main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A New Coming - Clone Wars era Padme

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by FORCEBlLADE, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    Sorry, I wanted to keep this story before episode 3. I am working on a prequel and I promise you it will be longer. And there will be a sequel.

2. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    Yeah, everyone is right, you can't leave us here! I just read this and it's really good. There are a few minor mistakes in grammer, ect...but I love it. You really have a way of describing characters and writing interactions that makes it them seem really real. I hope you'll write more soon......UP!!! :>)

3. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    I'm sorry about that. i could come up with some missing scenes if that will satisfy you guys.

4. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    *FORCEB|LADE tries in vain to keep back angry readers*

heh heh ur in trouble now!

5. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    UP^ Funny thing is in school im learning about how twin babies are formed. It must be bad for the teacher to teach a bunch of 8th grader how babies are formed.

6. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Missing scenes, these one shows one the ugly sides of having a kid.

Padme awoke in the middle of the night with an odd feeling coming from her throat. Her stomach made an awkward noise and she felt absolutely sick. Slowing moving away Anakin's arm that lay around her and got up from the bed. She slowly walked to the refresher and then quickly put her head over the drain.

This was the worst thing she had felt from her pregnancy. A sudden feeling came up her throat and-she didn't want to look at what came out. She kept her eyes closed as it happened again. Padme remembered something her mother had told her once when Sola was first pregnant.

"Pregnancy is a wonderful thing, but it's also not a pretty thing all the time." It wasn't until now that she understood. Padme couldn't believe she would be going through this for the next six and half months.

"Padme..." Anakin came into the refresher, his eyes still tired. He froze at the site of what he saw. Padme turned to him for a second and then brought her face back down on the drain.

"It's not a pretty thing all the time," she said sickly.

"I can see." Anakin was still standing in the doorway, unsure of what to do. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Not really..."

"Uh...ok. I'll stay up to wait for you." he then went back to the bed. Padme stayed in the refresher for half a standard hour.

"I wish you didn't have to leave so soon," Padme said as she and Anakin walked to the lift the next morning.

"I have to get back to the temple before people start to wonder where I am," Anakin told her, but it didn't help. She wanted her husband here, with her and with their child.

"And besides," he said smiling and looking at her belly. "You'll always have a part of me with you now."

Padme smiled and leaned to kiss her husband. When they broke the kiss up, Anakin placed hid forehead on hers. "Sleep well and eat healthy. I'll get back here as soon as i can."

"Make sure you do."

Anakin then kissed Padme on the forehead and turned to the lift and left. Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard for Padme's as it had always been. Like Anakin said, she had a part of him with her now.

I'll edit another part to one of my padt post tommorow.

7. Jediprincess930

Jediprincess930 Jedi Master

Aug 5, 2003
    MISSING SCENE!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the new post and the one coming tommorrow. By the way great post and i feel really bad for Padme, Anakin should have stayed in there with her for comfort not go back to bed even though he waited for her.

8. FORCEBlLADE

Mar 2, 2003
    Sorry, I've been busy. Here's another missing scene.

"Padme, you shouldn't be helping us with the house shores," Jobal said, taking the dish that Padme was drying from her hands. "You can't over work when your pregnant. It will cause too much stress."

"You always said this wasn't easy," Padme gave a frustrated look. There was a lot you had to and couldn't do when you were pregnant. It was difficult to handle it.

"No, it's not easy, but it's worth it." her mother smiled and continued drying the dish for her daughter. "I wish you didn't have to go, to be traveling every where when you're having a baby can be a bad thing."

"Don't worry, I'll be staying in Coruscant for a while," Padme assured her. Though her mother still wasn't satisfied.

"Why don't you stay here. We could help you. Can't you ask the Senate for a long eave of absence?"

Padme shook her head, disappointing Jobal. "I can't avoid my work absolutely. mom. I'll ask if I could work in my apartment more if it makes you feel better. I won't stress myself out, I promise."

Her mother nodded, a bit satisfied. "Good, I want my knew grandchild to be born healthy and strong. Do come back when you can, though."

"I will," Padme then felt a pinch in her stomach and she began to loose her strength again. Jobal was there to hold up and stop her from falling.

"You go to bed and rest. I'll take care of things here." Padme didn't have the strength to argue with her mother. So she listened and left the kitchen to her bedroom.

Padme hugged her mother good-bye and she could tell Jobal was having a tough time letting go. Her yacht was waiting in front of her and she had to return to Coruscant..

"Now you take care of yourself and that baby," her mother said, breaking the embrace.

"I will, mom," she assured him.

"And get plenty of rest and eat healthy," Rowee said, which was the same thing Anakin had told her.

"Don't worry, I'll do everything the two of you have told me," Padme said to them and turned to board her ship. She was glad her family cared so much.

9. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    That's the end!? She passes out! Very strange; its like: "...and then she lost consciousness. The End!" That has got to be one of the wierdest endings I've ever read. Great story, though!

10. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    It's the end? :( good post though, can't wait to read the other story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.