eachother; Anakin's face said not to worry, and Padme's face showed worry.

Hoping Anakin would pick it up, she whispered silently so the other senator's wouldn't here him the same she always either whispered to him or thought as her husband went into battle, but this time, she added something, "Please come back to me. Come back to us." Padme rubbed her belly that was well covered under her long dress, and Anakin nodded in reply.

Minutes later, the Starships and starfighters began to fly into the sky. Padme saw as a group of Jedi starfighters went into the air, one holding Anakin, and disappeared as they flew into space. This was it, she knew, the last battle of the Clone Wars.

My next post is the conclision.

20. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Here it is, short but sweet. Hope you like it.

Back at her apartment, Padme was in constant fear for Anakin; as she had been for three years. Every time he went into battle, she feared her husband wouldn't come back. Now she was i even more fear for she wanted her child to have his or her father in his or her life.

"Please, come back to us Anakin," she said again to the sky from her balcony. Though Anakin wouldn't hear her.

"M'laidy," said Typho from behind her. Padmw turned to face him. "It is late. You should rest."

"I'm staying up a bit longer," she told him. "You may leave, Captain. I'll go sleep soon."

A bit hesitant, Captain Typho nodded and left for the lift. Padme turned back to the sky and just watched it silently. Right now, the final battle of the war was raging and her husband was in the middle of it. At least her baby would be born at a much peaceful time than it had been these past few years.

What will her baby look like? Padme thought. She pictured different images of her baby, blue eyes, like Anakin, or brown, like hers. Anakin's sandy blond hair, or her brown hair. Her physical features or Anakins. She mixed the coloring and physical features around in her head, trying to see what she liked best. Her mind was locked on a boy with his father's icy blue eyes and blond hair, and a girl with her mother's brown hair and eyes. They looked beautiful, hopefully, her baby will look like one of those.

Padme looked at her stomach and rubbed it as she had been doing more and more often, she noticed. Suddenly, feeling the air getting colder, she decided to go inside.

Padme turned back to her apartment and closed the balcony door. Before going to bed, she decided to check her messages. Going to her com, there was one message. She pressed the play bottun and an image of the private med docter appeared.

"Hello, Senator Amidala. I have some new from the last appointment you hd the other day, and you'll be quite surprised..."

Ten seconds later, Padme fell on the floor unconscious. The last words of the message replayed in her head just once before blacking out.

You're having twins.

21. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    That's the end? You can't possibly be serious about leaving it like that!

22. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Was it basicly the way it ended or did you want more?

23. Jediprincess930

Jediprincess930 Jedi Master

Aug 5, 2003
    New Reader!! Must have more I agree with Jedi_Jessie_Anne You can't leave us hanging. We must Have more. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

24. Jedi_Jessie_Anne

Jan 4, 2004
    YES! MORE PLEASE!
    That answer your question?

25. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    You can't end it that way! :eek:

So is this a canon story or an AU? You could have Ani not turn, you know. ;)

Anyway...good job. :)

Anakin must have sensed her; from behind him, he extended his ;eft hand to her and she caught it with her right hand. They both squeexed eachother hard to show how much they missed eachother. they then let go so they would not be seen.

This was my favorite part. [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.