main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A New Destiny- Changing The Chosen One( an AU RP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master-Korr, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    This Story is set during the Clone Wars leading up through and changing ROTS, it can even go as long as we want it to after these events. Anakin does not fall to the Dark Side, he and Padme have their twins in piece. Other than that, the Details are up to you!

Here is the crawl:

STAR WARS

The Clone Wars

WAR! The Republic is locked in Battle against the separatists, lead by COUNT DOOKU.
    The Republic is using the combination of Clone Troopers and the JEDI to combat this threat.

The JEDI COUNCIL is becoming more and more suspicious of CHANCELLOR PAPLATINE'S rise to power. The Jedi are spread throughout the galaxy leading Republic forces into battle.

Among these Jedi, ANAKIN SKYWALKER and OBI_WAN KENOBI are fast becomng heroes and celebrities throughout the Republic.
    They have one many victories with Anakin's lack of fear and Obi-wan's strategy and wisdom. Now, however, the are returning to Corescant to recieve new orders...]

Rules:
    No god moding

Be couteous to feelow players

Anakin must not fall to the Dark Side

Follow RPF rules

Some of your characters may die (DOOKU, Greivous, Others may be subject as well, I will let you know)

Have FUN!!!

Playable characters: I will be playing as ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Obi-wan Kenobi
    Padme Skywalker
    Yoda
    Dooku
    Mace Windu
    Palpatine
    Greivous
    Plo Koon
    Any other existing Jedi
    Clone Troopers
    Commander Cody
    Bail Organa
    Chewbacca
    Any character you may want to create

If you use an existing character, a character sheet is not required. If You create a character, please pm me the sheet.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Faction: Republic, Separatists, Jedi, Sith
    Homeworld:
    Equipment:
    Ship:
    Appearance:
    Bio:

Have fun with this, like I said, The Details are up to us!

2. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    I hope people join, this is my first attempt at GMing a game. I'd hate for the first one to die

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Can I play Obi-Wan?

4. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Yes, you are more than welcome to play as obi-wan.:D

Characters Taken:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI

5. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004

Name: Lillian Turess
    Faction: Jedi
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Equipment: One single-blade lightsaber (blue).
    Ship: Delta-7 Jedi Starfighter
    Appearance: Human. Caucasian. Waist-length blonde hair. Violet eyes. Off-white Jedi robes, plus dark brown boots and cloak.
    Bio: Like most Jedi, Lillian Teress was identified by the Jedi in infancy and raised within the Jedi Temple. Taken as a Padawan learner at twelve, she spent the next several years under her Master's careful tutelage. Seventeen years old at the start of the Clone Wars, she fought alongside her Master and the troops under their command on several occasions. However, in their most recent campaign, Lillian's Master was killed in the crossfire between clones and enemy troops. Lillian returned to the Jedi Temple and, at twenty years of age and judged by the Council to be too old for re-assignment to a new Master, faced the trials and was declared a Jedi Knight. She has remained on Coruscant, helping the clones and other Jedi stationed there to defend the planet.

6. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    I want to be Palpatine!! :cool: [face_devil]

7. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    would i have to be IC if i was mace?
    if yes

Name: Reven Whispermoon
    Faction:Force-wielder(meaning like he just uses the force unaffiliated with other factions),or Jedi
    Homeworld: Kalimdor
    Equipment: Light Sabers;Orange, Purple
    Ship: Protoss Scout(protoss are an advanced race, who are now all dead.)
    Appearance: Tall, lean, long black blaided. Sharp Hunter Green Eyes. Wears fingerless gloves. Humanoid, with dark purple skin, eyes azre totally green, ears are curved back.
    Bio: Reven was on kalimdor, his homeplanet when he found a protoss ship. he entered and suddenly had knowledge of how to pilot the ship. From time to time when in the ship he will receive odd bits of knoweldge that have no real meaning. Things like, most liked foods or popular music. His species trained him to use swords, and one day he was searching around the protoss ship and activcated one of the swords accidently. He then explored around and found anothing in a secret hiding place. He practiced with both, and now feels comfident in his sword skills. Every time he activates the sabers he fulls a slight pull on his stomach area, and once and a while will try to manipulate this energy. He rarely succeeds, but hopes someday to find a teacher, as no one on his planet can.

8. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Mace may still die but i'm not sure yet we will have to see how the story develops.

Characters Taken

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    PALPATINE
    MACE?

9. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Sounds cool.

I'm Yoda!

10. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    not ?. If i can't be my created character then i'll be mace,actually i might be mace anyway. So actually that post didn't really help. actually neither will this one. Do i gotta be IC if i'm mace?

11. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Your choice Zeal

Characters definately Taken:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    PALPATINE
    YODA

we still need someone to play as padme

12. PadawanofQui-Gon

PadawanofQui-Gon Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2003
    Name: Padme Amidala Skywalker
    Faction: Republic
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Equipment: royal pistol
    Ship: Naboo Royal Cruiser, Naboo yacht, Naboo star skiff
    Appearance: 1.65 meters, curly brown hair, brown eyes, beautiful smile
    Bio: Born Padmé Naberrie, Queen Amidala was the formal name of the royal leader of Naboo. As a child, Amidala was prodigiously talented and extremely well educated. She had long been interested in public service, volunteering in the Refugee Relief Movement as a youth. Her efforts helped in the Shadda-Bi-Boran exodus. At the age of eight, she joined the Apprentice Legislature and became an Apprentice Legislator at age 11. By 14, she was elected Queen of Naboo.
    During the Trade Federation siege of Naboo, the scheming Neimoidians tried to force the strong-willed Amidala to sign a treaty that would legitimize a brazenly illegal occupation. Amidala refused, and was sentenced to a prison camp. En route to incarceration, Amidala was freed by Jedi ambassadors. They took the Queen and part of her retinue to Coruscant, to plead her case before the Senate with the help of Naboo's galactic representative, Senator Palpatine.

