main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A New Force-Sensitive Infant Has Been Adopted Into the Jedi Order Over Here!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Korto_Vos, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korto_Vos

Korto_Vos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2006
    Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. You can find most detailed information about me in my profile. I'm very glad to be here! Although I'm a newbie here, I'm not one to Star wars (as evident by my Expanded Universe-related username). I read plenty of the books of and comics, and play the games.

Anybody from the starwars.com community may remember me as jarjarsmeagol, the avid poster who was co-contributor (most of my actual work was changed, only the ideas I suggested made it through), in the What's the Story contest, of the TPM character, Melee.

I come to these boards so I may enjoy communicating more with fellow fans of a once-cultural phenomenom that is now looked down upon by many who can't appreciate fine art as "stupid" and "geeky" (although I profess that I am a SW geek in a cool sense). For us, locating an area full of fans of the epic saga is truly a rarity and a blessing.

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello Korto_Vos, I remember seeing the name jarjarsmeagol over there. I don't know if you would remember me. I went by Darth_Frankous most of the time before changing to Darth_ Gangrenous just before the took away the name change function. I believe you will have more fun here than you did over there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Korto_Vos! :)

I just saw that you've already posted much. Do you like the boards so far? Or do you miss anything? If you do, just let us know and we'll take a look if there's something what you're looking for, ok? :)

And don't forget to take a look at your local FanForce. There you can meet other crazy SW fans and have much fun. :D

So and now I let you discover the boards a bit more. ;)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :)

4. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Hi there Korto.
    I look forward to reading some of your stuff in the future. ;)
    Hope you have fun here, it is a great place.

5. Korto_Vos

Korto_Vos Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2006
    Thanks! I do enjoy this forum so far, although it's on an equal level to that on the official website. The forum seems to be more expansive and most of the members I've seen seem to dabble a little bit more in the non-movie material of Star Wars and thus I seem to see a more intelligent level of discussion available (no offense to anyone from the other board). The fan fiction section, which for good reasons is prohibited on starwars.com, excites me a lot. Out of curiousity, can fiction about characters that never appeared in the films be included in the "Saga" section of that area of the board? I have a few ideas about Republic comic series characters whose post-Order 66 fates are unbeknownst as of now.

6. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    Hello, welcome to the boards! I assure you that your time here will not be dull. :)

Be sure to go here for pivotal information about the boards. :)

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    As far as I know you can add any character you want as long as the main story is placed in the SW Universe. But to be completely sure I would ask someone from that board, preferable a Mod. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.