main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A new face.. hi!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Yeando, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeando

Yeando Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2007
    Hey all, my name is Luke (true!), one of the many Welsh here. Been a fan for all 25 years of my life. Also I have built up a huge collection of goodies since I can remember (does help when your older brother had all the old toys mind). Sadly due to new commitments ive not been into it for the last several years.
    But due to a certain world class forcecast I am gradually getting into collecting and the passion of the stories again, especially the EU which was something I never got into. Even had the huge pleasure of meeting Dave Prowse & Warrick Davies 2 years ago.
    Hopefully I will be able to pop by regularly to say hi and join in on many discussions on the saga which I sill hold close to my heart. Hoping that I can contribute to the forcecast also.

See you all soon!

Luke

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Hello Luke, and welcome to the boards!!

I'm glad to hear that you are getting into the EU, its a lot of fun!!

That is awesome that you got to meat David Prowaw and Warrick Davies!! I would love to meet them!!

If you have any questions feel free to PM (private message) me, or anyone else you see here in the WNU! We are all more than willing to help out!!

Again welcome and I hope you have fun!! [:D]

3. Yeando

Yeando Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2007
    Thank you :)
    To be honest I have never been to these forums before. But always logged to TF.N for several years. But after hearing about it for so long on the forcecast I thought I will register and give my time to this great cause (plus its a quiet 10 mins in work :p).
    Yeah it was great meeting them, Dave's eyes lit up when I said my name was Luke, got a fantastic autograph framed on my wall "Luke.. but I am your father!". Hoping to meet him again at the Memorabilia show next month in Birmingham England. Got an ESB Vader figure in original packaging I might want signed. Also the guy who played Capt. Tarpals in TPM is there. Exciting stuff.

Right im off home. Speak soon!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Yeando! :)

It would be great, if you visit us regularly. But be warned, these boards can be extremely addictive, so watch out. ;)

I'm sure you'll find tons of topics that you're interested in, but don't forget to take a look at the other boards as well, especially at your local FanForce (FF). It's a great place to meet other SW fans from your area. :)

Enjoy your stay and do what Mav said above: Ask us, if you need anything. :)

See you around. :)

5. Krv

Krv Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2007
    Yes! Join the Welsh FF! It's great. Their CR is pwnage too :p Not as pwnage as the CR of FFUK South, but no one is, really...

:p

Anyway, welcome :p

6. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] Classic, that is classic!!!
    I love it!!!

7. Emperor_Time

Emperor_Time Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2007
    Welcome and what a great autograph to get as well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.