main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A New Fan Force That Needs Help.....

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by LADW_MASTER, Aug 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LADW_MASTER

LADW_MASTER Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2001
    Hello,
    My friends and I have started work on a Fan Force but we need a lot of help. It's not registered yet, however we do have a name for it called Universal Destiny. And we have a few events already planned such as a Movie Day, a possible Dark Forces:II tournament. We are looking for people to possibly help us since we are pretty new to this. We have three countries so far that are represented. The US, Canada, and the UK. Please if anyone could help us e-mail the United States branch at LADW_Master@hotmail.com.

May the Force Be With You...

The Universal Destiny Fan Force

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    What part of the country are you in?

3. LADW_MASTER

Aug 11, 2001
    The South. More Specifically Eastern North Carolina.

4. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Are these three countries coming together for the movie nights? ?[face_plain]

5. LADW_MASTER

Aug 11, 2001
    Actually, we are planning to do them on the same day in each country. Like, I said we are just new to this and we really need a lot of help.

Universal Destiny- U.S. Branch....

6. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    North Carolina is part of the FanForce South Region, which is my area. What can I do to help?

7. LADW_MASTER

Aug 11, 2001
    We are currently trying to figure out how to do this if you can help us along with anything like a website, dates, and such that would help us greatly. As I said, all three branches need some help, seeing that none of us have done this before.

8. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Hmmm... trying to coordinate multiple FanForce groups in different countries would be pretty difficult. It's hard enough to get a couple of people's schedules together in one city.

For websites, we have a few discussion forums already set up that you're welcome to make use of:
    South Region General Discussion
    Charlotte, NC
    Raleigh, NC
    Winston-Salem, NC
    FanForce Main Page -- full of ideas that other groups are currently doing

If you have a special event coming up that you would like advertised on the FanForce main page, either send me a Private Message or email it to Hama@fanforce.net and I'd be glad to post it for you. One thing that a few other groups have made use of is a mailing list. Yahoo! Groups is a free mailing list service, and it also has a few nice features like an IRC chat room.

I hope this is the kind of advice you were looking for. If not, I'd be glad to help out in anything else you'd need.

9. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    now your being too helpful!

10. The Flying Dutchman

The Flying Dutchman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2000
    great... an sarcastic ewok... [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.