On Coruscant, Amidala learned of the inefficiencies of galactic politics, watching as Trade Federation political maneuvering stalemated her plea. Following advice from Senator Palpatine, Amidala called for a Vote of No Confidence in Supreme Chancellor Valorum.

Fed up with the Senate, Amidala returned to Naboo. She requested aid from the native Gungans in freeing her captured capital. During the Battle of Naboo, Amidala infiltrated her own palace, and forced Neimoidian Viceroy Nute Gunray to end the occupation. The cowardly Neimoidians, having their armies defeated, capitulated and freedom was brought back to Naboo.

While Queen Amidala was the ruler of Naboo she had a large staff of advisors and aides that handled the day-to-day affairs. Sio Bibble, for instance, was Naboo's governor. Captain Panaka was Amidala's loyal bodyguard and head of security. Ric Olié was the pilot of the Queen's gleaming Royal Starship and leader of Bravo Flight.

Perhaps most important in Amidala's entourage were her five handmaidens. Saché, Yané, Rabé, Sabé and Eirtaé not only helped the Queen with her intricate gowns, hairstyles and make-up, but they were also trained in self-defense. When in danger, Queen Amidala disguised herself as one of her handmaidens, and adopted her less formal name of Padmé. When disguised as Padmé, Sabé assumed the role of Queen in her place.

When her terms ended, Amidala was constitutionally obligated to step down as Queen, although the public would have easily backed an amendment allowing her to serve longer. Though she had every right to retire and concentrate on her personal life, Amidala continued to be passionate about public service. At the request of the new Naboo monarch, Queen Jamillia, Amidala served as Senator of Naboo, taking the position once occupied by Palpatine. In a galaxy undergoing tumultuous changes, her outspoken nature shone as a beacon of reason and rationality in an increasingly fragmented Senate.

With the rise of a Separatist movement that threatened the stability of the Republic, Amidala was one of the few championing a peaceful resolution to the crisis. Alarmist Senators rallied to create a military force to protect the Republic, but Amidala led the opposition against the Military Creation Act. She believed such a measure would inevitably lead to hostilities against the Separatists.

On the day of the Military Creation Act vote, Amidala's starship was attacked upon arrival at Coruscant. Seven people, including her decoy Cordé, died in the explosion. Some suspected that disgruntled spice miners from the moons of Naboo were the culprit, but Amidala believed that it was actually Count Dooku, leader of the Separatists, behind the attack. In truth, it was an old enemy, Nute Gunray, who was behind the bounty hunters hired to finally silence the young woman from Naboo, though that would go undiscovered for

13. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    WOW that was impressive!

Characters taken:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    PADME SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    PAPLATINE
    YODA
    Possibly taken:
    MACE WINDU

14. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    thank you, thank you. I do my best. [face_blush]

15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Cool, we have a Padme!

So when do we plan on starting this? Im getting a little excited!

16. SagradaJediPrincesa

SagradaJediPrincesa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2006
    They're not on there . . but could I be the twins (Luke and Leia)? I know they're probably like . . . 3 or 4, but I like playing as younger kids. [face_peace]

17. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    *cough, cough* hey now, those two aren't even concieved yet... let alone born, but if you want to wait and be them, I have no probs with it. *smiles at Anakin* what about you Annie, dear? O:)

18. SagradaJediPrincesa

SagradaJediPrincesa Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2006
    I can wait. Waiting is so my thing. =P~

19. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Commander Cody, please.

20. PadawanofQui-Gon

Oct 26, 2003
    ok dear, you have my permission. all you need is your father's. lol Annie?

21. Evan_The_Great

Evan_The_Great Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Ok, lets get this kicked off, its getting hot in this helmet.

22. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Yeah you can be the twins whenthey are born. Since they are young, I'll even let you play as both of them. Just keep up with the thread.

Padme, does that mean our game gets a love scene? LOL

Characters Taken:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    PADME SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    YODA
    PALPATINE
    COMMANDER CODY
    MACE WINDU
    LUKE & LEIA SKYWALKER
    LILLIAN TURESS

I will most likey have a starting post tommorow. I'll wake up and post at 4 am if I am inspired enough.

23. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Can i be R2 D2 and C-3PO?

24. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Yes, an odd request, but you can be both droids if you wish. I really hadn't thought of how big a role they actually play, but yes, they do have big parts.

Characters Taken:

ANAKIN SKYWALKER
    PADME SKYWALKER
    OBI-WAN KENOBI
    YODA
    PALPATINE
    COMMANDER CODY
    MACE WINDU
    LUKE & LEIA SKYWALKER
    LILLIAN TURESS
    R2-D2 & C3PO

25. Teegirloo